Share More

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     19 March 2011

FACTS ABOUT INDIA THAT MAKE US PROUD.

FACTS ABOUT INDIA THAT MAKE US PROUD.

1)"India never invaded any country in her last 10,000 years of history."

2)"It is the only society in the world which has never known slavery."

3)"India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta."

4)'The World's first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC."

5)"More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century CE was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field ofeducation."

6)"Sanskrit is the mother of all higher languages."

7)"Sanskrit is the most precise and therefore suitable language for the computer software - a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987."

8)"Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful place in our civilization. It is the only system which takes the holistic view of the person being treated."

9)" Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development, India was the richest country on earth until the time of British in the early 17th Century.

10)" The art of Navigation was born in the river Sindh 6000 years ago."

12)"Bhaskaracharya calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart."

11)" According to the Gemological Institute of America, up until 1896, India was the only source for diamonds to the world. USA based IEEE has proved what has been a century old suspicion in the world scientific community that the pioneer of wireless communication was Prof Jagdeesh Bose and not Marconi."

12)" When many cultures were only nomadic forest dwellers over 5000 years ago, Indians established Harappan culture in Sindhu Valley (Indus Valley Civilization) The place value system, the decimal system was developed in India in 100 BC."

QUOTES ABOUT INDIA
Albert Einstein said:
We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.

For more information please visit

www.angelfire.com

Learning

10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     19 March 2011

But Indian politicians and corrupted employees( all most all are corrupted) have made us to feel shame on us.

1 Like

(Guest)

Let's stop glorifying India's past that does not exist any more.

If India has a rich history,many other countries like Greece,Egypt,etc too have rich histories.

What is india doing now,that makes us proud?

2 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     22 March 2011

Emphasing on history of India is just to make the Indians aware who do not aware about India's rich history.

If Greece, Egypt etc have rich history too then why they are the developed countries and India is still a developing country.

It is time to aware the youth and ask them to contribute for the development of the country.

(Guest)

Ha Ha .....True!

1 Like

(Guest)

It is like asking an ill beggar!............"Oh dear! What has happened to your health?"

And the beggar replies to this:

"You know! My grandfather used to be a very healthy man,having so many rooms full of treasure"

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Raju Ramparag Gupta
"

"India invented the Number System. Zero was invented by Aryabhatta."

Now we have become 0 :P

8)"Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to humans. Charaka, the father of medicine consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago. Today Ayurveda is fast regaining its rightful place in our civilization. It is the only system which takes the holistic view of the person being treated."

Who follows Ayurveda?All our politicians,celebrities and even the common men go to allopaths for treatments.It doesn't mean i look down upon Ayurveda.I know it's better than allopathy.But we don't respect it any more!So why brag about this achievement?

9)" Although modern images of India often show poverty and lack of development, India was the richest country on earth until the time of British in the early 17th Century.

Britishers left long back.Now what do the present politicains do?Forgive the Britishers now.Enough of blame game that they ruined us before 64 yrs.Therefore we will not progress further.Rather appreciate them for what they gave us,like, education,railways,banning of Sati,and so on..

"
1 Like

(Guest)

498 a and DV A ? ?????

zimmerzapper (student)     28 May 2011

Originally posted by :Avani
" 498 a and DV A ? ????? "

lol

Mannu (student)     15 November 2011

Well..its so conternating and i m proud to hear about india..not the Facts of Sir Raju..But other who where Castigating..!

I would Just Say that It was our ancestors and fore father,mothers that gave us a Life of Dignity..

It was their contribution that we Dont feel ashame of being Indian..and when we call the name "Indian" then we get a respect all because people Know tht he/she is the one from the gr8 country which have its better place in The world all bcoz of ancestors nt because of u.

Lets starts from our Language..

It may be interest you to know that...many of the origins to English words come from Sanskrit.
For exampIe,
maatr becomes mother...
bhratr becomes brother,
giamiti becomes geometry
trikonniti becomes trigonometry.

now Zero..it would be wrong to say that we are zero..if u go through the WORLD FACTBOOK published by CIA..

u may have not realised the world without zero..jst imagine

U know Miss that India lost most of its Glories but can u qoute why??

coz we dnt have unity..have u seen Anna hazzare crusade?? people were united and these corrupt politian where bound to do what we needed..! We drive the country not the politicians..and this is how we are driving

Its all becoz of Few Indians who use to Show Off, use to castigate and asperse others and their Mother Land, here ofcourse India, smtimes nt even fr their profit jst for fun And Deride, use to Betray what we have coined Corruption these days..These all qualities exist in all of us..! think frm ur heart dude we say Politicians are corrupt they dnt use money on the right place they embezzle..bt who gave them these rights??

We who use to give bribes jst to make life easier..Apna kaam banta Bhaad mein Jaye Janta this is all we Are..

Few facts about current india is that G8 is going to join India with themself

we have a very strong economy that have helped us to cope the recession 2008, and prepared for next also..

we are among top 15 in GDP, and growing with a 10 time faster rate than Usa..we are about to become Biggest economically developed by 2027 above all

we have 3rd largest army..we r 3rd largest country of service provider to the world in terms of doctor, eng,etc etc..

we have many more facts that u may find at FACTBOOK..

we became poor but now we are among the richer..This is What Indian Spirits..but the excess time taking for the development is all because we are not so united..

Be United..Let us Drive India to its better place..what we will gain after critisising eachother..if u r not proud of India then it means that u r not proud of urself ur Soul which is provided by these ancestors..

You all might be Elder to me..more experienced, educated but hearing such aspersion make me feel sorry for those who died for our freedom so that we can do what we need...

If Anyword of mine hurts you..then Please forgive me..i jst explained the INDIA i Know..My India And i PROUD to BE INDIAN..!

Amnesty for castigating on ur castigation..after all i m also among you not so perfect bt wanna be perfect..!

Enjoy and JAI HIND

fareed khatri   24 July 2020

Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 123movie

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register