Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bijoy Krishna Paul (not any)     11 June 2011

Maturity of Baba Ramdev

Baba Ramdev not mature enough to lead: Anna Hazare

A day after he declared his campaign would have no truck with Ramdev's call to arms, social crusader Anna Hazare on Friday said the yoga guru was "not mature enough to lead a social movement as he does not have expertise other than yoga". 

In an interview to TOI, Hazare said: "To get involved in social work, one needs to be alert about many things and Baba is yet to learn it. Baba has the habit of taking decisions unilaterally." 

After news came in that Ramdev, who has been on an indefinite fast at Haridwar, was shifted to hospital, Hazare urged the government to open a dialogue with him on "humanitarian grounds". Hazare said Ramdev had a right to protest against the government as it was a legitimate right of an individual in a democracy. 

Hazare who is pressing the union government for enacting the Jan Lokpal Bill before August 15, explained why he distancing himself from Ramdev. "In our agitation, we discuss the developments with other activists, share ideas, welcome suggestions before taking a decision. This is the way to run any campaign or agitation. Baba's thought process is not like us, hence there are some shortcomings in his way of protest which has benefited the government." But he acknowledged their target was the same. 

Meanwhile, a group of Ramdev's followers from Pune visited Ralegan Siddhi on Friday morning to extend their support to Hazare's campaign. The followers said that though Baba was their spiritual guru, they did not agree with his call to arms in the fight against corruption and they would join Hazare's protest.

Source: https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Baba-Ramdev-not-mature-enough-to-lead-Anna-Hazare/articleshow/8809054.cms

Learning

22 Replies

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     11 June 2011

ANNA HAZARE JI VIEWS ARE PERSONAL AND I THINK AT PRESENT WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT MATURITY BUT TO HOW THE BLACK MONEY WILL COME BACK IN INDIA.

WE SHOULD ALL EXTEND OUR SUPPORT TO SWAMI JI AND ANNA HAZARE JI AND ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THE MOVEMENT.

2 Like

(Guest)

I think Baba Ramdev is much more matured and good hearted than our politicians. Many people say he is wealthy and therefore we should not support him, but seriously, how many TATAS, BIRLAS AMBANIS will risk jumping into this movement? Baba Ramdev got 1,47,000 people in a tent to fast, who can rival his populatiry?
Let us welcome anybody who wants to support this movement to bring back black money. If he wants to join politics, my vote goes to him.

Anna Hazare should support baba Ramdev. This movement against corruption needs all the help it can get. we are fighting against people who have billions of $$ in the bank and use the police force like their ghar ka naukar. I am with baba ramdev.

1 Like

(Guest)
well said raju gupta!

(Guest)

Ofcourse we all are with him for the issue of corruption and to declare the black money as the assets of India but LCI Admin is seems against this movement against corruption and against support to Ramdeo otherwise the thread "GIVE FULL SUPPORT TO RAMDEO FOR THIS ISSUE" would have not been deleted.

Rocker (n/a)     11 June 2011

Again baseless comments by sardarsena. Why he is trying to deflect attention from real fight against corruption? probably he has some hidden motive to mislead the people?

1 Like

Mohammed Rizwan Shaikh (AM)     12 June 2011

If suppose the BLACK money comes back to India, where will that money land? Will  black money remove poverty from India? Will that money be distributed among the poor and needy? Any guess? Crores of money flows in from foreign countries in the form of Charity.......does that money reach to the affected person? Friends the BLACK money will land in our Politicians pocket......the root cause of every thing is Corruption.......And the reason for Corruption is that there is no fear of Law......... Nobody is afraid of law and judicial system.......our judicial system is weak........make that stronger........

2 Like

Dipangkar (Business)     12 June 2011

Originally posted by :Raju Ramparag Gupta
"
ANNA HAZARE JI VIEWS ARE PERSONAL AND I THINK AT PRESENT WE SHOULD NOT TALK ABOUT MATURITY BUT TO HOW THE BLACK MONEY WILL COME BACK IN INDIA.

WE SHOULD ALL EXTEND OUR SUPPORT TO SWAMI JI AND ANNA HAZARE JI AND ACTIVELY PARTICIPATE IN THE MOVEMENT.
"

DITTO from me.

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     12 June 2011

can you allow corrupt people to raise fingers against the others.

If so allow all the people who are in prison to tell the stories of corruption which they know better than any body else.

If we have to run the society every body has to follow the rules. Jesus said those who are not in sin should only raise fingers against other sinners.

1 Like

(Guest)

Good point Rizwan, but the general assumption is that black money will go to national treasury. who knows where it will actually go eh? (if it ever comes back lol)

SANTOSHSINGH. (ADVOCATE sardarsena@gmail.com)     12 June 2011

baba ramdev has proved himself farce, he could not remain hungry even for ten days while a lady from Maniput is at fast since last ten years at Delhi.

akash kapoor (*************)     12 June 2011

Yes i agree that ramdeo has less experience in the field of politics but it is a fact that cannot be discarded that he is a brand now. He is no Tom d**k or harry.

akash kapoor (*************)     12 June 2011

I agree with you.

Dipangkar (Business)     13 June 2011

Baba Ramdev is an Yogi. He has been doing Physical & Spiritual Yoga his entire life. 

On the other hand, Anna Hazare is an Old man who has a flabby stomac & face. (I can feel the cunning look in his face & smiles, try to spot it yourself)

So if you believe and understand the science of Indian Yoga or any Scientific Medical Science, then you will understand that it's natural and Positive that Ramdev is far MORE SMARTER all in Physical, Mental & Spritual aspect then Anna Hazare.

Moral of the story : So Anna, stop being jealous and too AATMA-GHAMMAND all about yourself.

pradip shah (partner)     13 June 2011

Only time will decide who is mature.Annaji should cocentrate on Janlokpal bill rather than comments on Baba.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register