Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     20 March 2011

All India BAR Exam -Alternate

YAAR WHAT I THINK  INTERDUCING THIS TYPE OF EXAM WAS GOOD IDEA 

IT IS ONLY FOR US (FOR LAWYER COMMNUITY )

THE WAY EXAM WAS CONDUCTED IT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED LIKE THIS 

SOME SUGGESTION I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ---

1 I WAS READING  REPLY OF ALL ADVOCATES ON THIS FORUM  .  ALL R FAVOURING THIS TYPE OF EXAM 

BUT I M ALSO FAVOURING THIS EXAM . ALL OLD ADVOCATE SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER THIS EXAM . AND THEY SHOLUD ALSO PASS THIS EXAM .OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD ALSO NOT BE  ALLLOWED TO PRACTICE . 

2--- STUDENTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED A YEAR BEFORE EXAM SO THEY COULD PREPARE . I KNOW THIS EXAM DOES NOT REQUIRE SO MUCH HARD WORK THIS MAY BE FOR STUDENTS FROM GOOD UNIVERSITY BUT WHATS ABT THOSE WHO R  NOT FROM GGOD UNIVERSITY . 

3---OR LL.B. CAN B MADE LIKE CA EXAM BY INTERDUCING A NEW BOARD AND ALL UNIVERSITY AND COLLEGES WILL B UNDER THIS BOARD . AND THIS BOARD WILL ORGANISE LL.B. EXAM  AND ALL TYPE OF ISSUE WILL B ADDRESED BY IT AND ALSO  

BY GIVING A VERY TIGHT RESULT LIKE CA 2 OR 3 %OR AS PER REQUIRMENT OF SOCIETY . NO ADVOCATE SHOLUD B UNEMPLOYED

4--- BY INTERDUCING A SYSTEM INWHICH ALL TRAINEE OR NEW ASSITANT WILL B PAID BY THE BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA RS 5000 PER MONTH 

AND THIS AMT SHOULD B CHARGED FROM A SPECIAL FUND WHICH SHOULD BE CREATED BY THE BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA BY INTERDUCING A TAX SYSTEM ON OLD ADVOCATE @!10OR 15% OF THIER INCOME ... OR AS PER NEED 

THATS ALL ABT WHAT I THINK TO ADDRESS VARIOUS ISSUE REGARDING THIS PROFESSION . 

AND AFTER IMPLEMENTING THIS V DONT NEED THIS EXAM 

HOPE FOR THE BEST 

Learning

25 Replies

Faizan (Student)     20 March 2011

ALL OLD ADVOCATE SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER THIS EXAM . AND THEY SHOLUD ALSO PASS THIS EXAM .OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD ALSO NOT BE  ALLLOWED TO PRACTICE . :O :O

Are u kidding ??

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 March 2011

Your suggestions are not good.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 March 2011

Why you only thinking of advocates.  Whatz about doctors, engineers, THE POLITICIANS  and the govt., employees.

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     20 March 2011

holi mai bakraa banaya !

2 Like

Faizan

Student [ Scorecard : 48]

Thank the Contributor Send PM
ALL OLD ADVOCATE SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER THIS EXAM . AND THEY SHOLUD ALSO PASS THIS EXAM .OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD ALSO NOT BE ALLLOWED TO PRACTICE . 

r u kidding?>??

I M NOT KIDING DEAR . ALL OLD OR SENIOR R SAYING THAT THIS EXAM IS GOOD FOR PROFESSION 

I M ALSO SAYING THAT .BUT ALL PERSON SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER ONE PLATFORM . THEN TAKE SUGGESTION FORM SENIORS ????. I THINK SENIORS MUST NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN PASSING SUCH KIND OF EXAM ...WHAT DU U THINK ????

adv. rajeev ( rajoo )

practicing advocate [ Scorecard : 20264] Thank the Contributor Send PM
Why you only thinking of advocates.

Whatz about doctors, engineers, THE POLITICIANS and the govt., employees.

BECAUSE ONLY A EXAM IN THIS PROFESISION HAS BEEN INTERDUCED ... NO EXAM IN OTHER PROFESION ... 

Mohammed Sajid Khan (Advocate)     20 March 2011

I would rather vote for Mr. Dhingra's point # 4...... 

1 Like

Surbhi Bhatia (Law Student)     20 March 2011

your suggestions lack root level understanding and are as bad a lay person would suggest, wihtout knowing in and out about this profession.

