LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Dear Elder Brother Dr. V. N. Tripathi we are missing you

Dear Elder Brother Dr. V. N. Tripathi we are really missing you here at LCI. 

I would like to underline it that the LCI is a very good platform where we the Indian citizens can bring up our personal legal issues in various sections of forum as well as we can also bring up our common issues.  We all the Indian citizens are like a joint family and as it happens in a joint family that thoughts of members sometimes differs but it doesn’t mean that they becomes enemies.  In fact, all are ‘ONE’ on the thinking line of betterment of the entire family.  As such sometimes it happens here at LCI too that our thoughts may be differs but it doesn’t mean that at that point we bocemes enemies. 

I give an example ever that; our face has only few 6-7 things like forehead, nose, eyes, cheeks, chin, lips.. but million crores people in the world are having a different face identification. And in mind there are thousands cells so we can imagine that thinking lines may be more different. So keeping this expectation that someone should think just like we think is not justified expectation.  The point is that we are thinking on a common line of betterment of our Indian society and it, I think, is enough reason for being together.

And finally I will say, that you know better than me, that;

“Chhama badan ko chahiye, Chhotan ko utpaat…”

So now please join us as we all are eagerly waiting for you Big Brother !! The Big B of LCI, it is none other than you…

Learning

2 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     30 March 2011

30 March 2011, 08:45   Report Abuse

Sarvesh K Sharma .0-9837271758I am Online

Advocacy [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 8194]

Hello ,

and good morning to all.

yesterday 29.3.11 i meet to mr. Dr. V.N.Tripathi ji  the top member of LCI.

so nice person and great personelity!

AABHASI DUNIYA KE MITRA VASTAV MAI MILE!

var addthis_config = { services_compact: 'orkut,facebook,twitter,linkedin,yahoomail,gmail,hotmail,google,googlebuzz,more' }Share This

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     30 March 2011

mr sarvesh ka sandesh - zindabad.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register