LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Geetha (Advocate)     06 April 2010

Online Legal Training Teacher

I need a advocate who has practised for more than 5 years in the civil and criminal courts. Familiar with all the procedures. I need someone to teach me the court procedures online daily for 1 hour. I can pay the teacher. I want to learn only the practical court procedures. Please add me in gmail chat if interested - adv.geetha1in@gmail.com

Learning

21 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     07 April 2010

I advise you to join some advocate's office. There is no other better way to learn what you expect. You cannot expect sombody to teach you these. These are learnt by observig and following the advise of practicing advocate practically. Theory can be learnt through teaching. Practice has to be learnt through practice.  :)

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 April 2010

u can call me to 9448230014, 9738343329 and 9742482247. my mail me ninnaraj@gmail.com for further enquiry

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 April 2010

I also agree with Suchitra's advise.

Geetha (Advocate)     07 April 2010

Thank you Suchitra.. I really love to work in an Advocate's  office, but the problem is I am stuck in a contract job where the applicability of law is very less. The contract ends after an year. I dont want to wait untill then.

Okay.. then try your way...  Pl let me know if it helps.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251,99692233100

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE SUBJECT MATTER AND TRAINING YOU MAY KINDLY SEND DETAILS AND WILL HELP YOU REGARDING THE PROCEDURE.

YOU MAY WRITE,OR CALL AND WRITE ABOUT YOU  FOR FURTHER HELP.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2010

Hi Gethaji,

U can contact me on my mobile 9989182029. or mail me to guruadvocate@yahoo.com if ur interested.

V.G.Rao Advocate (Advocate)     07 April 2010

Hi Geethaji,

I would also like to Know ur online availabilty time, inform the same to me on my aforsaid mail Id.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 April 2010

keep on observing and discuss the matters here, u ll get to know various things.

otherwise, Suchitra madam is a good teacher, even i learn a lot from her :P

every one is here to discuss various legal aspects which includes the procedure as well.

Why are you pulling my leg kiran Sir,  You know i am still a student. I am amazed to see the responses of learned members and thinking of taking online lessons too.

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     08 April 2010

Suchitra, I dont think Kiran is pulling your  leg rather we all appreciate your views and in the present query too I agree with you.

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     08 April 2010

:P

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     08 April 2010

Thank you so much for the encouraging words. But I am honest in saying that I am learning a lot by many of the learned people here, in this forum. No doubt I have gone wrong many times, but it is a learning process. :)

hemant sharma (service)     08 April 2010

it is good to see the other side of kiran sir humour of course

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register