Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Democratic Indian (n/a)     10 March 2011

Guns for Peace

A short film commissioned by the National Association for Gun Rights India

During colonial times British imperialists had disarmed the entire Indian nation - to further their own agenda. However, 63 years after independence, the rights of our citizens are once again being trampled over - this time by our own democratically elected government!

All citizens have the natural god given right to self-defence, which is recognised by the Indian Constitution as well as the Indian Penal Code, however this right is meaningless without the right tools of self-defence!

This is the first professionally shot video on this issue in India. Please share this video far and wide as possible. It has been posted at https://www.gunowners.in/

I hope more such stuff start circulating mainstream.

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Learning

52 Replies

Ambika (NA)     10 March 2011

I have found Guns for Peace a very  educative vedeo. Everyone must watch it...

3 Like

(Guest)

Dear Democratic Indian, you know that I am following your almost every posting. I know and even everyone know that everyone have rights to self defence and to have GUN for this peurpose. But I didn't get you as to whether you want to say that the Government should distribute GUNs with Voter ID to every citizen at attaining the ge of 18 years or what?

Many times I felt to have GUN while passing through Jungles mostly after a speech since there are many fundamentalist communals who may not like our movement of making aware people about their equal emocratic rights. Since in speech I do not spread the idealogy of Harijan Gandhi that if someone slap on your one cheek so welcome another slap on your other cheek but I say that cut the hand which is coming to put a slap on your cheek. Not exactly first that but I say that identify the social crminals who breaks your equal democratic rights and start hitting on their back so they will not even think to keep their hand up toward you.

Since my apperance itself creats fear in my enemies so I don't want to have an extra headache to maintain a GUN. My appearance and words anre more than a GUN and Bullets.

3 Like

(Guest)

I like to repeat here my favorite quote, the great nationalist Dr. Allama Iqbal well said that;

“HAR SHAAKH PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN ANJAAM-E-GULISTAN KYA HOGA?”

(OWLs are seated on every branch of Trees so what will be the condition of the Garden-India?)

And Ulluon ko maarne ke liye GUN ki naheen balki EDUCATION AND AWARENESS OF EQUAL DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS ki ROSHNI ki jarurat hai. 

(To make the Garden free from these OWLs we need of LIGHT IF EDUCATION AND AWARENESS OF EQUAL DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS and not a GUN).

Than the Government and Administration (including POLICE FORCE) will become the real public servants as the people will start behaving like the OWNERS OF THE STATE AS A REAL SENSE RULE OF PEOPLE – RULE BY PEOPLE RULE FOR PEOPLE. So the first need is to spread education and awareness in every citizen regarding their equal democratic rights and clean the Governance, Administration and Society from the communal ULLUs who are seated everywhere and making differences in people and caused for every injustice since thousands years and still grabbed powerful posts in the Governance and Administration.

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 March 2011

Samudreji, No disprespect is meant to you or any reader in my answers below, I will try to answer all your queries to the best of my ability. Please feel free to agree or disagree.

"you know that I am following your almost every posting. I know and even everyone know that everyone have rights to self defence and to have GUN for this peurpose."

Then where is the problem?

"But I didn't get you as to whether you want to say that the Government should distribute GUNs with Voter ID to every citizen at attaining the ge of 18 years or what?"

Whether there is any Constitution or there is no Constitution, Fundamental Rights are always there, they are prexisting. No Constitution "grants" any fundamental rights to the people. It merely "guarantees" those fundamental rights to people which are most likely to be violated by the State. Right to Keep and Bear Arms is a Fundamental Right guaranteed to it citizens by the Constitution of India under Articles 19 and 21. You are doing great injustice by comparing a Fundamental Right(i.e. RKBA) with a mere Constitutional Right(i.e. Right to Vote). If some foreign power or dictator forcibly takes over this country, he may change the Constitution forcibly as per his wish and remove the Constitutional right to vote. Then what will you do? You will have no option but to exercise your fundamental rights against the wishes of the dictator. Which fundamental right do you think will be the most important for you? Why there is 2nd Amendment done to the US Constitution? Because the Right to Keep and Bear Arms defines the relation between the ruler and the ruled. What kind of relation do you want between the ruler and the ruled?

