Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sunil Patil (Engg)     23 April 2011

Employment details hidden by Wife

Hello everyone,

Wife filed a maintenace case after deserting asking for 2 lacs/ month (some ridicoulos number, which I have difficulty in understanding how she arrived at), and hid her job details saying she is not employed. I managed to get her employment details. Now she has changed her job.

If I have to pur up secn 340 against her, should I add both the job details or only the one that she was employed at before she filed for maintenance?

Thanks.

Learning

4 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     23 April 2011

The detaisl of her earlier job while filing the petition are sufficient to initiate desired action.

1 Like

(Guest)

Even you can make a mention that she thereafter on so changed the job to be posted at her present post, but she has been trying to mislead both the times and never informed the court on account.her bad motive.

(Guest)

Yes, past related jobs information shows she is able  to maintain and you can also take a ple that she left the job and thereafter file a case.

Its very surpriseing that she demand 2 lacs/ mont maintainance ,I think its one time settlement or not?

if she demand 2 lacs/ mont maintainance than its a foolishness and judge should take this matter in favour you .

But you cant escape to giving maintainance her only to give less maintainance by proving her job details.

(Guest)

Yes, past related jobs information shows she is able  to maintain and you can also take a ple that she left the job and thereafter file a case.

Its very surprising that she demand 2 lacs/ mont maintainance ,I think its one time settlement or not?

if she demand 2 lacs/ mont maintainance than its a foolishness and judge should take this matter in favour you .

But you cant escape to giving maintainance her only to give less maintainance by proving her job details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register