Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tikuuuuuuu (JOB)     18 May 2011

Urjent attention is needed !!!

Hi all experts ,

Hope i will get some expterts soultions to the problem my best friend is trapped with.

My best friend told me one day that she is going to get married very shortly as a guy and their family  has shown intrests on her .And just before the day of engasement one person claimed my friend to be married with her few years back.

Now obviously our crap Indian socity will never go ahead with this raised issue and the family decided to move on .

The guy has a authentic marriage certificate with him.

But , when the girl put a complain in local police station for a fraud marriage,the Man admited that he has done all the stupid things and will not interfer in her future life.

God knows how he prepared an authentic marriage certifcate where there is no photographs of bride abd groom,No verbal declarations and no age proof certificate submiited.Only the girl's signature is there.

Questions :

1) How to proof my friend is innocence and the certificate registered is a fake.

2) How can a authentic certificate has been generated without these vital documents.

3) Should the girl apply for a genuine divorce petition to the court .How long will this process take so that my friend will be freed.

4) Is there any other process where my friend can be proof inncoence without applying for any divorce.

Please let me know experts . A lot of hope from you bunch of people.

Thanks

Pinkuu

Learning

10 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 May 2011

@ Author

Before we answer any of your questions could you enlighten us the year the alleged certificate was issued on as well as was it a Court issued one or from a Arya Samaj temple and or by any temple Authorites issued one?

We suppose this much you are required to remember and or ask your best friend !

1 Like

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY SEND CLEAR DETAILS OF THE FIRST MARRIAGE AND SECOND MARRIAGE.

AS SECOND MARRIAGE IS NOT PERMISSIBLE AS PER LOCAL LAWS. A CRIMINAL COMPLAINT MAY BE FILED AGAINST THE SAID PERSON AND POLICE MAY ARREST THE SAID PERSON.

KINDLY SEND FURTHER DETAILS FOR HELP.GOOD LUCK.

Jamai Of Law (propra)     18 May 2011

Amazing!!!

Every girl (or boy) who isn't married ever or never married , as of date, doesn't get overly scared or doesn't worried about proofs of her innocence to show to world that that she isn't married ever in this life!!!

Whatsoever may anybody claim that one has a certificate or not!!!

Aaaanyways!

Get the copy of that cert. Go to the registrar and show it to him get it verified ... else ask registrar to file a complanit of 420, 467, 468, 472, 473 and 120-B, IPC etc

OR

Dare the registrar for his nexus with that culprit!! and book him also by proper FIR!!

Even Many police men have lost their jobs for fake passport app verification related lapses!!!

Also check if that cert is used anywhere else for passport/visa, aagreements, back a/c endless list!

Whole thing  looks fishy ... Police won't have let him off so easily if he had admitted that he did it mischievously. Such a lapse in investigation ............. would boomrang on police also!!!

Your best friend would tell the exact story!!! Was that a wedding in Las Vegas!!

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     18 May 2011

My coleague "Jamai of law" well guide you plz do accordingly. Even then if u r scared then provide us complete detail and may be we will sort out your matter. but as of now, it is not so important and she can go ahead without any fear or any divorce etc.

Regards

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 May 2011

@ Ld. Kamal,

1. Kindly elucidate how it is not important when the queriest says there is some Certificate of Marriage with girls signature on it !

Tikuuuuuuu (JOB)     19 May 2011

Thanks for your quick responces to my post :

@Tajobsindia :The marriage has been registered in a marriage registrar office according to my friend,where she put a signature on a paper by the victim (When all of them went to attentd some marriage registrtaon of their one of the friend) .My friend has very limited knowledge to that regional language ,so she has put a signature w/o reading the papers and was told its a witness paper.And this marriage was done around 2007 year.

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT : Thanks , the guy has admited the crime on a FIR paper,but not got arrested as he has admited the crime and he told to support to break this marriage .so my friends parents didn't arrest him yet,as he is cooperaing them in the divorce process.(As my friend is a Girl and she has a long future ,for sake of that the parents might be choosen this approach).What other details you want to know please let me know.

Note :Parents have got one copy of the marriage certificate from the registrar office,and when they asked to get the registration forms and details submitted while Marriage has happend ,the authoritiesdenied saying , we are not able to find any other document submitted.It may have lost.

Thanks

Tikuuu

All we need is this :

1) My friend to be proved innocence.

2) How can a certificate is generated by court without sufficient documents.If documets has been submitted why 

they are missing when asked.

3) Say this as a fraud certificate issued.

4) No divorce 

5) I don't want my friend to get married when she is old .bkz of our slow judgement methodology in India.

Thanks,

Tikuuu

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     19 May 2011

@ Author

I am pulling out of this thread as one of the replier.
Reasoning:
I can never buy an argument that a person going as guest to some other couples Court registration does not know who is bride and who is groom yet signs in a Marriage registration Paper and when concerned Court asks is this your signature in your Marriage Registration she says YES and now takes a 360 degree turn and alleges FRAUD. Thanks that you have not alleged her to be a illiterate and or a minor and or under laced drug stage she then signed then this briefs answer could have been different. That is the reason in my first reply I insisted of knowing more about Marriage Certificate. I never favor and or encourage here in LCI breaking a marriage on such flimsy grounds.

Others may give their wisdom to this post if any.

1 Like

I might have missed one point to add here to the case .

1) My friend was born and brough up in a different state.

2) This incindent happend when she has just shifted to her own state with her family .

3) She is able to talk her regional language (due to family enviornment) but can't read or write properly as she was studied in different state from her childhood.

4) The victim has taken this as an oppurtunity to cheat her.

Thanks,

Tikuuu

My Friends parents have applied for a divorce and the concerned lawyer was saying as its a Fraud case divorce degree will be given in 2 months or less than that.

It has been 3 months nothing has come concrete and the judge made a desicion last week that according to new law (Can anybody say some new laws which has published recently in 2 months of time by SC ,India).that both parties has to wait for atleast 6 months to get the degree.

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register