Fundamental Rights are those rights without which the life of people become miserable. When you are saying:

"Many times I felt to have GUN while passing through Jungles mostly after a speech since there are many fundamentalist communals who may not like our movement of making aware people about their equal emocratic rights"

Why do you feel like this? Because you are not able to enjoy your fundamental right of RKBA and feeling miserable and helpless at that point. Am I right or wrong? Please give an honest answer.

"Not exactly first that but I say that identify the social crminals who breaks your equal democratic rights and start hitting on their back so they will not even think to keep their hand up toward you."

You are talking of democratic rights. First please decide which is more important to you, your fundamental rights or your democratic rights? For me my fundamental rights are sacred and much, much, much more important than my democratic rights. If I don't have fundamental rights, what will I do with my democratic rights? If people have their fundamental rights, they can grab their democratic rights. They won't have to beg for there democratic rights. The opposite is simply NOT true.

"Since my apperance itself creats fear in my enemies so I don't want to have an extra headache to maintain a GUN. My appearance and words anre more than a GUN and Bullets."

Please be honest. Are you not contradicting yourself? You earlier said "Many times I felt to have GUN while passing through Jungles..........................................." You are free to take decision about your own life, but is it correct to force your decision on others?

"(To make the Garden free from these OWLs we need of LIGHT IF EDUCATION AND AWARENESS OF EQUAL DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS and not a GUN)."

Light of education and awareness is always needed but they are not always enough. There are also certain truths, just like a fish cannot live without water, no ruler can be a ruler without the power of a gun. Please tell me which government(ruler) in this world will agree to disarm itself? It will always want to disarm the people under one pretext or the other. If the government is of the people, by the people, for the people, then why does it fear the people and not trust the people? Laws disarming citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people. What do you want people to be? Masters or servants?

"So the first need is to spread education and awareness in every citizen regarding their equal democratic right"

I see many ONLY well "educated" and "aware" people, but they are not able to enjoy their democratic rights. Why? Because they are not able to enjoy their fundamental rights in the very first place. The criminals backed by vested interests are enjoying their fundamental rights, they are able to threaten, intimidiate, do whatever is needed to prevent these "educated" and "aware" people from excersising their democratic rights. Do you think if you ONLY "educate" and make "aware" all the people of this country will that drive away the criminals and mafia out of elections and adminstration?

"clean the Governance, Administration and Society from the communal ULLUs who are seated everywhere and making differences in people and caused for every injustice since thousands years and still grabbed powerful posts in the Governance and Administration."

Please do not think the communal people are ULLUS because they really know how to fool people, grab power and stay in power. Are they not ULLUS those who do not understand what defines the relationship between the State and the Citizens. Are they not ULLUS those who think that those who wrote the 2nd Amendment to the US Constitution were ULLUS. Are they not ULLUS those who do not understand that the bureacrats ruling this country show the colonial mindset of slaves turned into masters. What are they afraid of? Why they want to keep people disarmed? Logically, rethinking an archaic law of the British Raj that enforced the bondage?

If you read this https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Only-1-Gurkha-soldier-fights-off-40-train-robbers--33071.asp There were hundreds of unarmed people sitting.  ONLY 1 person armed with just one Khukri is able to drive away 40 criminals. How? What makes the difference? Had he been without a Khukri, would he been able to make the difference? Which kind of people the criminals want? Armed or unarmed? Same rule applies to criminals sitting in the Government. This is the reason martial/militia traditions among people is important. This is the reason behind the 2nd Amendment to US Constitution.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed." - Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

What is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them. I hope you are able to get the point.

3 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"
Since my apperance itself creats fear in my enemies so I don't want to have an extra headache to maintain a GUN. My appearance and words anre more than a GUN and Bullets.

"

Do you have an ugly face which makes other people fearful of you. 