Thanks for your suggestions but frankly that was not required :)

2 Like

Faizan (Student)     20 March 2011

Originally posted by :Tarun Dhingra
"

Faizan

Student [ Scorecard : 48]

Thank the Contributor Send PM
ALL OLD ADVOCATE SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER THIS EXAM . AND THEY SHOLUD ALSO PASS THIS EXAM .OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD ALSO NOT BE ALLLOWED TO PRACTICE . 

r u kidding?>??

I M NOT KIDING DEAR . ALL OLD OR SENIOR R SAYING THAT THIS EXAM IS GOOD FOR PROFESSION 

I M ALSO SAYING THAT .BUT ALL PERSON SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER ONE PLATFORM . THEN TAKE SUGGESTION FORM SENIORS ????. I THINK SENIORS MUST NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN PASSING SUCH KIND OF EXAM ...WHAT DU U THINK ????

"

Yeah exam is good for profession .. tat doesnt mean tat old or seniors lawyers should also write the same exam..

bcoz its introdued now so new genration wil follow.

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     20 March 2011

What about politician who doen't required any degree or any Exam as becoming admired ministerial man?  The every reform/law that changes in the working system would be from current era and not when each lawyer any every judge got enrolled under the Rules of Bar Council of India.

The old renowned advocates and judges reached very far away in thier expertise besides the novice person who just a new child into this field.?  The Laws & Rules are not to be as ex post facto laws or being retrospective in actions otherwise it bring dire consequences in our legislation system.

your suggestions lack root level understanding and are as bad a lay person would suggest, wihtout knowing in and out about this profession.

Thanks for your suggestions but frankly that was not required :)

I M NOT ABLE TO GET U VERY CLEARLY .TRY TO EXPALIN YOUR ANSWER . MY DEAR I KNOW EVERYTHING ABT THIS PROFESSION INFACT I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS PROFESSION  FOR 1 YEAR  THATS WHY I M ABLE TO  GIVE SOME KIND OF SUGGESTION. IF I HAD NOT BEEN WITH THIS PROFESSION I WOULD NOT HAVE SUGGESTED SOME ALTERNATE .  SO THINK  TWICE WHILE WRITTING ANYTHING 

Faizan

Student [ Scorecard : 52] Thank the Contributor Send PM Originally posted by :Tarun Dhingra
" Faizan Student [ Scorecard : 48] Thank the Contributor Send PM ALL OLD ADVOCATE SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER THIS EXAM . AND THEY SHOLUD ALSO PASS THIS EXAM .OTHERWISE THEY SHOULD ALSO NOT BE ALLLOWED TO PRACTICE . r u kidding?>?? I M NOT KIDING DEAR . ALL OLD OR SENIOR R SAYING THAT THIS EXAM IS GOOD FOR PROFESSION I M ALSO SAYING THAT .BUT ALL PERSON SHOULD BE BROUGHT UNDER ONE PLATFORM . THEN TAKE SUGGESTION FORM SENIORS ????. I THINK SENIORS MUST NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEM IN PASSING SUCH KIND OF EXAM ...WHAT DU U THINK ???? "

Yeah exam is good for profession .. tat doesnt mean tat old or seniors lawyers should also write the same exam..

bcoz its introdued now so new genration wil follow

DEAR FAIZAN --> ITS NOT GOOD CONTENTION  . WHY NOT ?????????

I KNOW VERY WELL THAT  HAS BEEN INTERDUCED FOR NEW GENERATION . 

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     20 March 2011

Bring into your mind always:-

Nullum crimen, nulla poena sine praevia lege poenali ( "No crime, no punishment without a previous penal law")

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate

Lawyer [ Scorecard : 482] Thank the Contributor Send PM

What about politician who doen't required any degree or any Exam as becoming admired ministerial man? The every reform/law that changes in the working system would be from current era and not when each lawyer any every judge got enrolled under the Rules of Bar Council of India.

The old renowned advocates and judges reached very far away in thier expertise besides the novice person who just a new child into this field.? The Laws & Rules are not to be as ex post facto laws or being retrospective in actions otherwise it bring dire consequences in our legislation system 

BECAUSE DISCUSSION IS GOING ON FOR ALL INDIA BAR EXAM . NOT TO IMPROVE POLTICS . U R RIGHT IT MAY BE DONE  BY INTERDUCING SOME QUALIFICATION(MAY BE GRADUATE OR 12TH ) TO BECOME MP OR MLA . IT IS GOOD IDEA BUT  IT SHOLUD BE DISCUSSED IN OTHER FORUM NOT IN THIS . I HOPE U WILL AGREE WITH ME. OK THIS OLD ADVOCATE MAY BE ALTERNATED BY ADVOCATES WHO GOT DEGREES IN LAST 5  YEAR . WOULD IT B GOOD IDEA ??? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register