LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Amar Singh RAJNEETEE KI RAKHI SAWANT - Media Ka Masaala

Amar Singh is “Rajneeti ki Rakhi Sawant”..

Media ka masaala..

AUR KYA???

Learning

20 Replies

(Guest)

Wo Radha Shyam ke “PREM” me naachti thi Shyam ke aangan me..

Ye Radha Mulayam ki “NAFRAT” me “MRUDANG BAAJE.. TIR KIT DHOOM TIR KIT DHOOM DHAA DHAA” kar rahi hai.. unka aangan ko chhodkar baki sabke aangan me..

Vaise ye Galib ne pahle hi kah diya tha; “BADE BEAABROO HOKAR TERE KOOCHE SE HAM NIKLE”…

Leken kahte hain naa ki “NAACH NA JAANE AANGAN TEDHA” so har ek aangan me naach naachkar dekh rahi hai ki “KAHEEN TO LOG WAAH WAAH KAR DENGE”…

Lekin Bhaiya.. Ek Shaayar ne mehfil me SHE’R padha; “BULBUL UDI CHAMAN SE..”, to logon ne kaha; WAAH WAAH WAAH WAAH.. Aur Bhaiya BULBUL SEEDHE WAAH WAAH KAHNE WAALON KE MUNH ME GHUS GAI………………..

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     21 April 2011

ha...  ha...  ha...

rakhi swant aur amar sinsg?

thora best operation karoa dena yaar.

i compared him as male counter part of neera radia.

your comparison more strong.

1 Like

c.k.sharma (Manager)     21 April 2011

Blackmailer used by Mulayam

C K Sharma

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 April 2011

sir jee, "BADE BAIYA"

ko kya tamga media ne diya ?

Alok K. Verma (Lawyer)     21 April 2011

Amar ko Rakhi kahkar Kyon Rakhi ki beijjati kar rahe ho. Rakhi to chah kar bhi itna nahi gir sakti. Yah to ek ganda dalal tha aur marte dum tak dalal hi rahega.

Amar ko Rakhi kahkar Kyon Rakhi ki beijjati kar rahe ho

---   YES THERE IS A POINT RAM JI.

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     21 April 2011

AMAR SINGH AGAR MAR GAYA TO KIDE BHI NAHI PADENGE USKE SHARIR ME KYUNKI KIDE BHI ITNI GANDI JAGAH JAANA PASAND NAHI KARENGE.

AMAR SINGH PURE DESH KE UPAR BHOJH HAI.

3 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     21 April 2011

DALAL !

amar singh DALAL!

WAH KYA FIT BAITHA HAI!

(Guest)

During the meetings of Jan-Lokpal Bill Drafting Committee “HAMAAM KE SAARE NANGE” baahar aa jaayenge and at the time of proposal in Parliament all political parties will come out with real face and the most dirty faces will be there from Congress. It is the time when Congressees themselves will pull out the KHAADI KI DHOTI OF GANDHI.

This will be an AGNI-PAREEKCHHA of Sonia Gandhi’s sacrificing image which she earn after her refusal for the post of PM and she was projected as a TYAG KI DEVI. So ab Mannohan Singh ki SAFED DAADHI KI SACHCHAAI aur TYAG KI DEVI ki ASLI MAHIMA will come out. Congressees are well understanding this so they are becoming restless and started vomiting but their vimiting will finally reach to blood vomiting when the Jan-Lokpal Bill draft will be finalised by Anna’s Team and reverse breathing will start when this Bill will come in Parliament.

The restlessness of Congressees is come out openly when they are taking the help of people like Amar Singh and Amar Singh is happy for “HAM TO DOOBE HAIN SANAM TUMKO BHI LE DOOBENGE..”. For Congressees it is like “VINAASH KAALE VIPREET BUDDHI”.

Opposite parties people may be showing their laughter on this condition of Congressees but they are also not such different since they know that their number will also come soon for hearing before Jan-Lokpal.

1 Like

This will be an AGNI-PAREEKCHHA of Sonia Gandhi’s sacrificing image which she earn after her refusal for the post of PM and she was projected as a TYAG KI DEVI.

----    absolutely right. the whole country watching her.

Opposite parties people may be showing their laughter on this condition of Congressees but they are also not such different since they know that their number will also come soon for hearing before Jan-Lokpal.

---   big politicions affraid of public watch.

but the amar singh has nothing to lose. but there is a scope before this 'sarbahara', to win the heart of whole world of corruption.

pulsur (holesole)     23 April 2011

This will be an AGNI-PAREEKCHHA of Sonia Gandhi’s sacrificing image which she earn after her refusal for the post of PM and she was projected as a TYAG KI DEVI.

originally by mr. RAM

WHEN SITA GAVE THRIE AGNI-PARIKCHA LORD RAM WAS THERE

NOW MR. RAM IS HERE TO SEE SONIYA'S AGNI PARIKCHA

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     25 April 2011

HA...   HA...   HA... 

HOWEVER SUCH TYPE OF AGNIPARIKSHA IS BANNED IN INDIA.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :pulsur
"

originally by mr. RAM

WHEN SITA GAVE THRIE AGNI-PARIKCHA LORD RAM WAS THERE

NOW MR. RAM IS HERE TO SEE SONIYA'S AGNI PARIKCHHA
"

I "THINK" (keeping in view the track record of Indira Gandhi, Rajiv Gandhi and Soniya Gandhi) Soniya will get this agni-pareekchha PASSED.   Also more development/changes will be seen that NOW MANY RAMs OF CONGRESS WILL BE SENT TO "VANWAAS" FROM MAINSTEAM OF CONGRESS as future preparation of their "PANCHVATI NIVAS IN JAIL".  NOTE IT.