Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     30 May 2011

Better Jail for Hubbies or Funding a Legal Terrorist?

Better Jail for Hubbies or Funding a Legal Terrorist?

Money is anyway going from our pockets, so let us Use it for Constructing a better and Separate Jail for Husbands rather than Funding a Financial Terrorist.

I would quote Sant Kabir on begging.....

“Mangan Maran Saman Hai,

Mat Koi Mange Bheekh,

Mangan Se Marna Bhala,

Yeh Satguru Ki Seekh”

Translation:
"Begging is like perishing, none should go imploring, It is better to die than beg, this is pure Guru's teaching". This applies to both husband and wife and their sides (Dowry Species).

When the girl leaves the house just because she has an ego of earning on her own and being an able 21st century women (aka metro wife), why is it that in the room of courts she changes her lingo to a lie of dependency
J  Just because she gets the facility of real monster alimony?

This article is written keeping in mind those couples capable of working, who have had a dowry less marriage and have been associated for a very short while and have got into endless loops of negotiations for alimony, where husbands have to shell money with no logic in binding.

Dada Bhagwan said in Gujarati: @ Ld. Kushan you may correct gujju lingo if any !

“Pota na Hak nu Khai te Manushya thai, Anhak nu khai tey janavar thai, hakknu bijane aapi de to devgati thai, ane annhakknu maari ne le toh narkgati ma jai.

Translation: “
If you eat what belong to you then you get a life of a Human, If you eat from what is not yours then you become animal, if you donate what belongs to you then you get heaven, and if you snatch someone else’s rightful belonging then you get hell.”

Jainism
also talks about good and ill effects of Supatradan and Kupatradan (donation to Deserving and undeserving characters.)

The whole idea here is not to Lavish Care on an adult because it belong to a gender called female, it should be observed that she is able bodied and needs to be enabled with capabilities. To avoid the misuse of civil disobedience I would quote Gandhi “non cooperation of evil is equally important as is co-operation with evil”

During interviews on various national channels in
India post the implementation of the Bharat Ratna DV Act, most women were happy to have a loosely drafted law that would terrorise the husbands. And they confessed that such a terror to the husband and his family is good rather than an equal law, thus justifying the misuse as their safety.

To such a harsh attitude, I would suggest the husbands to take a stand of disobedience to the ritual called alimony (SOWRY) and populate the jail. Well, it invokes a criminal procedure code amounting to Jail term to husband in case of contempt "But then its better to go to jail rather than funding a "legal Terrorist" who would settle scores with false cases in order to get their desired unjustified alimony". Lets become a majority in Jails and then have a separate cell for Husbands. If NCM is made we can allocate the funds for "special jail of husbands of educated wives" for violating the alimony law.

Let it start in the educated middle class sector where it is required, as Gandhi also committed this crime and made british to change their stand of pretending sleep.

Why be afraid of jails? The possible reasons are…

1. Badnaami (loss of reputation): Yaar Abhi kaunsi izzat bachchi hai. Aur itni badnaami ke baad paise kyu dene, time bhi to khoti hua. The damage to the image is already done and why pay a fine for our defamation and trauma? so jail is better option. We work hard and pay a share to Govt. and another to the legal trouble maker? No way.

2. Well the people around us would be criminals and terrorists in the lock up: Yaar shaadi se bada terror attack aur kaunsa ho sakta hai and terrorists ko jhelna shaadi ne sikha hi dia hai. (Some people do not fear terrorist, for they were married for some years in their life) All are as fearless as Major Unnikrishnan.

3. As explaied... Jail Bharo regularly: Never give them your obedience. Automatically the population of decent harassed victimized husbands would increase and this will create a special scope for a Jail or Cell exclusively for husbands.

These Professionals or Techie husbands in turn can serve the police by maintaining their websites, teach the lower cadre police with good public speaking / communication skills in English. Can help the police department in the IT Division on a great scale by automating their procedures. Do good backend jobs for the police under station arrests. And front end guys can attend phone calls and do coordination. For basically they are not criminals but are fighting the bugs in the system. And also empowering the system with their strengths.

Let us mean independence. Making her legally dependant and calling it independence, freedom and empowerment is a noteworthy contradiction. Lets Break that.

Let us allocate our funds for a special jail only for husbands rather than funding a Legal Terrorist. Afterall Indian men contribute to 80% of the taxes, "Apni aazadi ko hum Hargiz Mita sakte Nahi, Sar Kata Sakte hai lekin Sar jhuka sakte nahi..."

The fight is not just with the otherhalf but with the system........

Amen...........

Credits: Jinesh   

Learning

20 Replies

syed (Branch incharge)     30 May 2011

Sir,

Am with you

(Guest)

Great idea Tajobs...aakhir to paisa aap logo ka hi hai!

