Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

LCI membership touching 1 lakh

Respected learned friends,

Currently LCI has 99425 + growing members i.e. shortly to  touch 1lacs. Can you speculate when it is crossing 1 lacs. I say, it will cross within next 3 days i.e. by 15th February!

Learning

17 Replies

(Guest)

How many are having multiple accounts? Hw many have just opened the account to see the site jst at once? How many are actual users?

Not more than 1%., and nowadays less than 1%.  Count the real users in all categories.

1 Like

(Guest)

Don't worry Mr VC. Multiple accounts are not allowed here. If some one has managed duplicacy , he is not counted.

(Guest)

Aravinthan S/o GanesanI am Online

Lawyer/Solicitor

[ Scorecard : 19401]

Thank the Contributor

Send PM

This week: There will be 1 LAKH members in LCI : A bigger milestone, while marching

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     12 February 2011

though one lakh, but the standard of answer not much satisfactory.

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     13 February 2011

Quality matters and not quantity. 

We should take stock of the quality, does not matter if LCI has 50,000 or double than that...

Of course, it does show how popular the site is...

I think Pandit Abhay's sharp questions have valid points...and should be recognised as such..

A well informed site would respect all feedabck to improve itself rather than shrugging its shoulder at some critical remarks. Rather critical appreciation and constructive criticism would take the attention away from the quantity and help the mamagement to focus on the quality and fair criteria to introduce and reinforce the quality.

Wish the site all the best...

Ambika (NA)     13 February 2011

Guys, sorry , my repeat posting was not meant for this thread....

1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     13 February 2011

hip hip hurrre

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     14 February 2011

Sankat mochan ji,let us know how you cout multiple membership out from the total count? On waht basis? 

(Guest)

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Friends-please-post-here-suggestions-to-improve-this-site-31778.asp

Originally posted by :Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

"

Action of Admin should be transparent and justified.

What is objectionable as per our Constitution is that NO SUCH COMMUNAL MATERIAL BE POSTED HERE SINCE IT IS A SITE DECLARED AS THE "INTERACTIVE PLATFORM FOR LAWYER AND INDIAN PUBLIC". So, here are the members from all sections and in case any specific commuity given partiality, IT HURTS THE PROVISIONS OF ARTICLE 51-A wherein our constitutional duties have been described.

Accordingly, the Admin should not allow here any such postings for propagation of religion, caste, region, language, race, class or gender etc.  Hence, Admin, please review all the postings on record and clean the site accordingly to maintain ideals of democratic equality. 

"

13 February 2011, 12:32  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 253]

Here it doesn't mean that I am degraing the members but it is for reviewing the posts of those who are in race of score and it is noticed that members in LCI Admin do favour by way of;

- Deletion of threads

- Banning of accounts 

- Restrictions to some members for one hour etc.

and gives safe way to their favoured members / friends / relatives etc.

Message thanked : 1 times

13 February 2011, 12:46  

Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

VC/Panchamved Open University [edit]
[edit photo]

[ Scorecard : 253]

It is;

PANCHAMVED

(Guest)

Now astrology once again has proved to be a science. I had predicted that LCI membership will cross 1 lakh by 15/2/2011 and it crossed exactly on 15/2/2011.

(Guest)

Learned friends,

Am I suitable to be  admitted to legastrology cell of Socio-legal Sensitization Society founded by Dr. V.N. Tripathi !

(Guest)

1. On which date the RAM Mandir will be built on Ram Janmabhoomi?

1. On which date the RSS-BJP will form a Government in Centre with clear majority.

1. On which date the India will be declared a Hindu Nation? As per RSS-BJP Agenda. 

Please post here LABORATORY TEST DETAILS ON THESE QUESTIONS OF ANY ATROLOGY SCIENTIFIC LAB WITH THE NAME OF THE ASTROLOGY SCIENTIST.

1 Like

(Guest)

4. On which date the RAMRAAJ will be implemented instead of present LOKRAAJ (Democracy) ?

1 Like

(Guest)

Dekho Panditji, hum tum sachmuch baklol ke baklol rah gaye. Id badal -badal ke tum  aur hum ladte rahe aur humse junior log top 30 me shumaar hoke T Shirt pa gaye. Mera kaha maano to kuchh din ke liye cease fire kar do. Kam se kam ek T shirt to mil jayegi ! Aapas me ladne se kya mil raha hai?

Ladne kaa shouk baad me pura kar lenge.  Jeeta hua T shirt pahan ke lada jayega!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register