LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Afzal Ahmed (Sales Executive)     16 March 2011

Icici Bank personal loan repayment

I had taken personal loan from the icici bank and after paying for some instalments i lost my job and then i lost some amount in some business so totally i was not able to pay the loan amount and after 4 to 5 years now i am in other place but still with the address i provided at the time of loan verification family friends they traced my adress and have come to me and they are telling huge amount as default and they are telling they will waiver some part of it and they said me to pay 60,0000 as full and final settlement But recently i got a job and i am still struggling financilayy so i said though i am defaulter i am telling i will pay in 3 instalments as 20,000 each for 3 months but the contacting person is telling it will be not possible and if i didnt pay in 3 or 4 days they will going to bring a summon on my name and police will take me to the court so i am very much confused with what to do so please help me with this and let me know what all the actions they can take on me

Learning

4 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     16 March 2011

best way you can give legal notice what you said, to the icici, and if they dont accept you can approach court and pay in the court.that is safety way.

1 Like

Afzal Ahmed (Sales Executive)     16 March 2011

As i said the loan amount due they are telling is very much is it possible that i will get the waiver as they are giving now

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     16 March 2011

YES BANK OFFICER CAN GIVE YOU SOME KIND OF RELIEF IN TERM OF WAIVERING YOUR INTERST AMT NOT PRINCIPAL AMT . TALK TO BANK  AND  I AM SURE THEY WILL GOVE YOU SOME OPTION  FOR INSTANCE ONE TIME SETTLEMENT  . GO AHEAD AND TALK TO BANK . AND ALSO ON REACHING ANT SETTLEMENT DONT FORGET TO TAKE NO DUE FROM BANK .

GOOD LUCK 

Tarun Dhingra (Advocate)     16 March 2011

PLS REPLACE -GOVE-GIVE ANT-ANY

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register