LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

FALSE 498A

IF A WIFE INDULGE HERSELF IN ADULTARY , THE HUSBAND HAS A PROPER WAY TO GET REMEDY ie SEC497..

IF A HUSBAND INDULGE HIMSELF IN ADULTARY THE WIFE HAS NO LEGAL AND PROPER REMEDY BUT TO GET DIVORCE.IF WIFE DOESN'T WANT TO DIVORCE HUBBY WHAT SHE WILL DO TO PREVENT HER HUBBY TO GO TO ANOTHER WOMAN??

SIMPLE!!   SEC498A!!!

ASSUMPTION: DEFINATION OF ADULTARY IN IPC SHOULD BE CHANGED TO PREVENT FAKE 498A!!!

BY THE WAY WIVES ARE TOO HUMAN BEINGS...

SOME MEMBERS OF LCI TALKS ABOUT THEIR DIVORCED WIFE OR MAINTENANCE ASKING WIFE IN SUCH A WAY AS IF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THEIR PET DOG!!!!!!!!

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

@utpala kaur

IF A HUSBAND INDULGE HIMSELF IN ADULTARY THE WIFE HAS NO LEGAL AND PROPER REMEDY BUT TO GET DIVORCE.

Very true

IF WIFE DOESN'T WANT TO DIVORCE HUBBY WHAT SHE WILL DO TO PREVENT HER HUBBY TO GO TO ANOTHER WOMAN??

SIMPLE!!   SEC498A!!!:/

I think better to give divorce and marry to another person why wasting time in a court ?;(

When someone walk out your life, let them. They are just making more room for someone better to walk in.

:P

498A. Husband or relative of husband of a woman subjecting her to cruelty: -Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine.

Explanation—For the purpose of this section, “cruelty” means—

(a)        Any willful conduct which is of such a nature as is likely to drive the woman to commit suicide or to cause grave injury or danger to life, limb or health whether mental or physical) of the woman; or

(b)        Harassment of the woman where such harassment is with a view to coercing her or any person related to her to meet any unlawful demand for any property or valuable security or is on account of failure by her or any person related to her meet such demand.]

Ambika (NA)     12 February 2011

Not PET dog Utpla, they talk about her like a stray dog,...

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 February 2011

@ Author,

May I know from where from you got this half gyan ?

1. Can you show casees of adultry and or bigamy conviction?

2. Can you tell the reason why a wife should tolerate another women in her men's life and still cling to her matrimony for much longer? Is it not called giving encouragement first and then crying wolf. Com'n don't give pathetic reason of wife is poor, no meny, no where to go, no food to eat, have dozen kids to support, no education so she is compelled to do this and mariage is sacred so kar key....Practical and theoritical scenarios are identically wide open in society be it rural and or urban which you need to feel yourself.

3. No husband and / or wife should take pride in the way you are describing they are taking when mentioning respective briefs to a third party is my view. Reasoning being when they didnot took courts permission to get married then Court is a third party at the time of dissolving thier marriage, instead they need to sit and iron out partings minus interference of third party. Also readers like you reading such posts get disturbed is also a primary reason. Blame IT for giving option to either gender to post a brief not only the specific one gender. If husbands have poured their briefs the way you didnot want to hear then some wife's also have done the same in these very forums so were they wanting a lap dog kya?

4. Suggest to ignore such posts and read the once which have legal substance.
4. I think you all of a sudden are cross of some legal postings turned into ugley wihtout meanign social postings. Suggest to ignore reading them if it helps and make a choice to read legal postings. I mention this since I don't see your posts now-a-days except some thums up / down clicks here and there (I am talking of Family Law forum n not other Forums).

All the best.

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     12 February 2011

Utpla Ji

You need not be a mere reader!  keep raising issues. There is nothing like purely legal ; it is always socio legal.

Keep raising issue, keep talking( people may say you are like one aunty talking across your balcony or you are eating away badwiddth, or oh I told someone  this and that. They may call you feminist, psuedo feminist, when you take up such issues but who cares...and when you point out to people who call someone psuedo feminist that hey by implication, there is an authentic feminism--they try to mix it with their teacher's authentic tea and ginger cookies...these personal stories are told in vaccum, without using the badwiddth....

