Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Ye Achchhi Baat NAHEEN Hai

Lo kar lo baat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/We-are-1-Lac-members-now-Congrats--31979.asp

#@#@#@#@#@#

100,000 Members

And congratulating here

Only 50-60

Ye Achchhi Baat Naheen Hai..!..!...

Message thanked : 1 times

Are Bhai ..! !.....

Achchhe-achchhe logon ko to tum logon ne BAN kar rakha hai..

ya.. One Hour RESTRICTED kar rakha hai..

aur achchhe-achchhe threads DELETED kar diye hain..

To Achchhi Baat hogi Kaise?.. Huumm..???...

Ye Achchhi Baat Naheen Hai..!..!...

#@#@#@#@#@

Learning

46 Replies

(Guest)

16 February 2011, 19:10  

Roshni B..

For justice and dignity

[ Scorecard : 2092]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

[https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/What-LCI-have-done-to-You--32033.asp]

I'm the first one.....

This is a great platform for gaining and sharing knowledge,have healthy debates and discussions,not to forget the free legal advice offered here.

Now what LCI has done,which is unforgettable is the bitter truth..

They  have put 1 hr. restriction on me for some unknown reason,which only they know,even though I have been contributing selflessly here..

Others can post more than once in one hr.,not me :(

Despite writng to the Admin 3-4 times,nothing has been done to remove this restriction,that further intensifies my beliefs that LCI is partial towards certain people.Another such person facing the restriction is Renuka Gupta

On on this day of celebration,if LCI removes this restriction,then it will be very nice

Thanks..

Message thanked : 2 times

1 Like

(Guest)

17 February 2011, 14:12  

Ambika

NA

[ Scorecard : 852]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Congratulations LCI.

A personal Note : My other friends, who have been sending messages to me asking why I am not appearing on the forum, thank you very much for so much of affection and concern with which you write to me. 

It was not so much the restriction on me( our proverbial one hour restriction)--- though partially this was the reason-- that kept me away, but my own preoccupation with my work which involves a lot of travelling. 

I am sorry to know that the restriction is slapped on Roshni also. 

It is inconvenient for anyone who is under this sort of restriction:

people would have time to engage with this forum when they are relatively free and they would like to skim through the threads and would decide which thread they want to reply. If there is no such restriction, one would like to respond to threads of his /her interest in one sitting. It's inconvenient to wait for one hour...precisely because one has also to go about one's work. 

Coming to what personally I gained form this forum:

1) some very good freinds and advisors 

2) Excellent citations

3) I have also benefitted from various advice given to men on how to avaoid maintenance etc., how to silently collect evidence etc., to caution women who are fighting their battles in the court

3) Most interestingly I have seen a microcosm of the world of women and men and how they engage with one another and  perceive one another, especially in Family forum

3) Learnt how a particular ideology is suppressed, and the methods of  suppressing it. Going through recent threads , I have learnt how threads are converted into threats  by someone called Sankat Mochan who seems to be one of the members of the core team of LCI but does not keep decorum required by a core team member. When we are in a core team we are more tolerant, more patient and have more skills of coordination with mutial respect than expected from other members. 

I suppose this great occasion should be an occasion for celebrating constructive feedback so that the site can carry on its great work more efficiently. 

I did greatly enjoy engaging in this forum and would like to be an active member, when time allows me. 

I wish LCI all the very best and wish that this time of celebration can also leave some space for introspection on how to make the system  more transparent and a little more impartial. 

These are my personal views and they do not imply any disrespect to anyone.

Well done LCI and many congrats again...

RG

1 Like

(Guest)

[https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-We-are-1-Lac-members-now-Congrats--31979.asp?1=1&offset=4]

17 February 2011, 12:28  

Renuka Gupta

Gender Researcher

[ Scorecard : 1492]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Congratulations LCI.

My other friends, who have been sending messages to me asking why I am not appearing on the forum, thank you very much for so much of affection and concern with which you write to me. 

It was not so much the restriction on me( our proverbial one hour restriction) that kept me away, but my own preoccupation with my work which involves a lot of travelling. 

I want to experiment if the one hour restriction has been removed on me...:) so you may expect another immediate post from me:)

It is inconvenient for anyone who is under this sort of restriction: people would have time to engage with this forum when they are relatively free and they would like to skim through the threads and would decide which thread they want to reply. If there is no such restriction, one would like to respond to threads of his /her interest in one sitting. It's inconvenient to wait for one hour...precisely because one has also to go about one's work. 

Coming to what personally I gained form this forum:

1) some very good freinds and advisors 

2) Most interestingly I have seen a microcosm of the world of women and men and how they engage with one another and  perceive one another, especially in Family forum

3) Learnt how a particular ideology is suppressed, and the methods of  suppressing it. Going through recent threads , I have learnt how threads are converted into threats  by someone called Sankat Mochan who seems to be one of the members of the core team of LCI but does not keep decorum required by a core team member. When we are in a core team we are more tolerant, more patient and have more skills of coordination with mutial respect than expected from other members. 

I suppose this great occasion should be an occasion for celebrating constructive feedback so that the site can carry on its great work more efficiently. 

I did greatly enjoy engaging in this forum and would like to be an active member, when time allows me. 

I wish LCI all the very best and wish that this time of celebration can also leave some space for introspection on how to make the system  more transparent and a little more impartial. 

These are my personal views and they do not imply any disrespect to anyone.

Well done LCI and many congrats again...

RG

1 Like

(Guest)

17 February 2011, 14:23  

Renuka Gupta

Gender Researcher

[ Scorecard : 1492]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Dear All, 

this is to clarify that I have used the ID of Ambika to send across my message as my message was not going and I did want to convey what I wanted to convey.

