LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhaskar for SOCIAL JUSTICE (Legal & Social Activist)     19 May 2011

Women Favoring Laws are used As Legal tool of Extortion

An article highlighting how the Women Favouring Laws are being used as Legal Tool of Extortion dated 11.04.2010 is attached herewith for informationof all concerned and for rasing the voice against this at proper forums and sending representations to President,Prime Minister,Law Minister etc.

Learning

108 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     19 May 2011

yes correct.

(Guest)

do Courts do that favour without any ground??I dont know what your wives have done with you.But laws never favours women without any reason or valid ground.There are lots of women who never got justice inspite of existence  those laws(according to you..women favouring).........

2 Like

(Guest)

Court is not there to do favor or disfavor. Court is there to implement law.  So if a law is biased court can do little. it is only the law making arm( parliament) who can say whether law is right or wrong and correct them if they want.

Utpala,

Your above response shows  that you did not even understand the topic the thread poster is trying to raise. You straigntway went to justify the draconian law by saying that court is doing things  because woman is suffering --  NO..... COURT IS DOING THINGS BECAUSE THERE IS A LAW  LIKE THAT. Courts can just implement law it can not say whether law is just or unjust.

As per your own there are many woman who are still suffering. Even that is out of context - but let me give a reasoning you can understand - - WHAT GOOD IS A LAW  IF IT IS NOT ABLE TO STOP WOMEN SUFFERING. or IF IT IS NOT ABLE TO MEET ITS INTENDED PURPOSE ?    SO LETS GID RID OF IT.

I  know above  reasoning  is not sound but then  necessity of such arguments comes becuase proponents of these legal extortion laws are  not ready to accept  that people are fed up of these  law s because they are  being misused and only practical purpose they are serving  is enabling  extortion.  - 95% times these laws are  currently being invoked it is for harrashing and extortion. 

(Guest)

Your above response shows  that you did not even understand the topic the thread poster is trying to raise. You straigntway went to justify the draconian law by saying that court is doing things  because woman is suffering --  NO..... COURT IS DOING THINGS BECAUSE THERE IS A LAW  LIKE THAT. Courts can just implement law it can not say whether law is just or unjust.........

Can you plz make me understand ONE MORE THING... when and how a law (an Act) comes into existence?

but let me give a reasoning you can understand - - WHAT GOOD IS A LAW  IF IT IS NOT ABLE TO STOP WOMEN SUFFERING. or IF IT IS NOT ABLE TO MEET ITS INTENDED PURPOSE ?    SO LETS GID RID OF IT.

But the fact is that I could did not get your point. WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY.....LETS GID RID OF IT.????????

2 Like

(Guest)

Can you plz make me understand ONE MORE THING... when and how a law (an Act) comes into existence?

Sorry!!!!!!!! No free tuition. Good things in life comes after putting effort, time and money except  free maintainance. If you want to know devote some time and read or join some tuition after  paying.

Your second question

LETS GID RID OF IT.????????

it is "Lets Get rid of it."

(Guest)

ha ha ha.......

so sad...!!!

(Guest)
and very funny also onlytruth...

(Guest)

In one post you say it 'So Sad'

In next one you said 'Very Funny'.

Sad and funny are antonyms .. diametrically opposite. Whate are you trying to say?

Or rather a  more basic question...  are you OK?

(Guest)

so sad.......is for your  awkwardness 

Funny for  your way of avoiding answering me

1 Like

(Guest)

@utpala kaur

There are lots of women who never got justice inspite of 

existence  those laws.

Agree but read again the pdf file and onlytruth said,"WHAT GOOD IS A LAW  IF IT IS NOT ABLE TO STOP WOMEN SUFFERING. or IF IT IS NOT ABLE TO MEET ITS INTENDED PURPOSE ?    SO LETS GID RID OF IT."

Totally accepted.Dont fight against her he is right .

(Guest)

Mr. Kushan Vyas.

there are laws to punish murderers...yet incidents of murders are happenning daily..does it mean laws enacted to punish murderers should be abolished?

(Guest)

Totally accepted.Dont fight against her he is right .

1 Like

(Guest)

@utpala kaur

I havent said remove 498 a ,My intention is modify the law so that a real victim can get justice.

And dont use arup type big fonts ,its not looking good for you .:P

(Guest)

Utpala Ji,

I dont understand how some women get other women arrested, that too very young sisters of their hubbies!...Believe me, I can show you hundreds of cases where the sisters were treated like slaves by their bhabhis and then ruined by false cases forever!...I can also show you many cases where the sisters did not live with the bhabhi AT ALL and were still arrested and treated badly at the police station and courts while the bhabhi was laughing outside the courtrooms after gaining a heavy maintenance as a reward for her wrong deeds...When you talk about women, remember that these sisters become wives one day; so wives cannot be abla naarees either if these sisters are ASSUMED to be SHRUPNAKHAS!

When they dont hav the sensitivity expected of a woman, they dont deserve sensitive treatment either!

1 Like