LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kishor Kathrani (Student)     16 January 2011

How to file suit in high court?....plz help

If I want to file a suit in the High Court against a Chartered Accountant for violating CA Act and regulations, then I have following questions:

1. Is New Delhi only jurisdiction for filing suit under CA Act or I can file suit in any jurisdication?

2. How can I file a suit? What is procedure? Is it necessary that I have to keep a lawyer?

3. If my employer puts prohibition on my freedom of speech and personal life, then can I file suit on the ground of violation of Indian Constitution as Indian Constitution has given right of freedom to every citizen.

4. If my employer threatens me and use physical force and coercion just to put prohibitions on my personal life, then under which Act I can file suit? Is this a crime to give physical threat to article assistant?

Learning

3 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Chartered Accountants Act, 1949 28. Sanction to prosecute:- No person shall be prosecuted under this Act except on a complaint made by or under the order of the Council or of the Central Government.

Kishor Kathrani (Student)     16 January 2011

What does it mean? Please clarify?

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     18 January 2011

you make a complaint against the said Ca to the Management of concile and also to the Central Government asking to take legal action against CA. In case, the Council or Central government is not respond or take any action, you can file a writ petition against Council and Central Government for direction to take action

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register