Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 February 2011

Ramdeo Baba playing defensive , be offensive baba.

Why Ramdeo Baba playing defensive in the question of,

doing politics

or

whether want to be the prime minister of india?

Be aggresive baba, you have the full constitutional right to do so.

i saw some tv interview of baba, where i feel - he is defensive on both the above questions. the questionier are mainly from political group and have vested interest on it.

Be aggresive baba, you are doing nothing wrong. people happy with your recent movement on coruption.

Baaba, please go ahead and answer boldly towards corrupt politians and their supporters.

Learning

82 Replies

(Guest)

Arup ji, Ramdeo Baba is too intelligent. He knows that he cannot succeed in politics till when he is in Bhagwa-Chola and if he come out of Bagwa-Chola for politics than he will become ZERO and whatever alinement of followers he made yet that will go puncture. He is not confidentsince he knows that when Jansangh coverted BJP not succeeded in 100 years due to bearing this Bhagwa-Chola so what can he do if his organisation win 3-4 seats of Loksabha. Whatever the property he is having will all be used in only these 3-4 winnings. It seems that now he realised that he mistakenly made his "Bhagwa-chhap" trade marka image which may be fit for running Ashram type organisation but unfit to lead in a secular union of this Nation. 

If he really hav courage and willingness to do somehing for people he should come out of Bhgwa-Chola and say Ram-Ram to his Bagwa-chhap image first. Now it will take time an efforts to clean the image afresh but no other option is available for him. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Because generally people see with doubts on Bhagwa-choladhari Babas ever and now Sanasi Baba Aseemanad Bharti jee and Sanyasi Sadhvi Pragya Bharti jee have done "Taboot me aakhiri keel" for all Bhagwa-Trademark. Further the people will never believe on their sanyas to do satyanash of secular democatic set up of this country.  

2 Like

(Guest)

We can afford corruption BUT we cannot afford RAMRAJ. Because, corruption can be cured but dominance of caste atrocity is very difficult to cure. It was by the grace of Britishers that this country can come out of RAMRAJ after thousands years sufferings and entered in democratic set up. Now people will never allow anyone to pull back in that RAMRAJ.

Ramdeo Baba has realised this so he is not confident dear Arup ji. Why don’t you understand this simple thing dear !

2 Like

(Guest)

Thread Title;

"Ramdeo Baba playing defensive, be offensive baba".. and go inside to teach the Yoga to prisoners and make them corruptionless>>>>>>>>>>>> hahaha.......

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     28 February 2011

100 percent AGREE with Ram Samudre ji. You have put it very nicely Samudre ji. No one in thier sane mind would take risk to have people like Baba Ramadev handle coutry's baag Dor. 

He is quite fine with his yoga and all, and would do well to remain in his Ashram or teach people Yoga via TV.. Good for him and good for the country too. 

3 Like

(Guest)

Thank you Ambika ji for costing your vote of confidence in my favour. But I feel I did some mistake, not here but somewhere else, but I don't know know what I have mistaken and yet I am in sort of that. Since, it is in my nature that not to sit by keeping hand upon hand till when mistake is sorted out, otherwise how can I feel comfort with confidence.

Hope you will extend opportunity to me so that I will make myself correct.

I like to learn ever as learning never ends till life end and I am yet like a beginer so lot have to learn.

Best regards.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ambikaji, I started working for establishment of DRF before 3 years with the spirit of this song and now I am having listed 30,000 dedicated collegues in DRF. Here, thanks to you for making its eemembrance

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Friends-enjoy-here-KAVI-SAMMELAN-and-MUSHAAYARA-32067.asp?1=1&offset=4

19 February 2011, 09:54  

Ambika

NA

[ Scorecard : 907]

A work of art I ever found to be inspiring when we are espousing something which is away from the male stream, ah, sorry, mainstream, 

By Tagore

Bengali
Jodi Tor Dak Soone Keu Na Asse
Tobe Ekla Chalo re
Ekla Chalo Ekla Chalo Ekla Chalo
re

