Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lord Ganesha (service)     27 February 2011

How long does it take to get a call from Medation Centre ?

My wife filed a case under sec 498 A and I moved to Allahabad High court for ''Stay Order''. The Allahbad HC granted stay order and referred my case to Mediation Centre for mediation and concilliation within a period of four months. I deposited the requisite amount as directed by the HC on 7th Dec. 2010. How long will it take to get a call from the Mediation Centre to both the parties for mediation??????

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

call at 0532-2423865 any day except tuesday and give the person your criminal writ petition number and he will give you the date if it has been decided. Many times the notice of appearence gets missed so its better you follow up urself as the dates are sent to your counsel wlse you can check at this number directly.

1 Like

(Guest)

this is the number of mediation centre allahabad.

Out of Court (Consultant)     27 February 2011

Be Sure that your case will be resolved around the stipulated time as orderd by allahabad H.C. ...For any earlier results you may contact the mediation cell...

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 February 2011

The Allahbad HC granted stay order and referred my case to Mediation Centre for mediation and concilliation within a period of four months.

the order itself self explanatory.

1 Like

Out of Court (Consultant)     27 February 2011

The Allahbad HC granted stay order and referred my case to Mediation Centre for mediation and concilliation within a period of four months

Th Order is well explanatory as it reveals that the final award arised thereof Arbitration/ mefiation/ concillation Shall be completed within 4 months periof recknoning frm the date of HC order

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 February 2011

FROM MY PRACTICAL EXPERIENCE AT COURT, when the order is for four months, they will start reconciliation within four months.

reconciliation do not take much time, if both the parties are adamentative. if one party in a mood of little surrender, reconciliator take advantage of it.

you prepare your strategy on it.

Lord Ganesha (service)     12 March 2011

thank u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register