Rocker (n/a)     11 March 2011

@Nilesh

What is the point of hijacking the thread created by some other user for his topic? ? Does the following not apply to you? “HAR SHAAKH PE ULLU BAITHE HAIN ANJAAM-E-GULISTAN KYA HOGA?”

You are forcibly trying to connect the unconnectable just to seek attention. What connection does the topic started by Democratic Union have with topics refered by you? What connection does DRF has with National Association of Gun Rights India?

Topic of authour of this thread relates to Fundamental Right of RKBA and your topic is of language and baba Ramdev. Would it not have been better if you had tried to connect related topics posted by the author? Like this one https://lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Report-on-meeting-with-the-House-Standing-Committee-of-Parli-33327.asp

I have been following threads of Democratic Union, he always supports his answers with proper reasoning and logic. See how well he has replied to questions of Ram Samudre in his post above. Why don't you learn something from his replys? People will listen to you only if you put forth your ideas in a reasonable and convincing manner, not in the rude manner you are trying to do. Rest is upto you. The tradegy is that nobody thinks he is ULLU but everyone thinks he is the wisest in this country.

(Guest)

Jor ka zatka haay joron se laga.. haay laga.. haay lagaa…

Teer to bilkul sahi nishaane pe laga.. haay laga.. haay lagaa…

Hahaha…...

(Guest)

Lord SHANI

O

[ Scorecard : 27]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

Lo.. in sajjan ko bhi Lord Shani ki saadhe saati lag gai… hahaha…

36 Crore Devi-Devta behind all injustice

Before, 26 January 1950 when the democracy adopted (Equal Citizenship), there were 35 Crore population if India and 36 Crore DEVI-DEVTA.. And there were ever exploitation of poor by the MOST ANTI-RELIGIOUS ANTI-SOCIAL ELEMENTS in the name of CASTISM IN SO CALLED RELIGION.  Even more than one DEVI-DEVTA were there behind every one human.  So we can come to the conclusion that these DEVI-DEVTAs were behind every injustice. NO ??????

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/blog/show_post.asp?blog_posts_id=1084

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Democratic Indian
" You are talking of democratic rights. First please decide which is more important to you, your fundamental rights or your democratic rights? For me my fundamental rights are sacred and much, much, much more important than my democratic rights. If I don't have fundamental rights, what will I do with my democratic rights? If people have their fundamental rights, they can grab their democratic rights. They won't have to beg for there democratic rights. The opposite is simply NOT true.

"

I repeat here;

So the first need is to spread education and awareness in every citizen regarding their equal democratic rights and clean the Governance, Administration and Society from the communal ULLUs who are seated everywhere and making differences in people and caused for every injustice since thousands years and still grabbed powerful posts in the Governance and Administration.

Till when they will not be removed no rights and no rule can be implemented.

Nilesh ji has mentiond the following thread from which you can understand the facts;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/ENGLISH-can-be-NATIONAL-AND-OFFICIAL-LANGUAGE-of-UOI-29859.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Ramdeo-Baba-playing-defensive-be-offensive-baba--32698.asp

I like to request you to please also review my following threads;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp 

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/UN-will-treat-caste-discrimination-as-human-rights-violation-9340.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Which-DHARNA-is-ROOT-CAUSE-OF-CASTE-DISCRIMINATION-30523.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Increase-in-retirement-age-of-HC-judges-62-to-65-24741.asp

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fix-the-ACCOUNTABILITY-and-RESPONSIBILITY-of-our-servants-31075.asp

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     11 March 2011

Samudreji,

I would like to ask you the following questions, please think deeply and try to answer them:

1) Do you really believe people are enjoying all their fundamental rights that have been guaranteed by our Constitution and can move on to "democratic" rights?

2) Do you really think educated and aware people will be really less corrupt and they will really clean the Government? How long will that "cleanliness" last even if they somehow are able to do some "cleaning"?

3) Do you really think if the replaced people in the Government themselves will not indulge in the similar corrupt behaviour once they are in power?