Those who are not interested in these talks, let them pass by and save bandwiddth by not contributing to its wastage by their own patronising replies....

So keep talking and keep asking and keep posting....Yahan koi poore Gyan wale Nahin hai, sab ke Gyan Adhure hee hein--so do not bother about half or full gyan....

Legal agenda is just a part, though an important part of social agenda...and this site is for socio-legal purpose. 

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     12 February 2011

a fake 498a cannot be justified , although an amendment in 497 can be justified.

(Guest)

@ Respected PROFESSIONAL PERSON,

YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHAT A AGGRIEVED SPOUSE FEELS WHEN HE/SHE COMES TO KNOW  ABOUT WIFE'S/HUBBY'S EXTRA MARRITAL AFFAIR  AND WHEN HE/SHE PROTESTS, THE OTHER PARTY SHOUTS OVER HIM/HER AND THROWS DIVORCE PETITION!!

WHO WILL COMPENSATE EMOTIONAL DAMAGE OF THE INNOCENT SPOUSE?

WHAT ABOUT KIDS? WHY  WOULD THEY SUFFER ??

IF A HUSBAND CAN NOT FORGET 7-45DAYS "JAIL STAY" WHERAS A WIFE IS EXPECTED TO FORGET CHEATING which changes her whole future for nom fault(MAY BE FOR 1 DAY OR FOR SEVERAL YEARS!!)....??

IF YOU NEED CONVICTION DATA IN  ADUTLTARY AND BIGAMY THEN  GOOGLE  HAI NA..WHY ARE YOU ASKING TO THIS HALF GYANWALI?

ADULTARY koi openly nehi karta, so its dIFFICULT to produce proofs of such things.

my post is not encouraging to false 498A because  ladies who read LCI would never go for 498A...because they have come to know HOW 498A TURNS TO FAKE498A THRU THIS LEGAL FORUM..IF THEY GO, WOULD NEVER LET IT TURN TO A FAKE ONE...

BEING AN OPEN FORUM I CAN'T RESIST MYSELF FROM READING ALL POSTS AND RESPOND TO SOME OF THEM WHEN I FEEL NECESSARY LIKE YOU COULD NOT RESIST YOURSELF FROM  READING AND RESPONDING TO MY POST.

When adulterous husbands are brought into binding by 498A for cruelty they become crying wolf......FAKE 498A....FAKE 498A....FAKE498A!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     12 February 2011

@avnish

nobody is supporting false 498A.that's your assumption avnish.

we only support wronged spouses,whether male or female.if too many females file false cases,then judiciary gets overburdened,and the genuine cases are kept waiting.so,do u think genuine women wud support filing of false cases by liar women?

this has been clarified often,atleast by me.

yet  your team,especially your jok** friend arup,keep saying that false 498A is not justified,and pick up arguments wid all female members here....wot for?

did any female say that fake 498A is justified?

if yes,please mention the link...and also the name of the female member who specifically said this

if u cant find such a link and member name,kindly ask ur team,esp. arup to shut up and unite with all family forum members,just 4 one cause,ie,supporting only wronged genuine wives and husbands.

then we can have a harmonious family forum at LCI.

2 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     12 February 2011

@ Roshni

You want support I will 'try' to chip in minus jumping too early once I say so provided justify to me in point wise "supporting only wronged genuine wives and husband”

1. I mean to know first from you as in you how you and I since we both are talking here in this post at this moment can “justify” your above quote and unquote?

2. Are you in any way ‘competent’ “supporting only wronged genuine either gender spouse” and same you may ask me?

Who has given you the ‘competency certificate’ to ‘justify support’ and same you may ask me?.

4. What constitutes parameters for ‘competency’ to justify “supporting wronged genuine spouse” as per you same you may ask me?

Why you as in you want to give support to either gender ‘wronged genuine spouse’?

Once I am able to iron out these 'understanding each other issues' as in this competency level factor to give a 'justification' that a wife and a husband case briefs in LCI Family Law forum needs support only for those 'wronged genuine" once then I suppose I can carry forward harmoniously and give a try to push harmony as requested by you as one of the member in Family law Forum.

Now what are your opinion to above few understanding que. point wise?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register