Jodi Keu Katha Na Kai Ore Ore O Abhaga
Jodi Sabai Thake Mukh Firae Sabai Kare Bhay
Tabe Paran Khule
O Tui Mukh Fute Tor Maner Katha Ekla Balo re

Jodi Sabai Fire Jai Ore Ore O Abhaga
Jodi Gahan Pathe Jabar Kale Keu Feere Na Chay
Tobe Pather Kanta
O Tui Rakta Makha Charan Tale Ekla Dalo re

Jodi Alo Na Dhare Ore Ore O Abhaga
Jodi Jharr Badale Andhar Rate Duar Deay Ghare
Tobe Bajranale
Apaan Buker Panjar Jaliey Nieye Ekla Jalo re

English transalation by me

If no one comes forward when you give a clarion call,
If everyone turns his backs to you and is afraid
Then wholheartedly, you alone speak up what is in your mind

If everyone returns back, oh, lonely warrior,
If no one accompanies you into the deep woods
then on the thorns of the road
You alone walk with your blood soaked feet

When fire cannot be alighted, 
If stormy winds are blowing, the sky is overcast
In a dark night when the light of your destination is far
Then lighting the fire in your rib cage, you walk alone

1 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     28 February 2011

I think Ram Samudre and Ambika have very negative approach towards Swami Ramdev Baba.

Country come first and then our family, society and other things.

We should not forget Maharshi Dayanand, Swami Vivekanand and other Bhagwa Saint, who have changed the India's image.

We all should support the movement of Swami Ji becuase now i days i can see people saying IS DESH KA AB KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA. so i think that only a saint, Sanyasi can do it now.

Dear friends please support Swami ji and other activist such as Kiran Bedi, Anna Hazare and Rajiv Dixit.

5 Like

(Guest)

It is now more than 60 years passed away throwing all such kind of SWAMIs-SEWAKs. Now NO SWAMI and NO SEWAK is into existance in secular democratic India. If some people are not coming out from dreams of SWAMISHIP and pretending to be slept during all these 60 years of democracy so let them happy with pen eyes deams. If someone declares themselves that he/they are SWAMI so what remedy no remedy is available for them and no need to be bothered for them. Let them happy with chemical locha in their mind. 

They can be awaken those are slept. None can wake up to those are pretending to be slept. And why should others be bothered for them? No need.

Now after 26 January 1950 this nation is not under ownership of any RAJA or any SWAMI. This is the nation of every citizen and people are not ready to give it under SWAMITVA of anyone.

SELF DECLARED SWAMI OF INDIA. WOW. Bad joke. 

1 Like

(Guest)

How can we predict in advance that Baba Ramdev cannot manage India properly?

1 Like

(Guest)

Arup ji, has already advised that everyone is having equl constiutional rights so GO AHEAD in Parliament with clear majority and get poroposals passed as per wish. Everyone is having ONE vote so none is superior for claiming SWAMISHIP and none is inferior to be SEWAK of anyone. It is not "Yoga Class with Ticket/Pass or Fees" and so everyone do ANULOM-VILOM Dand-Baithak on his fingers.   Everyone is now having TV with remote so it is at their choice to see Swami Ramdeo Baba's Yoga or change the channel, thats it. And if Yogguru Swami Ramdeo Baba is now under impression that now people should see his yoga channel only, so what one can say except LOL.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 February 2011

" If he really hav courage and willingness to do somehing for people he should come out of Bhgwa-Chola and say Ram-Ram to his Bagwa-chhap image first."

- disagreed ram ji.

bhgwa cloth not bad neither in colour, nor of it's impression among public.

so far i know. shivaji maharaj also used bhgwa cloth.

seeing his face i felt that he is serious against corruption. ram ji you also against corruption. you both are ram ji. jay shri ram.

bhgwa colour is a good colour and in our national flag this colour placed in top.

THE COLOUR 'SAFRON' DENOTES SELFLESSNESS.

it is another issue that - some wrong or wicked people used it in - wrong purposes.

1 Like

PLEASE READ 'ON TOP' INSTEAD OF 'IN TOP'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register