LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Joke - I am very popular

Just for entertainment, I like to tell a story here.

What happened.. India v/s Pakistan cricket match was being played in Wankhede Stadium. One man named “Mishrajee” from North India was came to Mumbai on call from someone of his place who reside here in Mumbai and Mishrajee was called to organise Satyanarayan Pooja.

So accidently that Mishrajee was also present in the stadium. The Pakistani Batsman shotted a sixer on Indian Ball. Mishrajee said “Waah Bhaiya waah.. kya chhakka lagaya hai..!!. So someone from back seat said to him..”Are Mishrajee.. sit down n keep quite”. Mishrajee was very happy that he is so famous person and all people recognise him. After some ball same happened. Again a voice from back seat.. “O Mishrajee.. sit down n keep quite..”

After match people were coming out of stadium and so mishrajee. Mishrajee was under pressure so he rounded his “janeu” around ears and just standing beside the wall of the stadium. A voice from public..”O Mishrajee.. not here.. just go inside the urinal..”. Mishrajee was very happy that he is so famous person and all people recognise him. Mishrajee stopped stopped his action and run behind the voice and asked that person.. “Are Bhaiya.. tum hamen pahchante ho kya ayen? (Do you rdcognise me?). That man said, “O.. Mishrajee.. leave it and go inside the urinal..”. But Mishrajee insists.. ““Are Bhaiya.. pahle barao tum hamen kaise pahchante ho ayen? (First tell me how do you recognise me?).  Now that man said.. “See ! Here in Mumbai (sorry but I have to write here) chootiye ko Mishrajee kahte hain” (Foolish called as Mishrajee here in Mumbai). Hahahahaha…..

Learning

20 Replies

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     02 March 2011

JO “janeu” KI BURAI KARTA HAI ,

WO PANDIT NAHI HO SAKTA.

WO BHED KI KHAAL MAIN BHEDIYA HAI.

KYA PANDIT JI BABASEER MAIN MAWAD PAD GAY >?

HOW I CAN SEY ULLU

WITHOUT U?

(Guest)

Bhaiya Sharma ji.. Aakhir kar di na Mishraj waali baat... Sab gadd-madd ho gaya.. kuchh pata hi naheen chal raha hai ki;

Sharma me hi Mishra hai, ki Mishra me hi Sarma hai?..

Ki Mishra hai ki Sharma hai, ki Sharma hai ki Mishra hai??...

Are Mishrajee, Oh.. Are Sharmajee ! aap kaahe saare janeudhaaryon ki Sardaari apne najuk kandhon par uthaaye ghoom rahe ho Bhai?? Aur ye Sardaari tum khud hi apne sir par baandh liye ho ki wo bhi tumhen apna Sardaar maante hain??

Agar aisa hai to ka saare tumhare jaise hi hain ka Bhaiya ayen?????

Ee dekho;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-Allah-MEHERBAAN-to-Gadha-PAHALWAAN-hahaha-8230--32637.asp

Are hansi ka bat par hansna seekho Bhaiya kaahe hamesha apna dam fulaaye rahte ho Bhaai???  

1 Like

(Guest)

Aur Bhaiya ji, aap hamen kaahe kos rahe hain ayen? Are ee jo kuchh bhi kiye oo Mishrajee kiye hain, ham to sirf bataaye rahe hain, lekin aap unko to kuchh naheen kah rahe hain aur hamen gariyaaye rahe hain.. Ab isi ko na kahte hain – “BHAAI BHATEEJAWAAD”.. Hahaha…..

1 Like

(Guest)
2 Like

अस्पताल में सुबह के पहले राउंड के समय नर्स ने एक मानसिक रोगी को बहुत घबराया हुआ पाकर पूछा कि आखिर बात क्या है
मानसिक रोगी नर्स से बोला, "रात में मुझे सपना आया कि मैं एक बड़ा भारी पपीता खा रहा हूँ।"
"परंतु इसमें चिंता की क्या बात है?" नर्स ने पूछा।
"जब मैं सुबह उठा तो देखा कि सिरहाने से तकिया गायब है।" रोगी ने चिंता का कारण स्पष्ट किया।

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     02 March 2011

Pandit Abhay Ji bhale yah ek joke tha par usse agar kisi Jaat ki burai hoti hai to woh nahi karna chahiye.