4)  "caused for every injustice since thousands years and still grabbed powerful posts in the Governance and Administration" What is the first thing anyone, anywhere in the world did when grabbed power since thousands of years? Was it not first taking away RKBA(disarming people)and then other things followed automatically? Was Aristotle wrong when he said the following:

"Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms." - Aristotle

"Only an armed people can be truly free. Only an unarmed people can ever be enslaved."- Aristotle

5) Now are you able to see any relationship between State, Citizen and importance of RKBA?

Is it fair for me to expect honest answers from you for all these 5 questions?

I had already gone through those threads earlier, after you mentioned them I went through them again to refresh my memory.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/ENGLISH-can-be-NATIONAL-AND-OFFICIAL-LANGUAGE-of-UOI-29859.asp

About this I agree English can be our National language, it is the language that is connecting people speaking different languages within and outide the country. Millions of people are getting employed because they know English. Our country is able to do trade and commerce with other countries communicating using English and Billions of Dollars as foreign exchange is earned by our country.

Already lot of discussion has been done in this thread, let us not repeaat here again. Do you find any connection of RKBA in this thread?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/UN-will-treat-caste-discrimination-as-human-rights-violation-9340.asp

RKBA is a basic human right on which many other human rights/fundamental rights are dependent. Do you know first this right was infringed then came the castism after disarming the people. Four Varnas, why were some varnas not allowed RKBA? Do you find any connection? Castism is like racism. If you study the struggle of Blacks and Jews, you will find they are among the greatest supporters of RKBA. Why? Do you find any connection between castism/racism/discrimination and RKBA?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Which-DHARNA-is-ROOT-CAUSE-OF-CASTE-DISCRIMINATION-30523.asp

This is a topic that is going to create endless for and against arguments. Fact remains that due to injustices in society Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism were born in this country. I am able to understand your point. I believe we are now in a free and a democratic republic, rather than blaming anyone for past problems let us look ahead and build a good and healthy future for all.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Increase-in-retirement-age-of-HC-judges-62-to-65-24741.asp

Not a simple question to answer if age should be the only criterion. There is also something called accountability. In my opinion Article 311 is also playing its role of "Doctrine of Pleasure". So long "pleasure" continues, why would one stop enjoying "pleasure"?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Fix-the-ACCOUNTABILITY-and-RESPONSIBILITY-of-our-servants-31075.asp

Who will bell the cat? Rather how the cat will be belled? Please check how much budget is allocated for judiciary by government every year. Why does government not increase the capacity of judges?

2 Like

Democratic Indian (n/a)     12 March 2011

If anyone is able to see similarity between racism/castism/colonialism/imperialism, you will be able to understand the following:

Any Constitution that does not know this difference, in reality is as good as a toilet paper. Fortunately our Constitution does know this difference in Articles 19 and 21. It is now left to the people to decide how well they understand and value this sacred right.

2 Like

Ambika (NA)     12 March 2011

Democaratic Indian,

Let me appreciate the way you write and reply. Not an iota of working yourself up. Individually, I cherish reading your posts and there is a lot to learn in them, both content wise and the ways of communicating with its depth of maturity, solid knowledge base and cool expressions. 

Yes there is a connection between descrimination and disarming;  I wish you can add to your list of descrimination Gender discrimination too as it is pervasive irrespective of our race, caste, culture and religion. It is a cross cutting issue...

I Look forward to reading more of your posts...

3 Like

(Guest)

Dear Democraic Indian, yest night (today morning) I returned home at 03:45AM and as was expecting a posing from you so just opened the site and before going to sleep I thought to reply you and also typed but failed while "submit" due to time bar since it had taken time in typing.

Right now I like to say only that I was "BASICALLY AGREED" to "GOODBOY.50" and "AGREED" to "Democatic Indian also.  In my above postings I did not deny you. But "SOMETHING IS MISSING BETWEEN LINES" that I think I am failed to convey you, and I am sorry for that since I am not going to bring these hiden lines up here.

Thanks. 

(My wish to success of your this posting)

[Everyone says "LOOK FORWARD" but we have "NO PARDON" for injustice and exploitation in History. History never gives pardon] 

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register