Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     03 June 2011

Suicide by Husband because of Bad Marriage

Dear All,

The news article on the above subject in today's TOI is attached herewith.The trend of suicide by the husbands is increasing at a greater pace but Stupid Government,Women Activists and Blind Laws are not recognising this fact.

The interesting part is Police will not take action against the girl or her family but in similar situation would have arrested husband and his entire family, moreover now she will claim share in his property.It is bloddy hell.

All concerned must act so that these biased laws who are responsible for this mess are changed immediately.

I also request to post the data about this trend of suicide.

Thanks

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Its a painful news. A 21-year-old innocent man dragged to suicide; killed for dowry by wife, her siblings and her parents? Has the police registered a case under DOWRY DEATH against wife and all her family members??

Wont they assume that if a man has comitted suicide, wife, her sister, her brother and her parents must hav tortured him for DOWRY!

To me this is equivalent to DOWRY DEATH...!..will the criminals get punished this time?

2 Like

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     03 June 2011

Its all jungle raj. Where is the "Democracy", "Independence"? So many young lives were lost by gr8 freedom fighters. They never knew that such crooks will rule their Independent Country.

Previously Whites were exploiting us......... now their place has been taken by our own countrymen.............. I do not see any democracy or independence........ feel sad about the sacrifices made by real sons of country!

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 June 2011

The interesting part is Police will not take action against the girl or her family but in similar situation would have arrested husband and his entire family, moreover now she will claim share in his property.It is bloddy hell.

---   that is the maintain of double standard by this act.

one set of act for -  men

and other set of act for -  woman.

4 Like

hema (law officer)     03 June 2011

why do you people weep keep the head on each others shoulders?

if you are confident enough about your reasoning and have guts, instead of weeping here, go and file a public interest litigation in supreme court and convince the supreme court judges and get  the wife, her brother, father and mother punished.  it is a challenge to all of you.

(Guest)

Hema...your bias is evident from the fact that you have included my ID totally baselessly in your prev HATE posts in another thread too, even when I never had any interactions with you in the past to my knowledge!

Never come in my way, never include my name anywhere...I dont need to weep, its your domain perhaps!..

SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING INCLUDED ME and abused me UNNECESSARILY in the other post :

Wife getting maintenance.....etc..etc...

That post is officially closed according to me so replying here for the last time, but I can see how you are provoking me to come and join your :Pobsessions there.

1 Like

syed (Branch incharge)     04 June 2011

Sucide is not the solution,

I heard this line many times " jab tak mere jism main khoon hai tab tak main sachai-ee ke liye ladoonga"

if its really a bad marriage or wife & her family harrase then he must have fought the case -

Now he punished his own family members as they lost him

1 Like

**Victim** (job)     04 June 2011

@ Hema.......oh madam a family has lost someone here don't let us start here......i wish i knew address of tht girl.....i have enough cases against me in india........i don't mind adding one more against me...........helll with women biased law.........yes it's public forum and whoever wants to go against me they can do so.......but this is shame to law.........clear shame.........every day in LCI website there is always a new victim posting abt fake 498 a & crpc 125......it's a real shame......!!!

3 Like

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     05 June 2011

These greedy wifes will realise the reality of this biased law when someone from their family becomes victim of these laws.e family where any divorcee

But you aqll concerned should take pleadge that you are your near and dears will never marry in the family where any divorcee lady is there.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Bhaskar
"
These greedy wifes will realise the reality of this biased law when someone from their family becomes victim of these laws.e family where any divorcee

But you aqll concerned should take pleadge that you are your near and dears will never marry in the family where any divorcee lady is there.
"

With due regards Bhaskar ji, I think that should be corrected to "WHERE ANY LAW MISUSER IS THERE"....bcoz as a matter of fact the women who ruined most of us were not divorcees when you all guyz married them ...so this pledge cannot save us from troubles anyway!....they are still not divorcees and some of them never will b !

Moreover, I will again specify that I have great respect for those ladies who separate without putting litigations and without demanding maintenance; because they have not misused the laws even when those laws were available to them for misuse...

They are infact better than those who dont HAVE any such LAWS available to them for misuse!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register