Aisa koi majaak nahi karna chahiye ki kisi ko duch pahunche.

agar 100 logo me 99 log agar aapke majaak pe hanste hain aur 1 ko bhi bura lage to wo majaak nahi ho sakta.

Socho agar Sharma ji ko intna bura laga to Mishra logo ko kitna bura lagega.

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :sarvesh k sharma .0-9837271758

"

अस्पताल में सुबह के पहले राउंड के समय नर्स ने एक मानसिक रोगी को बहुत घबराया हुआ पाकर पूछा कि आखिर बात क्या है
मानसिक रोगी नर्स से बोला, "रात में मुझे सपना आया कि मैं एक बड़ा भारी पपीता खा रहा हूँ।"
"
परंतु इसमें चिंता की क्या बात है?" नर्स ने पूछा।
"
जब मैं सुबह उठा तो देखा कि सिरहाने से तकिया गायब है।" रोगी ने चिंता का कारण स्पष्ट किया।

"

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/A-SAD-JOKE-ON-ADVOCATORY-20109.asp?1=1&offset=5

02 March 2011, 16:50  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi *LG*

VC/Panchamved Open University *love guru* [Enjoy KAVI SAMMELAN & MUSHAAYARA in my profile]

Hahahahaha…. Bahut badhiya… chalo jao Mishrajee.. oh Sharmajee… tumhen maaf kiya.. lekin aage zara dhyaan se drive karna.. kaheen fir se hamaare raaste ko cross mat karna… jao khush raho……  

#@#@#@#

Dear Raju, aapko shaayad pata naheen hai, zagde ki jad yahi Sharma Mahashay, inke varaah avtaar shreemaan sankatlochan, inke vakeel mahoday Bihari Baklol Badvocate aur inke ek sardaar.. yahi sab logon ne ye fasaad shuru kiya tha aur ab “Traahimam-Trahimam” kar rahe hain…

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 March 2011

IT IS NOT JOKE THAT YOU ARE POPULAR.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     02 March 2011

BUT YOUR THIS JOKE NOT INTERESTING.

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
IT IS NOT JOKE THAT YOU ARE POPULAR.
"

Thank you Arup ji, you know that you are my first and fast friend and it is your support behind me.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the viewer"

3 Like

Rocker (n/a)     03 March 2011

I am silent visitor to this site for past many days, I would like to say that this does not appear to be any joke but appears something very cheap attempt at joke. Creating fun of religion, caste, community, language under the guise of joke is NO JOKE. I STRONGLY CONDEMN such attempts. It creates a very bad impression against the person who is spreading such jokes. If one reads the threads and follow the theme of answers, it is very easy for any intelligent person to figure out who the real person is hiding behind a fake ID.

(Guest)

This joke is not created by me. It is a general joke here in Mumbai. Just like "Sardarji" jokes. It doesn't mean all the sardar community is target. It is just for fun. Generally friends call here each other when someone do some funny thing so says "O Mishrajee".. so others attention comes to that funny action or funny talk and people just laugh. Thats it. Why & how this joke is ceated that I don't know. "Mishrajee" is the name of the character in this joke, thats it.

3 Like

Rocker (n/a)     03 March 2011

It is immaterial who created the joke, but it is a fact that you are propagating and supporting a cheap joke. The fact about cheap and hateful mentality to show or propagate a joke created against any particular community, religion, caste or language cannot hide behind the excuse of a joke. Like it is said that a person is known from the company he keeps, similarly the mind of a person is known from the ideas he likes under the cover of "joke". Please refrain from cheap jokes that try to show particular group of citizens in a poor light. This common sense is expected from every citizen.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register