LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjeev Sharda (Proprietor)     11 February 2011

Protest petition

What is protest petition. we want to file protest petition agasint investigation report file by the concerned police station.

Send a draft (Format) of protest petition in pending complaint case.

Learning

6 Replies

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     12 February 2011

Here r the format of protest petition.

In

The Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate,

Patna.

Minority P.S. case No. 19/2010

U/S 323,341, 504 IPC and U/S

( 1 ) ( X ) of S.C. and S.T. act.

State

V/S

Dhananjay kumar @ Pappu & others…………………………………… Accused.

The humble protest petition on behalf of informant of this case namely Santosh kumar.  

Most respectfully Sheweth :-

1.     That this instant case registered on the basis of written report of informant of this case as u/s 323,341, and 506 of the IPC and ( 1 ) ( X ) of the S.C. and S.T. act the case was indorsed to one S.I. namely Ajay kumar singh.

2.       That the investigation of the police in this case is very slow Pace and police is not active and careful to collect the material evidence of this case nor the police has recorded the statement of the witnesses correctly.

3.       That since the institution of FIR non of the accused persons have been arrested and the accused persons are very influencial and wealthy persons of the locality.

4.       That from aforesaid circumstances and facts as well as material contents of the  FIR available on the record of this case  the conducts of the police appears to be doubtful and connived  and the informant is very much apprehended that police may submit final form in order to screen the accused persons. Hence the desirability of this protest petition.

It is therefore prayed that your honour may be pleased to keep this   protest petition on the record of this case and in case the final form submitted by the police the informant be given opportunity to hear and lead his evidence in this case.

And  for  this  the  petitioner  shall  ever  pray.              

1 Like

monjula sooresh (Chief Executive)     28 June 2013

a case of criminal intimidation an aggravate extortion was file with the police. The police never took my statement, never met me or the witnesses.

10days later he files a recommenation to the SdO to slap 107 CrPC against both parties. he has completely ignored the compliant and in order to help screen the accused by making the evidence disappear. No notice yet receive from SdO.

I want to file a protest petition asking for the report to be withdrawn and a new investigation made. To whom shall i address the protest petition?

M.Surendranath Reddy   19 February 2016

Primarily we have to take knowledge of higher authorities of IO and if invain, we have to initiate protest petition before the competent magistrate court

Primarily we have to take knowledge of higher authorities of IO and if invain, we have to initiate protest petition before the competent magistrate court

himabindu   18 April 2018

Hello,

I want to file a Protest Petition in my 498A case. Which section comes under that?. Police people was changed my oral statement. Its completely favour to accused person. In fact that things not happend in my life. I never said that but IO was added few sentences in my statement. 

So, please help me on that. what is the grounds and sections we can use. I don't have time becoz my trail is in next week. Please reply me as early as possible.  please send me the format.

Regard,

Hima

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register