I believe that seeking luxurious maintenenance in short-duration marriages is equivalent to seeking DOWRY...and harassment done to the hubby for such maintenance should be treated at par with DOWRY HARASSMENT!..

NOw, I think those who favor this kind of maintenance are clearly favoring DOWRY!

2 Like

**Victim** (job)     30 May 2011

“Pota na Hak nu Khai te Manushya thai, Anhak nu khai tey janavar thai, hakknu bijane aapi de to devgati thai, ane annhakknu maari ne le toh narkgati ma jai." .......i m on the same boat as well.....keep going sir !!!

2 Like

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     30 May 2011

@Victim

ek dam barabar kidhu , 100% agree

(Guest)

Saachi vaat che Zeeshan...baddha victims decide kari le ke paisa nayi aapishu, to aa extortion ane law misuse end thayi jashe....!

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     31 May 2011

Anyone who suffers arrest in false 498a charge becomes so strong that he wont compromise at any cost even a sheep becomes a tiger when suffers for no fault of his. The wife and inlaws unknowingly makes him strong and fail to achieve what they could have before arrest.

**Victim** (job)     31 May 2011

In my case mane to embassy sudhi bolavio hato mein consular general ne pan kai didhu paisa nahi made ene ahiya avu hoy to avi jay.....aa to dada giri thai ke sathe pan nathi rehvu ane betha betha 20,000 Rs joie che.....jyare ene pressure aviyu ane aem khabar padi ke paisa nahi made atle te mutual consent divorce mati gai.....they really need to redesigned this matrimonial laws !!! Who is going to pay me for those nightmares me and my family had !!!

@ Zeeshan what i was trying to say in my above post is that matrimonial law in india should be redesigned.......jst take example of my case......my wife's smart lawyer approached higher authorities to snatch me from U.S. to india so that bakra comes in their hand but when i told higher authorities that there is a big lie in my wife's story and i told them tht i am willing to rejoin her but she is so adamant that she wants to stay in india and get maintenance without even being neglected that is not going to happen and trust me jst like u i told them too tht if they want to arrest me they can do so but i am not going to give single penny.....afterall even law considers both sides when higher authorities realised tht there is a truth in my story they asked my wife to rejoin me but at tht point she refused to rejoin me obviously the game was all abt money.....these days majority of womens worldwide thinks that law is going to support her no matter what they do ? I admit that i was one of those lucky fellow  who was able to escape frm such a big trouble......i haven't thought of getting remarried again......besides this frm wht happened with me in past i decided to help all victims who have gone through such trauma.....my thought is matrimonial disputes should never be considered criminal cases.....such cases should be resolved through mediation itself.....although today even after all such fake cases against me i admit i still have soft corner for my wife but the feeling of what i have gone through in past is stopping me to get remarried.....even my wife admitted while questioned that she  made a big mistake by filling fake 498 (a) against me......she along with her lawyer was warned by higher authorities for misusing law.....i was told by higher authorities if i wish i could file serious charges against her.....but i decided not to file any cases against her.....it was more then enough for her to learn a such a big lesson "WOH BHI HUMEIN ZINDAGI BHAR YAAD KAREGI" best lesson to her was not to do anything........whatever respect i lost from society i have earned it back but who is  going to pay me for all those torturing days me and my family spent ? I guess nobody !!! hence matrimonial laws needs to be redesigned !!!

Cost for my wife to snatch me from U.S. was Rs / 1.5 Lakhs............and tht also didn't happen ! Settlement amount demanded during 498 (a) Rs 5 lakhs and 1 lakhs demanded by police.............to get impounded passport back Rs 5000.......maintenance amount demanded during Crpc 125 Rs 20,000 per month.........nothing granted and she lost everything.......if u clearly notice my marriage was in "SABJI MANDI" where everything thing has it's own price tag........

@ Zeeshan if you notice very clearly tht system in which matrimonial disputes fall is completely full of miserable people who always think of money.........my wife's parents didn't think of her daughter and finally when their daughter realized that she made a big mistake by trusting her lawyer and her parents it was too late.....wht do u think she cried for ? she admitted that 498 (a) screwed up her entire life................one of the reason she filed crpc 125 was becoz she was told by experts that i will come and beg in front of her asking her to rejoin but since it didn't happen they had to go for higher authorities.................i am living a very peaceful life in U.S. ............yes it is true i have lost many things in life by this time......me and my parents had several sleepless nights............don't u think tht filing any charges against her is serious waist ? I wish her all the best with her future i hope she finds a decent man.............tht's all i really don't want to bother them !!! Besides this i have other responsibilites to make my parents feel proud.......i will jst move on with life !!! 

