LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Koyel (Officer)     23 May 2011

Nullity and Remarriage.

After Nullity of marrige a man or a woman gets a single status.Is there necessary to disclose the void marriage incident for the purpose of next marriage.Because in special marriage form or in hindu marriage form,there is no such column for annuled status.Only column for divorcee or widow.After annulment he or she considered as unmarried.Please Clear my confusion.

Learning

4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 May 2011

If u r unmarried,  U write unmarried in this coloum.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     23 May 2011

Is there necessary to disclose the void marriage incident for the purpose of next marriage

---   it will be fair, to inform the other party , the facts regarding previous marriage.

do not be anxious you will get good party.

there is no such column for annuled status

---   annualment is also a type of divorce. if you do not tell the fact before the marriage, it will seems before the opposite party ' a frawd'  ---  when they came to know the facts. 

1 Like

Koyel (Officer)     23 May 2011

Actually my marital status is annuled.But I am not divorcee.So why I'll mention.After nullity am I not unmarried according to Marriage law?

Alok Tholiya (self employed)     24 May 2011

The next day of marriage all truths are known to the spouse thru all sources from servants to neighbours to relatives etc etc. Hiding any thing means falling in the eyes of spous. Loosing respect life time. Why do that??

Originally posted by :Arup

"
Is there necessary to disclose the void marriage incident for the purpose of next marriage

---   it will be fair, to inform the other party , the facts regarding previous marriage.

do not be anxious you will get good party.

there is no such column for annuled status

---   annualment is also a type of divorce. if you do not tell the fact before the marriage, it will seems before the opposite party ' a frawd'  ---  when they came to know the facts. 
"
1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register