Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     03 June 2011

Senior Lawyer held for rape of Divorcee Client

Dear All,

A news article on the above subject in today's TOI is attached herewith.

Can you believe that a divorcee who must have ruined the life of her husband by using biased laws be raped by advocate.As per my thinking NO.

During her divorce case she must have enjoyed physically and also got her work done through this advocate free of cost and must have taken some gifts also but now the poor advocate is in trouble.

The police is also stupid who arrested the advocate can she be raped for so long.There must be some limit to these biased laws and behaviours.

Till her report to police she enjoyed by all means and now claiming that he has raped her for 2 years the lady who has not tolerated her husband for seconds has tolerated rape for 2 years what a childish complaint and foolish action.

Ye to wohi baat ho gai Aam ke aam or Guthlio ke dam.

Instead she should be put behind the bar for indulging in prostitution and false complaint. 

Thanks

Learning

26 Replies

(Guest)

Now he will realize what it feels when you are humiliated on a person's random allegations without even checking the truthfullness of the same..he will also realize how a person's and his family's whole life changes with one dirty case, even if it is false.....

So, when people make fun of victims of law misuse, they must remember "what you giv others might come back to you one day".....

Now, what would you ASSUME this time:

1. This woman's dowry case was true as well as this allegation? ---great, maha abla naari, jab tak wo aadmi uske liye jhooth design kar raha tha tab tak wo achha aadmi tha!...

2.  This woman's dowry case was true but this allegation is false? --- ab ek aurat bhi jhooth bol sakti hai kya!

OR

3. Both of the cases filed by her are false?? ----- is she looking for another hefty settlement!

In short, I want to highlight how easy it is to ASSUME things for those who are not at the receiving end, but just once think of those who are facing it!

1 Like

(Guest)

Hmm .. now after reading the above article, listen to this story :

There were two dacoits who were looting a highly prosperous village together and enjoying the fruits of the loot together. The village was becoming poor while the looteras were gaining more and more confidence of their power as a team. Suddenly one day, there was some dispute regarding the looted money and it gave rise to arguments and then fights between the two looteras. Now they are against each other, habituated of loot, they are looting each other. Its difficult to say who looted the other more. Though the village has been ruined, the looteras also no more are enjoying the fruits of their deeds.

Now we find them singing after doing brutal acts against each other -  "loot liya humne looteron ko aaj ... maza aaga nasha cha gaya ??????????"

1 Like

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     03 June 2011

Dear Bhaskar

what is truth? God only knows. It may be true or not. One thing i want to say that if this advocate has done her case free of cost and in lieu of her his service had enjoyed s*x with her. What is this? Technically it is not rape. But it is sin. This advocate has abated the prestige of his profession. He has cheated his wife too. now the result is before us.

I am well aware that most of the seniors in Tis Hazari Courts doing this thing. even you can observe many pamplhets requiring advocate, clerk and steno only female. tell me what is this?

6 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 June 2011

Originally posted by :Mohd Musabbir Ansari

"

I am well aware that most of the seniors in Tis Hazari Courts doing this thing. even you can observe many pamplhets requiring advocate, clerk and steno only female. tell me what is this?

"

@ Mr. Ansari

1. What is truth and what is false will come out in public view sooner than later.
2. However when you 'publish' above scandalous remarks may I ask do you have 'guts' to "file with proof complaint before BCI activities of ld. Sr. Advocates at THC, Delhi" if your answer is NO then kindly do not defame fellow brothers and if your answer is YES then do file a complaint and publish scan copy of receiving stamp of date of your complaint to follow up by general public accordingly. 
3. Otherwise kindly be a silent reader to such posts being from same noble profession. 

(Guest)

This news seems like a big joke.

However if it is true,why did the woman tolerate this rapist lawyer and also take his legl aid simultaneously?Surprising indeed!!!

When the work was over,she suddenly says he's been raping her in the past during the litigation period!!

Had he held her captive in his chamber for 2 yrs. that she not reveal to anyone?And she also took the help of this man who's traumatizing her each second of her life!

This news is totally against human psychology also.A person getting bullied and traumatized by someone can't seek his help at the same time.

This news is strange..

(Guest)

Ansari Jee,

Thanks for the info.I admire people like you who know how to call spade a spade.

(Guest)

The lady may be not saying truth in the allegations she has made on the lawyer.

But the matter we can view in a different perspective also.

In the news item the lawyer started harrassing the dowry victim when her cheque was bounced.seems the advocate took chances of her poor financial condition.May be this harrassment was much lesser than she found in husband's place.The helpless lady to get rid of dowry harrassment suffered s*xual harrassment.A women fighting against husband if disclose such things about a senior lawyer , would any other lawyer of the same court would come forward to render her legal help?These are the conditions when a female is harrassed  se*ually.They have to keep silence even if they are harrassed by own family members.

