Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Riyas (Managee)     28 March 2011

Please your advice. wife's harrasment case

Hi,

Please, your advice is very important to save my brother.

My brother got married 8months ago, since five months; problems are started and solved many times between two family heads. main problem started with money matter that wife's father were asking for money or some gold to get money to clear his liability, while he given less from agreed gold(this was 1.5month ago). but recently, three week ago, she went to her home to stay 5-7days then she made big stories (totally lies) to her mother about husband's bad characters, mother-in-law and other sister-in-law who already got married and settled in other houses. Then next day sisters are gone to see her because she is pregnant then her mother were shouting sisters and their husband then finally, they close their door front of my sisters and their husbands. then we submitted a complaint to our side masjid committee mentioning that she is a problem and asked husband to clear her father's debit, or give 5lakhs or divorce. plus many issues which explained verbally to masjid committee. the marriage done through muslim masjid according to two masjid committees. Yesterday, both masjid committees’ members, our relatives, her relatives and some other people made meeting at her masjid area then we mentioned that she should accept her husband by Islamic condition and we are ready to take her home. Then few of people went to her home to meet her to know her opinion. Then while we listening her complaints accidently, her relatives started to fight with my brother and myself and my relatives. We got injury and seem they also got. Finally, my brother admitted to govt. hospital and waiting police to come and make official documents to file a case against to them. But they also admitted to govt. hospital and file a case mentioning that we(husband) people went to their home and harassment and attacked them include the girl. But when the fight happens, girl was safe place. Both masjid committees are with us because they did total wrong and we trust that they are ready witness from our side.

I strongly believe that divorce is final in the last. Because no way to settle.

I have a audio clip recorded by my mobile mentioning the questions time and fight starts.

Can I have your advice please to go further?

Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     28 March 2011

as per your query, if the wife side parties clashed with your side, that is a criminal matter not in issue, same time if she will make complaint for maintenance or permanent alimoney you must give to her. meanwhile if you prove it at time of trial your video and witness, if the court satisfied give divorce and make order to give maintenance or permenant alimoney. she is conceive ?

1 Like

thank you for your advice. now i understand that they filed 498. but we have informed higher level police through influence the true story. police is going to investigate and trying to do in a way they wont arrest my brother. same time, police asked us to file a case against them.

do i need to file RCR here? any useful?

thanks

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     28 March 2011

ok, you may  make complaint against them, if you want living with wife then go for RCR, its also useful for dilpatory case's

thank you, regarding RCR is not to stay with my brother's wife. thought it may helpful against 498.

if the masjid is granded the talaq/divorce with all kind of maintenance etc, the court will approve? or wife can go again through court claim more money?

thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register