Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rasheedahmad (aa)     23 February 2011

FULL AND FINAL SETTLEMENT NOT DONE

Sir

I was working as Branch Manager in Stock Broking firm. Due to indifference of opinion with regard to clientele issue i was forced to resign from the job. I had resigned giving one month notice as per offer letter. I have been relieved after one month of resignation. But my salary and incentives were been hold by the company. Its 2 years now, company has not replied to any of my requests for settlement of dues.

I am physically handicaped person, i had approached Disability commissioner, a letter was sent from his office also, regret no response from the organisation

In total i need to get an amount of Rs.2.5 lacs. The same is due from 2 years.

KIndy suggest how to get the matter solved.

Also suggest what action can be taken for such delay and harrassment in settlment of dues.

Thanks and regards

Rasheed

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU MAY FILE A CIVIL SUIT IN THE CIVIL COURT MENTIONING ALL DETAILS AND ALSO ENCLOSE YOUR JOB OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER AND SALARY AND ARREARS PROOF.NOTICE WILL BE ISSUED TO OTHER SIDE AND THEY HAVE TO FILE WRITTEN STATEMENT.YOU MAY STRONGLY ARGUE THE MATTER WITH THE HELP OF LEGAL EXPERTS AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.

BUT KINDLY NOTE THAT AS IT IS A CIVIL SUIT YOU HAVE TO PAY COURT FEE STAMP AS PER COURT FEES ACT.IT WILL BE HEAVY HENCE YOU MAY FILE A WRIT PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT AND MENTION ALL FACTS AND WITH THE HELP OF LEGAL EXPERTS SMARTLY ARGUE THE MATTER YOU WILL SUCCEED.GOOD LUCK .

YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR FURTHER HELP GOOD LUCK.

ADVOCATE SAWANT.

(Guest)

YOU MAY KINDLY NOTE THAT YOU MAY FILE A CIVIL SUIT IN THE CIVIL COURT MENTIONING ALL DETAILS AND ALSO ENCLOSE YOUR JOB OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER AND SALARY AND ARREARS PROOF.NOTICE WILL BE ISSUED TO OTHER SIDE AND THEY HAVE TO FILE WRITTEN STATEMENT.YOU MAY STRONGLY ARGUE THE MATTER WITH THE HELP OF LEGAL EXPERTS AND YOU WILL SUCCEED.

BUT KINDLY NOTE THAT AS IT IS A CIVIL SUIT YOU HAVE TO PAY COURT FEE STAMP AS PER COURT FEES ACT.IT WILL BE HEAVY HENCE YOU MAY FILE A WRIT PETITION IN THE HIGH COURT AND MENTION ALL FACTS AND WITH THE HELP OF LEGAL EXPERTS SMARTLY ARGUE THE MATTER YOU WILL SUCCEED.GOOD LUCK .

YOU MAY WRITE AND SEND DETAILS FOR FURTHER HELP GOOD LUCK.

ADVOCATE SAWANT.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     02 March 2011

Since you were working as Branch Manager, you will not come within the ambit of Workman as such for claiming your terminal dues, you have to file Civil Suit. Since limitation of filing of suit for money is only three years and from your facts it is evident that two years have already been expired. So my advise is to file suit within the remaing period. Otherwise, you will be barred from claiming the same.

1 Like

Rasheedahmad (aa)     03 March 2011

Sir,

Thank you very much for your kind guidance. Kindly inform me as to how much will be the fees. Is there any concession to the disabled person ?

What is Writ Pettition, How will it helps in my case. Kindly brief. How much time will it take to get solved

Thanks and regards

Rasheed

Rasheedahmad (aa)     03 March 2011

Sir,

With regard to the same, i have been communicating with Chairman of the company from last 2 years. A letter of reqeust is also been sent from Chief Commissioner for persons with disabilities 2 month back. So far no response from the organisation.

Kindly guide as to how much i can claim in addition to the original amount due as the organisation is harrased me in settlment of my dues.

Thanks and regards

Rasheed

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     04 March 2011

you can claim as much as you want but it depends on the Court how much amount is awarded in your favour. One thing more for entire amount which you claim, you will have to pay court fee.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register