When she found helpful, broadminded and co operative life partner(a man who marries a divorcee in India must be broadminded) to stand by her in protesting such attrocities against her , she did it.

1 Like

Ravikant Soni (LAWYER IN JAIPUR)     04 June 2011

apperently false story of rape. Its a matter of consent.

@ Utpala

Sure there is yet another interpretation which is;

When "rape " is inevitable why not enjoy it from 2004 till 2006 and also till the time her second husband 'co-operating' with extra marital fling of her divorce wife thy name “broadmindedness of Indian Men who marries a divorcee” which also implies "keep quite and or ignore her being raped or enjoying it whatever" otherwise HE will also face the same consequences like this impotent Sr. Advocate i.e. a fresh case of "marital rape charged against husband along with Dowry charges on his entire family or else become broadminded" as all these are treated by general women like you as "gospel truth" read with Courts who also treat these statements as same.

Aisa bhi ho sakta hai yeh khu nahi kahati hon agey......

What is truth or false only trial can tell but that does not mean you being a timepass women here will put another women of media reporting in bracket of another "poor ábala nari” who was raped for 2 years (god knows how many times) and when a ignorant husband agreed to marry a divorcee and later came to know of her rape for 2 years try to questions her then charges are first filed on sr. advocate being first scapegoat as example / as warning to this husband and his family and asked them to become overnight “broadminded”.

Well Indian men are broadminded since a Indian man marries a divorcee and a divorcee is still abala nari because of her 2 years long flings with an advocate which after next so many years she is recalling just because a prof. person asked her to pay his prof. fees or face charges against bounced cheque ? I know rape evidences are so weak and tough to prove after so many years that "abala nari" will come out of it on higher pedestial with bounced cheque story going out for a compromise toss as this guy is 61 yrs. old and at this age he cannot sustain prision even if he has not and or done the rape of a client for 2 years. It is plain simiple a "abala nari" gospel truth we see every day in practical life.

Like in above one of the advocate says sr. advocates from Tis Hazari hire girls / women and exploit them well I add if there is a flame then only smoke comes and now at increment time if these girls / women are not paid well then they will let the zinni out as their 'gospel truth" that they were s*xually raped being interns to advocates from last 1 year and women like you will put these young unammaried girls into "abala nari of India bracket" so basically it is "gospel truth" vs. "facts beyond reasonable doubt" which is at test as usual with two or three sides of opinions peddled.

Yeh bhi
India ki abala nari ke liye interpret kiya ja sakati hai khu nahi……..

zimmerzapper (student)     04 June 2011

Originally posted by :Mohd Musabbir Ansari
" Dear Bhaskar

what is truth? God only knows. It may be true or not. One thing i want to say that if this advocate has done her case free of cost and in lieu of her his service had enjoyed s*x with her. What is this? Technically it is not rape. But it is sin. This advocate has abated the prestige of his profession. He has cheated his wife too. now the result is before us.

"

usually woman even at the slightest suggestion of anything s*xual become suspious, if you feel that things are the way you say they are, what kind of woman would even be willing to work in such a sleazy environment?

1 Like

(Guest)

@tajob

....your interpretation may be true.But there are some points in the news this general timepass woman unable to understand.

•     that the divorce case was filed seven years ago and he was appointed as lawyer since then.Then why she particularly mentioned two specific yrs?
  •   The lawyer even after her marriage, when the case was decided by the court  was disturbing her.
  •    If she had to warn her husband her first marriage is the best example ( I think )
  •   If the lady files false case then would she dare to do so aginst a Senior lawyer?
  •    you told the lawyer as impotent.I don't know whether it is true or false, but one thing is sure , if  Ad Bhupender Singh of Tis hazari Court reads this comment of yours you will  get a genuine defamation case  notice from him.

Above all taking the title of being raped  is not a easy task for a woman.Remember it though you will never understand with your peculiar rainbow glasses

Plz think with your professional brain.

Regards .

2 Like

pujols20 (Techie)     04 June 2011

I would say this is a very good lesson for lawyers who file false cases against their husband and families to make their "bread and butter". There are many things through which lawyers can earn livelihood , what is the necessity to file false 498, DV cases against husbands and families ? There are so many things on which lawyers can fight to make law and justice to live but how many are doing that ? Lawyers very well know that these false cases are for money extortion.  

I feel that some more such cases should come out on the lawyers then they will realise.

1 Like

Originally posted by :utpala kaur

"

@tajob

....your interpretation may be true.But there are some points in the news this general timepass woman unable to understand.

