LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     12 February 2011

One LAKH

This week: There will be 1 LAKH members in LCI : A bigger milestone, while marching

Learning

51 Replies

Dadi Uma Mahesh (NA)     12 February 2011

The Main Beneficiary of this Huge membership will be Y Prakash (ADMIN) who would make more money from Google adsense and Goodle clicks by pay, We as a common man are not getting fair advices except nonsense advices (With due respect to very Few who are very sincere and fair) rest all are with vested intwerest ,it does not make any sense even if the membership reaches 2 Lakhs with duplicate records.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 February 2011

when i joined lci in dec 2009, it was bellow 50 000, as on this week it will touch one lakh.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     13 February 2011

however i enjoyed the posting either bad or good too much. i overlook or bypass the bad postings (ofcourse according to me).

it can be improved, if answerers take a study before the answer.

for the low quality, answerers are responsible only.

if one think that the site will work like a high paid efficient lawyer, - he is wrong.

it is an interactive social networking site, it is natural that the standard will be as per the standard of the member.

Ambika (NA)     13 February 2011

Quality matters and not quantity. 

We should take stock of the quality, does not matter if LCI has 50,000 or double than that...

Of course, it does show how popular the site is...

A well informed site would respect all feedabck to improve itself rather than shrugging its shoulder at some critical remarks.

Taken positively, critical appreciation and constructive criticism would take the attention away from the quantity and help the mamagement to focus on the quality and fair criteria to introduce and reinforce the quality.

Wish the site all the best...

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 February 2011

If a new person visiting LCI for the first time sees "most thanked members list",he'll know that arup is the most thanked one.

curiously,he'll read his posts.then he'll realise wot standard and mentality of people are getting max. thanks here...and he'll think"  is it really alegal website,where abusers and venom spitting people are honoured so much?"

and it'll speak volumes about LCI

PS-My remarks above dont mean that LCI has a poor satandard.I'm sorry if i have hurt anyone's feelings.they are just talking about a newcomer's state of mind,while going thru arup's posts,which are also getting criticised a lot nowadays by LCI's lawyer's themselves!

2 Like

Arup is the one who will le debuga LCI ki Image KO. He encourages illicit relationship openly: relationship of a married man with an unmarried woman.

And he thinks he is the most modern guy....by promoting such relations and spewing venom on women...

1 Like

Well, Uma has a point too....

(Guest)

Who is RIGHT and Who is WRONG?

‘6’ it is seen SIX from one side and it is ‘9’ for someone who are at different angle. Both are right to have faith on their own visuals. Living and relations with others is choice of individual. It can be different for different people. Everyone is right with their own visual. Everyone is free to choose the angle to see & opt like-wise. None is bonded to follow any other. So let the people choose their own way of life.

Also see here on touching PROUDY ONE LAKH;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Friends-please-post-here-suggestions-to-improve-this-site-31778.asp

1 Like

Let him live his life with whoever he wants to....

But it is an irresponsible act on his part to instigate married men to live with  unmarried women.....on this very site....Agree there is nothing like right or wrong and yet if you do not look into the vulgarity of his suggestions and align it with other humiliating comments on women...then we are not lover of justice which you seem to be promoting through your various threads...

1 Like

And what is the quality of his replies other than self glorifications and glorifications of illicit relationships by the way...review it , get into the family forum and review it Pancham Vedi ji....

BTW,  realising the value of thread I have already given my suggestions to your thread where you are seeking suggestions...

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi
"

‘6’ it is seen SIX from one side and it is ‘9’ for someone who are at different angle. Both are right to have faith on their own visuals. Living and relations with others is choice of individual. It can be different for different people. Everyone is right with their own visual. Everyone is free to choose the angle to see & opt like-wise. None is bonded to follow any other. So let the people choose their own way of life.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Friends-please-post-here-suggestions-to-improve-this-site-31778.asp
"

Nobody asks Arup not to have live in relations.It is his choice.

The objections are only against his bad language for others in family section,his wrong advice to new people who register in LCI for seeking marital advice and so on.

He misleads young men here by telling them to leave the wife and have extra marital affairs.He advises them to have live in relations.

He abuses women who register in LCI and ask questions,by calling them frauds and liars.

I recently read Roshni's post somewhere that in another legal website,one woman was criticising LCI because of the above reasons,that men in family section abuse women who ask leagl queries.So because of people like Arup LCI KI POPULARITY KHUB SPREAD HO RAHI HAI.

If LCI was clean of such people,I'm sure more people will register here for seeking advice.

Even lawyers refrain from advising questioners in family section,because it's full of notorious people like Arup.Very few people come and ask questions in family sections.In other sections like property law,civil law etc. people are asking questions;not in family section,only because of because of above reasons.They go to other websites to seek marital advice.

This is a legal site,not a gunda site.He has no right to give wrong advice and spoil the life of already troubled people.Even in courts the judges advice litigating spouses to try reconciliation.So who is Arup to poke his nose into others' affairs,when he cannot think and talk sanely?

Now, so many legal and non-legal people are turning against him.

Arup may live the way he wants,but he has no right to mislead people or bully females,only because he has a failed relationship.Legal sites are not meant to teach wrongful things to others.It against legal ethics

1 Like

(Guest)

Originally posted by :Ambika

"

Let him live his life with whoever he wants to....

But it is an irresponsible act on his part to instigate married men to live with  unmarried women.....on this very site....Agree there is nothing like right or wrong and yet if you do not look into the vulgarity of his suggestions and align it with other humiliating comments on women...then we are not lover of justice which you seem to be promoting through your various threads...

"

My above referred posting is reiterated below;

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

"

"

Madam Ambika, please review my referred posting here, copied above, and my every posting. You will find that I never give an expert opinion/suggestion to any individual here at LCI. What I say is THE POLICY SHOULD BE in general. Wherever I am confident to the issues are related with EQUAL JUSTICE I stand like none can defeat me for which I ever welcome discussion/ debate to the final outcome. By the grace on merits, I am not yet defeated. Finally my oppositors turns the discussion in personal comments on me and starts fighting, which certifices that I won.  

My ideal quote is here;

Kabeera khada bazaar me, Maange sabki khair !

Naa kisi se dosti, Naa kisi se bair !!

So, it is not that I am taking side of Mr. Arup. He has to defend himself.

Yeah! He will defend himself with the shield and sword of his filthy langaunage....

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     13 February 2011

Originally posted by :Ambika
"
Yeah! He will defend himself with the shield and sword of his filthy langaunage....
"

HA HA HA

V.hilarious yet perfect reply!!

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register