Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     06 February 2011

dowry and dv case

hi

girl left husband home on pretext going to vist her a new born niece, stays there for 2 month after that make allegation that she did not have phyiscal realtionship with husband to husband relative, when both of them meet she refute making such allegatioin, at that point of time everything seems to be settle for return. but again reverted to old charge. file for divorce which husband refuse, she make allegation abt husband and his family harrasing her for dowry after  5 month of moving from husband house. police case is file at her native place which is quite far from husband place of occupation..

1) does husband and his family need to get ab even though wife has not provided any prooff of physical or demand dowry, if so what is procedure, all husband has got is police call asking for give divorce to other party or face conequence. what proof wud sufficent for something which is not done at first place.

2) where case can be filed by wife her native place or place of last resindence with husband. what is rule in thisrespect for dv and dowry case. any citation wud be help.

3) how to deal with such case, husband has already provide first charge of impotency as incorrect by undergoing medical test at reputed hospital.

how to kill such flase case, what ipc husband can file when alleagation are proved wrong.

Learning

9 Replies

Vibhor Verdhan (Lawyer)     07 February 2011

Kindly Provide me the details on vibhor_verdhan@yahoo.com; verdhan.solicitor@gmail.com

Anjali (IT)     08 February 2011

Vibhor Verdhan , why do you want them to send email ? this is an open forum, any suggestion can be posted here instead of writing to your personal email. 

1 Like

Ambika (NA)     08 February 2011

Great job Anjali....

If someone replies revently and then gives the contact number and e-mail ID, it is understood and appreciated too, but just for the commercial purpose they want to post thier ID's in the forum is not at all becoming ....

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     08 February 2011

Author,

You said you only got a phone call from someone claiming to be a police, but you're not sure whether they are police or not.... verify that.... had she filed a case the legal course would have been set on course by now.

getting AB is preferable.......

It is the law that gives the lady to file case at her last place of residence or whereever she is presently living to reduce the hardship on her.... god knows what hardship is she facing now......

how to deal with it.... depends on what you want, you want to be in the marriage or want to opt out of it....

wifebetrayed (service)     08 February 2011

it was from police, have got notice from court also. Mentioning a great story,

demanded dowry on day 1 of marriage, did not give food, did not allow to watch TV that was funny infact, physical problem which they say i told broker before marriage, then asking for huge dowry.

I have any proof to prove their allegation are wrong but what everyone is advicing is that court only favor women despite documented and recorded conversation between party.

Now, such alleagation are made, i am not comfortable with continuing relationship with the girl i love most, but i would not go down with their crap. i want to prove everything in court and let her relative, friend, neighbour now what kind of ppl they are.

what is procedure of seeing bail and what amount is spend, notice have include me, my parent and brother in harassment case..

got date in april to meet family court. do they consider proof and dimiss girl petion they i wud file divorce on ground of cruelty,fraud and harassment.

it may look stupid that i am first deny divorce then seeking it, but if i cannot prove that is true then what is purpose of life after that.

Mallik Karra (Done with AIBE)     08 February 2011

If your wife is ready to give divorce go for MCD, Do not get into all the rubble of proving & disproving and waste all your energies...

Get in touch with a good lawyer............Arrest Procedure has been amended and your lawyer would be able to secure the bail in the PS itself..... if & when you are arrested.......... which i doubt in this case( just my opinion)

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     08 February 2011

Anjli- Ambika-  If any one resolve the question or dispute of any one through this forum or through any source such as e mail, phone then-what is the problem- why u both are panicking here ?

Any Person who knock this forum wants only answers of their question (no matter how) if any one suggest his best after perusal of thier document. then what is the problem- why u both r panicking here?

the person who knock this forum for getting ans. of their question is not bound to accept any proposel.  

Ambika (NA)     09 February 2011

We are not Panicking, we are objecting and we have made our grounds of objection clear. There is a difference between Panicking and objecting. And being a lawyer you should know it better.

Ambika (NA)     09 February 2011

and let all of them who do not want to enlighten the public with their reponses to a given problem, send PMs to the concerned person. Exactly because it is a public forum the replies need to be public, for private replies, there is PM faiclity given in the profile page. 

Moreover Vobhor has taken this suggestion very  positively, in another post...so no use of projecting us as though we are in great panick!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register