Many may wonder how I know Ambika. She is currently participating in a gender training facilitated by me in Jharkhand, and we are using some material from LIC to discuss on how men perceive women and about gender stereotypes. I beleive now Ambika also is under one hour's restriction, because when I was trying to send message through her ID, the message came that she can post only after an hour.

My this note is to clarify any issue which may crop up about my ID. 

Regards to all

RG

1 Like

(Guest)

17 February 2011, 22:05  

Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com Twitter;democrats_forum

[ Scorecard : 144]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Admin and friend here are well known that my first account (on 30 April, 2010) was banned and subquently I re-set my account with the same id "Ram Samudre - DRF" and 11 times my accouts banned and this present is 12th. I request to Admin and other fairly members here that please refer any of my thread or posting which was against the emotions of our secualar democratic constitutional set up. 

WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR BANNING MY ACCOUNTS AND MY NUMBER OF THREADS ARE DELETED, WHY? I WANT TO KNOW IT OTHERWISE IT IS JUST LIKE PUNISHMENT WITHOUT CHARGE. THIS IS LAWYERS CLUB INDIA SO IT IS EXPECTED TO KNOW THE PRINCIPLE OF NATURAL JUSTICE. 

I welcome healthy critism on me, on my threads and on any of my postings so that I can make me correct and improve.

This posting is only for saving justice. LCI is just for interaction with the people here to know the thoughts of different people and noting more than it is going to make any difference for me as to whether I am here or not so for.

google_protectAndRun("ads_core.google_render_ad", google_handleError, google_render_ad);

1 Like

(Guest)

The title of this thread,alongwith photo of Atal Bihari,who spoke these lines makes the thread very funny to go through.

(Guest)

[https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-We-are-1-Lac-members-now-Congrats--31979.asp?1=1&offset=4]

16 February 2011, 20:08  

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com Twitter;democrats_forum

[ Scorecard : 144]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Dear all the members in Administration of

LAWYERSCLUBINDIA

We the members of

DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR

DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS FORUM (DRF)

* congratulates at this mile stone success  *

TO YOU ALL

for your great efforts

in making the LCI a platform

where we all the citizen of

DEMOCRATIC union of INDIA

enjoying equal opportunity

to express our views

freely without any hesitation

LCI has established

the ideal measure of EQUAL OPPORTUNITY

which is THE MAIN STREAM OF DEMOCRACY

Occasionally, WELCOME Adv. Y. V. Vishweshwar Rao

Featured Member > Y V Vishweshwar Rao

He is a practicing Advocate since 1982- 29 years at Warangal District Courts on civil side and Panel advocate for Banks. He is always ready to help his fellow members and we are glad to have him on board.

Message thanked : 1 times

1 Like

(Guest)

[https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-We-are-1-Lac-members-now-Congrats--31979.asp?1=1&offset=5]

18 February 2011, 12:38  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University *love guru*

[Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN in my profile]

[ Scorecard : 47]

I

LOVE

YOU

LAWYERSCLUBINDIA

18 February 2011, 18:57  

Dr. V.N. Tripathi

Ph.D. in Law; Advocate, Allahabad High Court

[ Scorecard : 8971]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University *love guru*

[ Scorecard : 24]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

I

LOVE

YOU

LAWYERSCLUBINDIA

Now explanation starts coming from panditji... ..

Love is "Panchamveda", and one who knows love, is "Pandit" .

"Dhai aakhar prem kaa padhe so pandit hoy"

1 Like

(Guest)

Yahaan itna SANNATAA… Kyon hai Bhaaiiiii…!..!...!....

Are Koi to bataao…...!.....!.......!....................................

YE ACHCHHI BAAT HAI KYA ????...Ummm.???,

2 Like

Mohammed Rizwan Shaikh (AM)     24 February 2011

Dear LCI,

Please lift up the restrictions levied on Roshni B. she is truly good advisor. I would really appreciate that.

Rizwan Shaikh

1 Like

(Guest)

Lo kar Lo Baaat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Where-to-post-complaints-against-LCI-32583.asp

Ye Achchhi Baat …?…?...

#@#@#@#

25 February 2011, 20:56   Report Abuse

zimmerzapper

student

formatting of posts is very bad in lci. i can't even edit my own posts. when the hell are going to add these features?

please upgrade lci.

#@#@#

Hai..!..!...

(Guest)

Lo kar Lo Baaat>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Where-to-post-complaints-against-LCI-32583.asp

Ye Achchhi Baat …?…?...

#@#@#@#

25 February 2011, 21:31  

Meenal Bahadur

Self Employed

There should also be an option to delete your thread or post,that was written by yourself only.

And also a chat feature should be added,so that we can chat with an online member.

#@#@#@#

Hai..!..!...

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Our-constitution-is-Questionable-25111.asp?1=1&offset=3

11 October 2010, 08:27  

[See my Blog for NSSD-UOI] Founder - President, Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Democratic Rights Forum (DRF) (Foundation for Social Justice and Constitutional Awareness for Trial of Public Service) email at drf.india@gmail.com - Twitter:democrats_forum

[ Scorecard : 471]

See the live example here only, I have to fight continuously for a very less important matter here, my rights of freedom of expression is badly being broken by the people sitting in LCI Admin. here.  Again & again they are restricting me to express.  So just imagine the position of rights of poor illiterate people.  And where I to go for punishing them and for justice for me?  Everywhere the dominant class people captured and misusing their super position and not allowing our democratic constitution.  Ofcourse it will take thousands years to change their mentality.

"Har shaakh pe ULLU baithe hain, anjaam-e-gulistiyan kya hoga"

(Guest)

See Friends..!!.. this thread was running away fast by short cuts.. I gripped its neck and pulled back here.. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register