VictimOfBiasLaw (Professional)     31 May 2011

Hey @VICTIM , i have the same situation dude.

my wife filed fake DV case ( not 498 A) against me,my parents , sister and crpc-125 when i was abroad for my job related work ....

as i m the only son of my parents who are 70+ and only unmarried sister thinking " kaha jayega , Law ke samne jukna padega" and i m from middle class get this job after hard working and many sacrifice from my parents. so he was thinking i will surrnder very easily.

but i stood firm at any cost i didn't want to tolerate this and now there is no meaning to continue this relation with this greedy girl .

so i decided to fight give my parents courage and they fight case in my absence , i never appear before court , my lawyer represent me since from last 1.5 years , now their case is weak.

They were converting $ to INR and expecting huge maintence , but now they are realising they will get nothing.

now my wife begging to come india , they realise that they made mistake.

as i was very humble to my wife during 10 months of my marriage duration and since my parent is old they take this steps to threaten me and keep control on me.

It was tredemous social , mental , physical , financial presuure i have pass through.
i m the only son of my parents , this greedy girl broken the dream of my parents...

i m not concern abt my dream but , i m hurt that my parent dream r broken , i can't go back to india till this case is over, and even don't want to go back if possible....

but i m feeling happy and now parent also realise jo hua accha hua , to cont. this relation was very dengerous , i m sure their planned was to snatch big money through this matrimonial law ...but now they will not that much even very less than that...

i want to teach her lession and want that they spent considerable amount of money for this case and i don't have any issue as i m earning in $ and can pay lawyers fees for big lawyer...

@ VictimofBiaslaw........if she had given you hard time till that extent then don't give her divorce easily that is the only way u can give them hard time .........in order to file bigamy charges against them wait till they approach u.......i am pretty sure her lawyer would have told them tht if she approaches u and beg u then they will have to dance the way u say...........let her apply for divorce and if ex-party is also ruled out it won't be considered without serving u notice.......the way matrimonial law is designed in india it seems they were really made to save marriages there is no room for divorce and i wish u all the best with ur proceedings......jst make sure under crpc 82/83 u don't have any properties movable or immovable in india........she don't have any rights to claim on ur parents properties.......best for u is to keep doing wht u r doing and wait until she approaches u........even my wife was stubborn she thought tht she has dollars in her hands and one day i will get tired and pay them amount.......ur wife cannot marry until both of u decide to go for mutual consent divorce.......although i m not an expert in law i m jst sharing u my knowledge......i wish u all the best my friend and stay in touch !!!

(Guest)
Originally posted by :LiveAndLetLive
"
Saachi vaat che Zeeshan...baddha victims decide kari le ke paisa nayi aapishu, to aa extortion ane law misuse end thayi jashe....!
"

I was just testing my guj :P

Sorry, Translating my own words: True Zeeshan, if all victims decide that we will not pay up then this extortion and law misuse will end!

(Guest)

"Untruthfulness, rashness, guile, stupidity, avarice, uncleanliness and cruelty are a women's seven natural flaws"         - Chanakya said.

Chanakya also said that if  husband get good wife then he got in this earth paradise(jannat)

It is ruinous to be familiar with the king, fire, the religious

preceptor, and a woman. To be altogether indifferent of them is to be

deprived of the opportunity to benefit ourselves, hence our

association with them must be from a safe distance.

It is better to be without a kingdom than to rule over a petty one; better to be without a friend than to befriend a rascal; better to be without a disciple than to have a stupid one; and better to be without a wife than to have a bad one..Chanakya Niti 17

He is a blessed grhasta (householder) in whose house there is a blissful atmosphere, whose sons are talented, whose wife speaks sweetly, whose wealth is enough to satisfy his desires, who finds pleasure in the company of his wife, whose servants are obedient, in whose house hospitality is shown, the auspicious Supreme Lord is worshiped daily, delicious food and drink is partaken, and who finds joy in the company of devotees

And if he got bad wife then nark (jail) I remember one song:Accha Sila Diya Tune Mere Pyaar Ka from Bewafa Sanam

If wife get bad husband his life become hell but she will not go to jail.

(Not me ladies so don't blame me i am not against you .i give an advise on law points .This is a forum so we discuss and this is not a legal query so i post the quote)

Shadi ke din Jannat and shadi ke baad kuch problem to Jail.

I personally (during my jail visit,jail visitor)saw many person in jail as because of failure of paying maintenance.

Someof them are unhappy and they even request me :( and someof them said i am very happy in jail as bivi se accha jail accha.:PI dont want to share any example in this forum(as there are losts of cases  ) But lets not forget every case has its own merits so after marrying ,husband must maintain wife that is the law  that we have to remember in our mind.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register