LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bin (FM)     15 March 2011

convert to hinduism

I am muslim and married to hindu. How can i convert to hindu in kerala? Please help me...............

Learning

1 Replies

CA VK Dwivedi (Job)     15 March 2011

Dear Friend,

As far as Religion is concerned there is no "conversion ceremony". All you need is Strong Faith in Sanatan Dharm. Hinduism is about spiritual enlightenment,  spreading peace, respecting for all other religion .

Once you feel that you have faith in Hindu religion you can start practicing it. visti temples for praying, listen and attend the rituals and customes etc. to feel more close but conversion does not mean start hating other religions.

However , from legal perspective better to publish this at least in One national and One regional daily newspapers. Also, you can have affidevits in this respect for change in name, religion (as the contrary mentioned in your certificates and other documents).

[When i was in Europe i met a Swiss citizen who was so deeply influneced with Hindu Religion specially the Sunder kaand Path that he used to cry whenever he listen Sunder Kaand Sung by Hariharan. he got so emotionaly attached that he usd to call me to attend Temple everyweek. and All he was doing at his own will and no one forcing him to do this. This is the place where peace lies, when one listens some Sundar kaand paath, or bhajan etc one gets so emotionally attached for a while that he/she forgets every harrdship of the world.]

VK Dwivedi

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register