Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

latha (office staff)     08 April 2011

DV NEW

DEAR ALL,

PLZ CLARIFY ME.

MY DV CASE WAS RUNNING FOR 2 AND HALF YRS,BUT AT THE LAST STAGE OTHER SIDE FILED FOR P.O INVESTIGATION INSTEAD OF ARGUMENTS , SO I FILED IA AT THAT TIME

THEN OTHER SIDE (HUBBY) CHANGED THE ADVO & NEW ADVO OF HUBBY SAID THAT INSTEAD OF IA WE DIRECTLY MOVE & FINISH OFF THE MAIN PETITION , SO MY ADVO SAID THAT ON NEXT HEARING WE WILL WITHDRAW THE IA & PROCEED THE MAIN CASE.

BUT UNFORTUNATLY MY CASE BUNDLE WAS MISSED DUE TO CARELESSNESS OF COURT PEOPLES FROM THE LAST HEARING ITSELF.

NOW MM SAYING UNTIL THE CASE BUNDLE IAM NOT ABLE TO PROCEED FURTHER THE CASE.

NOW THE SUFFERER WAS ME.

AT  THIS STAGE MY ADVO IS SAYING WILL WAIT FOR NEXT HEARING & SEE WHETHER THE CASE BUNDLE WAS FOUND OR NOT.IF NOT THEN WE DIRECTLY GO TO HUBBY HOUSE & STAY WITH HIM ALONG WITH MY CHILD.

IS THAT POSSIBLE FOR ME ITHOUT GETTING RESIDENCE ORDER SHALL I GO & STAY WITH MY HUBBY (HUBBY NOW STAYING WITH IN-LAWS HOUSE SAYING THAT HE HAVE TO TAKE OF HIS PARENTS.

MOREOVER DIVORCE CASE WAS RUNNING FOR 3YRS.

WHAT I HAVE TO DO NOW.

PLZ THIS FORUM MEMBERS & LEARNED COUNCELS , PLZ ADVICE ME IN THIS REGARD.

MY ADVO SAYING THAT UNTIL DIVORCE GRANTED BY SUPREMEM COURT IAM HAVING THE REIGHTS TO STAY WITH HUBBY EVENHE RESIDE IN MY IN-LAWS HOUSE.(THAT WAS MY MATRIMONIAL HOME)

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 April 2011

@ Author

First you may consider to write any of your subsequent post in lower case as using in public forums upper case invites a bad decorum, as if you are shouting (it is besides the point your post is tremendously leaning one sided)

Remedy:
If there is no injunction against you and child not to come 100 - 500 mts. of ordinary residence of husband then you may return back.

2. it may be other matter if any scene is created by him and or his side for which entire law and Order machinery may back you on the instance moment.

3. You have to wait for further directions of respective court(s) from where your case file is alleged to be misplaced at.

You have very limited options available based on presented scenarios. 

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     08 April 2011

You do one thing write a complaint before the dist., judge and to the Registrar of Vigilence High court, see how your papers will come out.
1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     08 April 2011

@ Ld. Rajoo

Ha ha superb advise even I learned from it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register