- Media
- Wife & her parents

Part III

Paying Spectator

Part IV

The Story

- Children in India hesitate to ask for inheritance
- Girls want their parents to give their inheritance before
- Mostly parents promise girl money if she agrees to ger married (Streedhan)

Part V

The Story

- After marriage the amount is transferred to her.
- The girl now has money, but does not have the freedom to spend the money (as she
  pleases)
- Now the girl wants money as well as freedom, freedom here means no responsibilities.

Part VI

The Story Ends for Her

- The best way to achieve this is to allege dowry harassment
- Now she gets support from parents & society
- Also her own money and additional extortion money – (at the time of Bail + 
  Maintenance & Alimony)
- Also she gets her “freedom”

Part VII

The Story Begins for You

- YOU HAVE BEEN USED

Part VIII

You begin to Wonder

- What really happened ?
- Why did this happen to me ?

Part IX

Is Dowry a Bad Word

- Analyze
- A dowry case is just a convenient tool for separation, extortion, manipulation and settling scores.
- Dowry cases are 100% false.
- Dowry cases are not misused.
- Dowry laws are DESIGNED for misuse.

Those who understand simple English and agree the silent chapters that you feel you have faced comment here and those who still do not understand what went wrong using Dowry Laws for them I shall say they are still Looking for Summer…..  

Ta ra rum pum………….

Learning

51 Replies

SSSSSSSSSS (b)     25 May 2011

Truth of Dowry Law

(Guest)

Well, I know another severe case. Girl's family is into litigations with lots of people for the past 13 years and they wanted money for the same. They got their girl married to a highly educated guy (girl was LLB and knew that a highly educated guy can be continuously used to mint money even after a week's marriage). The girl left the guy in an unconsummated marriage of less than a fortnight and filed a bunch of cases. She is getting monetary gains of a very high order (just because husband is "capable") which is not just promoting her misdeeds but also encouraging other women to do similar acts.  Funny part is that the wife hasnt lived with the in-laws EVER as she went back to her parents directly upon returning from honeymoon  but the system allows her to still file false cases gainst the complete families of in-laws including the siblings of the hubby who did not even get a chance to call her "bhabhi" and came to know about this relationship only in crt papers.

This is another truth of false dowry cases. If such acts continue in society, men will have no way left but to avoid marriage because according to the laws even an unconsummtaed marriage which lasts for only few days can fetch a lot of money to a greedy woman. There will be a day when brides will run away after feras and will never have to MAINTAIN themselves ever after. There cannot be any other source of money which is so hassle free and continuous and that too without working for it.

1 Like

(Guest)

In such a situation, decent women are made fun of because they work hard and do their duties while such goons get monetary gains for their misdeeds.

(Guest)

he he he ....nice comedy .....

thnx 

(Guest)
Originally posted by :utpala kaur
"
he he he ....nice comedy .....

thnx 
"

Ms. Utpala has just given a proof of my claims !

(Guest)

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai jaise meine galti se iski story bata di (similar hai kya ?) ... Oh... Sorry ! Mujhe nahi pata tha na . Waise I was talking about another woman who misused laws and seems you are blindly supporting her for some specific reason Utpala

(Guest)

Avani ...my comment was for Tajobs post.

I forgot to mention his name.Sorry, for that u had this misunderstanding.

I dont read your posts as i dont think them readable.I don't want threads posted by someone in need get polluted by "accusing and answering/clearing"  and make the author deprive of the ans to the original query.

Have a gud day.

(Guest)
"
Avani ...my comment was for Tajobs post.

I forgot to mention his name.Sorry, for that u had this misunderstanding.

I dont read your posts as i dont think them readable.I don't want threads posted by someone in need get polluted by "accusing and answering/clearing"  and make the author deprive of the ans to the original query.

Have a gud day.
"

Remember to specify "Not for Avani" / "For Tajobs" from now on to avoid confusion :P

(Guest)

@Avani

plz always remmbr these lines

(Guest)
"
@Avani

plz always remmbr these lines

"

I have lot more to do than remembering your VALUABLE pravachan.

(Guest)

Now lets get back to victim stories .... "The victims of law misuse" and those who have observed this misuse are requested to share "Truth behind false dowry cases"

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 May 2011

Originally posted by : Zeeshan
"
@ tajobsindia

16 hain . Phir bhi baaz nahee aa rahe hain. Ye cheezen kahan se dhoondte hain ? Roz ek naya shagoofa chodte ho , ladai meri ho jati hai. utpala , roshni b etc. se.
"

1. In Kolkatta two film institute final year students are making a documentary film on DOWRY read it as SOWRY laws on the same lines as Ragini MMS of Ekta soaps and it is financed by two Gujjus who faced toughest dowry tragedy in their family i.e. once on them 498a was filed 7 members of their family within 1 year died of depression and stress and these kids were then simply 7th. pass. They asked elders and extended family "how does govt. listen to misuse of laws" the common answer they got was "via media" so these chaps under lamp posts by day time and later begging for supporting their education and food self studied Journalism slowly and later did MA LLB and they became crime reporter in a largest regional daily later on. Now when they are in a position to tell their story to other common mens they sponsored this film which is written in synopsis format in my post for training Indian husbands - just replace Part I and read it as Scene I and then read paras of the scriptt again you will appreciate the storyline developing. BTW is it not a common mans real life turning into reel life !

(Guest)

O M G ! ... I am sure this situation will create hundreds like them and only then will this country be free from this menace of dowry laws misuse

(Guest)

It's sad that 7 members died due to dowry case faced by them

I have my deepest sympathy for this family,more so,if the filed case was a FALSE ONE.

But if the case was genuine,I will say.....wrongdoers have to pay for misdeeds.

If someone commits a crime,gets into a legal problem and dies as a result,it does not mean that dowry cases should stop getting filed,only because it does not suit the mental health of offenders who can't face humiliation after their misdeeds get exposed in society.

If they want to maintain dignity in society,they should not commit cruelty on any INNOCENT woman.But if they do,they must be ready to face harsh consequences.

Doesn't the INNOCENT daughter-inlaw face depression when she's tortured?

Don't her parents face depression when they are harassed?

Don't they face harassment when they go to courts and have to face the wrath of our unfriendly legal system?

I know of a family(distant relatives) where a daughter inlaw was harassed immensely for dowry by her inlaws,but her husband never protected her.Her parents were retired,yet they were expected to fulfill so many demands.Her father was so badly affected that he suffered a major heart attack.Though he survived,but he's not as healthy as he was earlier.There was no family history of heart trouble.Yet he suffered it,main cause being stress.

So it's better to treat all people with respect,or else be prepared to face harsh consequences.Then we can't blame Indian laws.We can only blame outr own karmas that resulted in humiliation and depression.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register