Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

S. P. ASHOK (Advocate Bombay High Court 8450920005 advocatespashok@gmail.com)     26 April 2011

Stilt Area of Parking

Dear All,

I reside in Mumbai. We have society.  I was out of Mumbai and came back, then I saw that Society of my building did the marking in the stilt area of parking which belongs to me. The society did not inform me anything about this to me or my family. My family was there only.

The Stilt Area is not rectangular or square shape. What Society did is this that they marked the area in rectangular shape and the area which remains outside of the rectangle, they marked it and gave numbers to that area and alloted to others for parking of motorcycles. I was using that area for parking of my children.

I checked the Agreement of Stilt parking with builders. They have not provided measurement of area. They have marked the area notionally, not actually.

Whether the society can act in this manner ?

S.P.Ashok

Learning

2 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     26 April 2011

No, as per plan pass It's parking area. See parking plan for that if in plan this area is not parking use so  u give a applicatin to the society chairman / secretary why u give me parking area without inform me.

1 Like

S. P. ASHOK (Advocate Bombay High Court 8450920005 advocatespashok@gmail.com)     26 April 2011

Thank You Adv. Mr. BharatKumar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register