Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajib (proprietor )     20 April 2011

How to recover my property

HI,

I'm Rajib from kolkata india.

my grand mother distribute her property through family deed of sattlement in the year 1988 .

now she is dead . & my said position as per deed is occupy by forcely by my uncle ,,,,,my question is how to recover my said property...plz tell me I'm in big trouble

Learning

5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     21 April 2011

as per settlement deed you can file injunction case. against them.

1 Like

rajib (proprietor )     21 April 2011

If I file the case according to you, how long it will take to get the judgement on my side and lastly what expenses I should have to bear for that.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     22 April 2011

Mr. Rajib, irony with the common layman is that everyone wants the case to be decided in their favor, irrespective of facts of the case,  documents and evidences etc.For your kind information no one can pre-judge the case because that depends on the circumstances as I mentioned. Secondly it takes many years to settlle a property case and the expences ofcourse would be enormous, because nothing comes free in this world.

Please do not jump to conclusions. If you are interested to recover your share in the property kindly do your homework properly FIRST and forget about the rest.Aim the target and use your weapons accordingly and leave other things to God.

Regards

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     22 April 2011

AGTEED WITH OM JI.

rajib (proprietor )     26 April 2011

ok I understood, now what is my first step?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register