Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 June 2011

Irony - in - Law

Irony – in – Law

From Orissa rural regions:

A 92 years old widow
who can barely stand up straight on her own is being accused for harassing her daughter-in-law for dowry. And if you think that this ludicrous charge would be thrown out right away by the police - at least looking at the physical and mental state of the woman - then you are dead wrong!

This woman was arrested and dragged by the police to the Magistrate, who then saw the atrocity committed.

And this is the sad part of laws which "empower" women and the women groups so vehemently oppose tinkering with. These very laws send an old and frail mother-in-law or a young marriageable sister-in-law to the jail. The tragedy in
India is such that there is no help for these women, who go un-represented by all women rights organizations. Mostly these organizations care for "young" daughter-in-law who in the name of women empowerment, loot away many in-laws of their life long income, houses then force their husbands to throw his parents and sisters out of their own houses or ask him to live separately from them. Why? 

I say, why not? If a daughter-in-law can have the "legal empowerment" provided by the State to blackmail her husband into doing such acts, then why would not she do it? Why live in a big family when you can live separately and enjoy the full pleasures of life and do nothing for the in-laws and others in the husband's family. Why give away space and time and money to people who are not legally empowered (atleast not as much as the wife) to ask husband for support.

Such is the sad state of Indian families today. More than 40,000 women who are someone’s mother and or sister and or daughter are arrested by the police under IPC498A in
India each year supposedly to safeguard women who in all cases are daughter-in-law.

Source:

https://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2008-01-07/india/27747491_1_police-drag-police-action-dowry-harassment-case

@ Munne Bhaishab

Yeh posting kaha dalni thi K  

Learning

4 Replies

zimmerzapper (student)     04 June 2011

there's no national commision for women these days. it is only national commision for wives, which is run by psyched up misguided misandristic females.

1 Like

(Guest)

True Zimmerzapper,

No such womens' organization come for the rescue of the poor and innocent sisters and mothers of husbands who face harassment in the name of litigation. They are neither considered women nor human. What is the use of having a NCW which ignores a major section WOMEN ?

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     04 June 2011

@ Avani

Suggested to you to go and check-up your memory immediately :-)
Reasoning:
For "Legislative Wing of Parliament" your sister, mother, grand mother and daughter are NOT WOMEN they are plain “invisible” vote banks.
2. For "Commissions" such as quoted one and so many others including Lawyers Collective run by Ld. AG of India your sister, mother, grand mother and daughter are NOT AT ALL WOMEN they are plain “visible” women’s population census statistics to get FUNDS from UN Trust Funds and other Govt. grants for a/c travel to exotic locations in the name “a abala women is molested” in Goa chalo chale waha and later file a nice report that nothing much happened other than she fell tipsy croppy over drinking in a pub and few men tried to lift her for which she thought she was being raped under psychedelic hallucinations……………...
3. Like Hema the so called Law Officer of LCI says to me go to SC if fail then become MP and peddle "gender neutral laws" which makes me have my last laugh simply because when "wifes" who have 41 Laws ONLY FOR THEM could not make use of them at all then what is the point to spend my professional money to go to SC to get just 2-3 Laws repealed against 41 Laws for wives; I mean it does not make any good economics of arrangements sense atleast to me.
Does it to you ld. Avani :-)
4. Well a 92 years old women is "statistics" man bze she can't come to polling station to vote for NCW / WCD i.e. their mother's party nor she can raise army of "abala naris" during gehrao of MLA's and MP's as it is news material of these two orgs. to get more grants we heard not so long time ago re.: AI Air Hostess tamasha news.

1 Like

zimmerzapper (student)     04 June 2011

ye air hostess tamasha news kya hai?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register