LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 March 2011

Should LCI Contribute Fund for Japan?

Dear LCI brothers and sisters, should we contribute fund for Japan Earth Quake Victims?

Learning

9 Replies

Millions of people there are starving without food and water and I strongly urged Admin to come out with some noble ideas, so that LCI can collectively shows our solidarity to the people of Japan.

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     16 March 2011

Here is a situation report on Japan...

https://www.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900sid/MCOI-8EXGJH/$File/full_report.pdf

@ Assumi, I am happy  to note that you are able to think out of the box, Assumiji and probably the first one on this forum to bring in the issue of the catastrophe Japan has experienced....

1 Like

Let us not forget that helping Japan is helping our Planet Earth towards our common future of Mankind.

surya kaliyamoorthi (Assistant Legal Manager)     16 March 2011

Arigatou gozaimasu A.K. Assumi San................

I am just conveying my thanks in japnese language  sir....

Thanks to bring japan issue to notice............

(Guest)

Our sincer homage to japan victims . we are deeply shoked . we have no words to express our sympathy for starving people of Japan !

We can also contribute through schemes of union government and private welfare bodies like redcross society etc.

It is appreciable if LCI comes foward to contribute directly to the victims. LCI has more than 1 lac members who have contributed their huge time and enrgy free of charge in it's growth and enrichment. LCI should contribute to Japan victims on behalf of all members. If it has not earned sufficient profit, it should declare it's account and then expect the contribution from the members.

Let us not taxed Admin alone but let uscontribute collectively in the name of LCI. I have posted the query but I can contribute only a few hundred say Rs.100/- or 200/- but if it reaches Japan i will be very happy.

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     16 March 2011

Originally posted by :N.K.Assumi
"
Let us not taxed Admin alone but let uscontribute collectively in the name of LCI. I have posted the query but I can contribute only a few hundred say Rs.100/- or 200/- but if it reaches Japan i will be very happy.
"

Good Idea sir. Let us formulate a transparent and effective scheme . Contrubution may be acknoledged by LCI and members may  be assured that their contribution has reached to it's destination.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     16 March 2011

Also we must pay our deep condolence for the victims and resident of Japan. And Pray for their early recovery from this dificult situation.

(Guest)

Bhang me rang

Mauj Masti Holi Hangaama

[ Scorecard : 9270]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Aisi Holi khelo ki site yad kare koi aaya tha !

Aur LCI ko kahna pade ki,

"Tum taar hilakar chale gaye, jhankaar abhi tak baaki hai !"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register