Take: You will though never understand BUT you will make all women in generic be termed as "abala nari" by your post which made me express the way which you are now trying to interpret peculiarly.

If the lady files false case then would she dare to do so against a Senior lawyer?
Take:
Any adult person more so ever a women in
India can file a case against Hon'ble President also why stop at a Sr. Advocate level! Many women have filed cases pan India on top public servants, donot pretend to me that you have you not heard of them till date! You are quite defensive on Roshni’s media posts which itself shows your pecuniary interest in media reporting related to women.

you told the lawyer as impotent. I don't know whether it is true or false, but one thing is sure , if  Ad Bhupender Singh of Tis hazari Court reads this comment of yours you will  get a genuine defamation case  notice from him.
Take:
That is the reason I said " this general time pass woman" because if you read the posted news item once again though from your pet dogs you may not have time which is besides the point this ld. Advocate has pleaded ‘not guilty’ by adducing "I am impotent" so if you want I can give you his chamber no. as well as residence address to inform him to file defamation case on me and I will ensure that not only I defend myself but I will implead you as necessary party till hell and then donot crib that you are a women and your two kids and your two dogs need you just like DMK's Kanimozhi is frivolously pleading to get bail banking on her son’s needs of a mother as if during election and RS debates she was carrying her son ! 

The trend of “defamation threat” started by your
bête noire ld. Prabhakar some half a dozen months back on ‘defamation” cases on LCI member is nothing new to me. Read my own reply to his post on defamation which he could not defend till date before he deleted his a/c and do you really know what is ‘defamation’ and three ingredients to establish charges of defamation, when you find my straight forward English writing here in LCI complicated to read and understand for which no. of times you pointed to me to write simple English ????? I would suggest this summer go take a break from morning till post
midnight posting time pass posts here and take your kids to a holiday where you pick up few good English learning books and then come and have a real good discussion on various topics here before jumping personal remarks guns on me. It is height of ideocity of you three – four women writers I notice when you all fail to give any legal reasoning then cock “personal remarks” I never do that to any writers remember I am taking of writers and not authors atleast you may know this much simple English language difference.

Above all taking the title of “being raped” is not a easy task for a woman.
Take:
I wrote the two words “being raped” picked up from the media reporting and that is the basis of establishing “continuation of offence” based on which police acted on a complaint of a lady before a P.S. and non compounded the offence on this ld. Sr. Advocate without any production before MM court. Remember all these you will never understand with your peculiar rainbow glasses because you have to somehow time pass here na on all and sundry postings. However, I being a male gender here you are partially right in your opening wordings but being a person who sees a spade a spade and warns "general time pass woman here" I also see "women who are raped" take back their complaint such as Shiney's maid and to me "rape" is the highest form of brutality a man can ever commit for which I need not to learn the basics from a general time pass woman like you here. I started my carrer first visiting criminal prisons to understand the criminals and why they did it!!!. If you have time from morning till post mid night that you post various posts here which is not my issue then do read some of my oldest post where I politely questioned few of my ld. Advocates brothers here on "defending a rape accused" and none of them could ever reply to make general public understand till date and thus the wordings which I coined here in LCI i.e. "rainbow glasses" for general time pass woman like you I still stand by it.

Take: I have more prof. brains in legal and social fraternity than you can ever hint me of having and I donot need your suggestions who makes posts personal and the no. of personal comments you have made to me to various posts till date donot worry I will never come down to your level of time pass postings here. You bask in the glory of "abala nari" till the time you want to be here.  

Regards .

PS.: I once again clarify myself to a general time pass women like you one last time, I am not judging this media reporting and or case which is on floor of a Court probably by now moreover it is a media reporting and I go by Lordship Katju’s three part article on ‘sense and sensibilities of media reporting’ and all I said is let the truth come out.

"

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 June 2011

Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"
@tajob

that the divorce case was filed seven years ago and he was appointed as lawyer since then.Then why she particularly mentioned two specific yrs?

The lawyer even after her marriage, when the case was decided by the court  was disturbing her.

If she had to warn her husband her first marriage is the best example ( I think )

If the lady files false case then would she dare to do so aginst a Senior lawyer?

you told the lawyer as impotent.I don't know whether it is true or false, but one thing is sure , if  Ad Bhupender Singh of Tis hazari Court reads this comment of yours you will  get a genuine defamation case  notice from him.

Above all taking the title of being raped  is not a easy task for a woman.Remember it though you will never understand with your peculiar rainbow glasses

Regards .
"

Dear Utpala,

You have raised valid points.I appreciate your analytical mind.

Nevertheless,the real truth is yet to emerge..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register