Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajeshjindal (owner)     10 February 2011

please help me

respected sir ,

My friend got a notice from crime branch  u/s 160 crpc  for investigation of anti land & building racket section of economic offences wing . should he must go to mentioned date ?? .. 

2. can they arrest him ?? 

3. if yes . is he need antispatery bail before his present in front of police . 

Learning

4 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     10 February 2011

You can provide me the details on vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com; verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com.

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     10 February 2011

Dear Mr. Jindal,

You should go and join the investigation on the day fixed as mentioned in the notice u/s 160 of Cr. P.C.. You need not to worry about it unless you have any involvement in the case and are under apprehension that police may implant a case against you. If such a case then you can go for anticipatory bail but you have to narrate the facts and circumstances as to why you feel that police can falsely implicated in the case. If you don't attend the investigation then police can arrest you. So better you join the investigation if you don't have any role in the offence under investigation.

Thanks

1 Like

vasanth (md)     15 March 2011

hi 

i filed a case under sec 324,after two hearings its been now 325, R/W 34 IPC.so wat it means

Adesh Kumar Sharma (Senior Associate Lawyer)     15 March 2011

Dear Vasanth,

There is a slight difference between the section 324 and 325. Section 324 says Voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons or means, however section 325 says Punishment for causing grievous hurt. Therefore the difference is of natrue of hurt. In section 325 nature of hurt is grievous. If at any stage the court my any material available on record is of the opinion that the nature of hurt is grievous then the court can convert the case into 325 for punishment of casuing grievous hurt. In this case the nature of weapon  also plays a vital role. So the court should be satisfied that the nature of weapon was dengerous.

For difference please read section 321 and 322 of Indian Penal Code.

Read with section 34 means when two or more than two person commit crime in persuance of common intention, then both the person are liable to be convicted for the same offence as committed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register