Share More

B Guru Murthy (A M)     05 May 2011

Stop PF benefits onf 498aFIL?

Dear Experts,

Time has come nowto take action on fabricated 498a FIL

I  prepared a letter to stop benefits of the 498a FIL to his office

in that i also added IPC sections which are realted to offence

My question

can i add IPC sections if not, please help in removing uncessary IPC sections also would  there be any

suo motu cognizance on me for adding IPC sections.

Ref: i) Rule 25A of  A.P.C.C. S. RULES, 1964, vide G.O. Ms. No 1009 GA (Ser C)

Dept. 10-06-65.  

ii) A.P Government’s circular Memo No. 6183/Ser.C/2006-2, Dated 12-10-2006.,

iii) Supreme Court judgment W.P. Civil No. 499/1997 dated 02.05.2005.

Please refere IPC sections mentioned below, for violating above references(iii) cited

(i)         u/s IPC - 34. Acts done by several persons in furtherance of common intention

(ii)        u/s IPC - 35. When such an act is criminal by reason of its being done with a criminal knowledge or intention

(iii)       u/s 37 IPC - Co-operation by doing one of several acts constituting an offence

(iv)       u/s 38 IPC - Persons concerned in criminal act may be guilty of different offences

(v)        u/s 107 IPC Abetment of a thing

(vi)       u/s 108 IPC - Abettor

(vii)      u/s 109 IPC Punishment of abetment if the act abetted is committed in

consequence, and where no express provision is made for its punishment

(viii)    u/s 110 IPC - . Punishment of abetment if person abetted does act with different intention from that of abettor

(ix)        u/s 111 IPC - Liability of abettor when one act abetted and different act done

(x)       u/s 112 IPC - Abettor when liable to cumulative punishment for act abetted and for act doness

(xi)       u/s 113 IPC - Liability of abettor for an effect caused by the act abetted different from that intended by the abettor

(xii)      u/s 114 IPC  Abettor present when offence is committed

(xiii )  u/s 166 IPC - Public servant disobeying law, with intent to cause injury to any person.

(xiv)    u/s 217 IPC - Public servant disobeying direction of law with intent to save person from

punishment.

(xv)      u/s 219 IPC  Public servant in judicial proceeding corruptly making report, etc., contrary to law

(xvi)     u/s 220 IPC Commitment for trial or confinement by person having authority who knows that he is acting contrary to law

(xvii)    u/s 221 IPC  Intentional omission to apprehend on the part of public servant bound to apprehend

(xviii)  u/s 222 IPC  Intentional omission to apprehend on the part of public servant bound to apprehend person under sentence or lawfully committed

(xix)     u/s 271 IPC  Disobedience to quarantine rule

(xx)      u/s 321 IPC - Voluntarily causing hurt.

(xxi)     u/s 322IPC - Voluntarily causing grievous hurt.

(xxii)    u/s 329. Voluntarily causing grievous hurt to extort property, or to constrain to an illegal act

(xxiii)   u/s 385 IPC - Putting person in fear of injury in order to commit extortion

(xxiv)   u/s 389 IPC - Putting person in fear of accusation of offence, in order to commit extortion

(xxv)    u/s 409 IPC 409 Criminal breach of trust by public servant, or by banker, merchant or agent

(xxvi)   u/s 415 IPC  – Cheating

(i)         u/s 138.CrPC Procedure where he appears to show cause.

(ii)        u/s 195 CrPC Prosecution for contempt of lawful authority of public servants, for

offences against public justice and for offences relating to documents given in evidence

Please help,  this advice woudl help me to come out from my case, still now i tried many ways in mutual consent and they are not coming for compromise 

Learning

1 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     06 May 2011

very good. please post it in family law section also.

but your demand ie stop pf, not possible due to technical reason.

however you write it and demand some other thing as punishment.

i am affraid that they will not here you. but you continue your crused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register