Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shaik abdul (tl)     03 May 2011

Wife planning to harm me physically through black magic

Hello, Need your advice.

I will not go into whole of my story. Just a brief... My wife and my inlaws planning to harm me and my parents physically through some baba using black magic. I have a recorded conversation of them and my wife repeatedly telling the inlaws to do it quickly and paralyse my mother and father.

Please tell me is there any legal action i can take and lodge a police complaint against my inlaws for such acts for which I have only voice conversation and cant prove anything physically.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice

Taqi

Learning

28 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 May 2011

@ Author

1. Something of attention for you is here by Hon'ble SC;

State Of U.P. vs Sahrunnisa & Anr. on 7 July, 2009
https://indiankanoon.org/doc/456155/

2. Which State your in-laws live!

Thanks I am going through the docs..

they live in Hyd AP

I read the document but their is no mention of IPC section under which I can lodge a complain. Can you tell me in Indian law is there any section ?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 May 2011

@ Author

Shortcut !

OK take it - S. 308 IPC

Happy ?

Thanks... Can i use voice record as evidence please suggest?

(Guest)

hi

this is the era of science and technology.So why bother these things?

Moreover if black magic exists , then God also exist.God is above all.Keep faith on the Almighty.No black magic can harm you.

But if you are finding way to sue your better half then that is a different thing.

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :mohd
"
Hello, Need your advice.

I will not go into whole of my story. Just a brief... My wife and my inlaws planning to harm me and my parents physically through some baba using black magic. I have a recorded conversation of them and my wife repeatedly telling the inlaws to do it quickly and paralyse my mother and father.

Please tell me is there any legal action i can take and lodge a police complaint against my inlaws for such acts for which I have only voice conversation and cant prove anything physically.

Thanks in advance for your valuable advice

Taqi
"

The only counter to black magic is "sincere prayers". Pray to God regularly and sincerely and in every  such prayer ask God to free you and your family from any possible black magic done by anybody against you. Believe me, this can do wonders !

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 May 2011

" My wife and my inlaws planning to harm me and my parents physically through some baba using black magic."

---   you are phychologically weak.

so called black magic has no capacity to reach harm to anybody. all these are bogus.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     03 May 2011

There are various things which science does not know . The best way is you also learn the same.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 May 2011

OK take it - S. 308 IPC    Happy ?

308. Attempt to commit culpable homicide.--Whoever does any act with such intention or knowledge and under such circumstances that, if he by that act caused death, he would be guilty of culpable homicide not amounting to murder, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to three years, or with fine, or with both; and, if hurt is caused to any person by such act, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, or with fine, or with both

Illustration A, on grave and sudden provocation, fires a pistol at Z, under such circumstances that if he there by caused death he would be guilty of culpable homicide not amounting to murder. A has committed the offence defined in this section.

1 Like

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     03 May 2011

for  "Mohd"  :

1.  IF you believe & fear in baba'type Black Magic,  THEN the best remedy for you is counter it and to approach atleast another Six other Black Magic Baba's  and out-source to all of them to do the black-magic on your wife and your in-laws.  The police are not going to call any Black Magic Baba, to help you for anything.

2.  As "Arup'ji"  suggested above,  you should  raise your self-confidence level and starting trusting in your destiny  AND NOT in the Baba's Black Magic.

3.  Also IF possible ask all the Black Magic Baba's to do evil black magic on all the politicians of our country and  "paralyse" their brains.    Hope you get the theory on Black Magic.

4.  Forget about Baba's  Black Magic,  EVEN ALL the Gods of our country could not do a single thing to  "paralyse"  the brains of our politicians,  who have swiped away Trillions & Trillions of Indian money into foreign countries and left 70% Indian population in poverty and misery.  Surprisingly these are the same specific 70% Indian population, who believe in & sincerely pray to God everyday and God does not listen to them or free them from poverty, let alone Black magic,  which in itself is a Wonder.

Incidently, I'm an Expert in Black-n-White Magic.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     03 May 2011

Black magics can do nothing to anybody. In the pre-independent days, my mother used to say "why not the black magicians get rid of the British."  Black magics can do nothing. Live without any worry on this count. As the people are your wife and in-laws there may be other problems, other than black magic. So be alert.

abhay dholakiya ( lawyer)     03 May 2011

yar u should complain agaist her throw ipc and crpc that she is planning to harm u and if u have the recorded taps it will be proof for u and u just go police station and complain agaist her officer will decided wich section will be use

\

abhay dholakiya ( lawyer)     03 May 2011

yar and black magic is nothing is only child of unsounded mind people and fearful person

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register