LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aakash Verma (Designer)     14 January 2011

POLYGAMY

Respected All !!,  I have dispute with my spause since 2002 & now m file judicial separation from her against her all HMA sections. I was won 498 A,323,319 & some others on 12/01/2010 & against that she make apeal in session court.

Now my question is that
what is POLYGAMY ?
Who can use this?
What the status in Hindu Marriege Act or IPC ?

I want to use it but dont know exactly the procedure for that. Any one suggest me .

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Sunil Kumar

Learning

15 Replies

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     14 January 2011

surprising !

where a male have s*xual relationship with more than one female - is polygamy. the society which allows it is a poligamist society.

hindu society was a poligamist society before 1955. that time hindu's practices poligamy. a male can marry more than one wife.

hma, 1955 makes hindus and hindu society - monogamy & monogamist - which means in a certain time one hindu can marry one person of opposite s*x.

poligamy not allowed by hma & ipc - a punishable offence.

it requires some more explanation. however your question not clear. in what context you asked this question.

muslim society and religion allowed poligamy.

Aakash Verma (Designer)     15 January 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your assistance, Actually my one friend says me if any person are hindu & have any disputes with his wife then he take an wife with out marry. those living with her & treat same as a wife. Court also no object on that.

Complete details i need to know sir..

Regards,
Sunil Kumar

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     15 January 2011

yes it is there.

mind it, the female must be a maiden;divorcee or widow and must not be a married woman.

" Court also no object on that"

- do not interpreat in this manner. the actual situation is -  there is no law, a vaccum is there, hence no action taken by the court so far.

search this section on the matter you will get full details.

it is an extream step, so think again before it done.

Aakash Verma (Designer)     17 January 2011

Dear Sir,

Am glade for getting your suggestions but as you know the time not wait for any one & its now going 11 years of our disputes  & 3 years continuesly living separate from together. Frankly, i have feeling for myself & some personal requirements. She cant need to compromise then what to do? I think & hear about two option one CHANGE RELIGION & second is use POLYGAMY. 

Which one is right, please advise me? Am use anyone from them & living separate from my city & make continue attendance on court. 

Please advise me personally. Which law or section is related to that work.

Your sincerely,
Sunil Kumar

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     17 January 2011

IN YOUR CASE,  'LIVE IN' - SUITABLE.

IF YOU FIND ANY MOHAMEDAN GIRL AS A GIRL FRIEND, ONLY THEN YOU THINK ABOUT THE CHANGE OF RELIGION. BEFORE CHANGE GO THROUGH THE CASE - SARALA MUDGAL VS UOI.

make continue attendance on court. 

- THIS IS GOOD.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     17 January 2011

agree with arup ji, change of religion not advisable.

better to have a livin relationship.

u already had criminal cases finsished against u, now if you have a s*xually satisfying life and ur spouse knows about it then she will understand the futilty of continuing divorce case with u and both may come to amicable divorce.

divorce is a chess game, once she knows all her options ( fake 498a , fake 406 and dowry abuse) are over she will understand futility of continuing the divorce case .

i have seen cases where girl had to pay for divorce to get rid of husband whom she was not giving divorce earlier when husband was making offers.

so its better that both settle case amicably in time without wasting precious life of each other.

for a lady livin is difficult as :

1. if she gets pregnnant it is a clear proof of adultery.

2. man living with her can be punished

3. socially she is more susceptible

1 Like

Aakash Verma (Designer)     18 January 2011

Dear Sir,

I really appreciated both of you for your assistance. Then suggest me one from this. If am living with any girl & she make her duties for me then how can society  accept us with out marriage for living two young persons together far from family without any relations or society ID.

And if we take marry together then which type of proves we can hide those any body no store against me for court action.

You know any person not allow to marry with out prior divorce or free of disputes, every one need safety for her doughter & no need any disputes against them so its difficult for make marry in own caste or religion.

I am so confuse about life, because my present wife no need compromise & no agree for divorce. My parents are dead every day when they feel about me. Many many relatives are need to divorce from her & they trying accordingly but nothing in hand. I also filed Judicial Separation against her at High Court of Haryana Chandigarh, but don't know the judgement. If am make marry with any one in Temple & check out from india, can it is the right way for save to her from this matter. I cant getting right way...Mind totally brake up for working..

Suggest me personally !! What to do?

Your Sincerely,
Sunil Kumar

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     18 January 2011

" every one need safety for her doughter & no need any disputes against them so its difficult for make marry in own caste or religion"

- YES TRUE. YOU HAVE TO PREPARE SOMEONE FOR IT.

A DIFFICULT JOB.

also you have to be bold.

two things keep in mind - (1) never solemnize the relationship as marriage, till you obtain divorce. (2) never establish relationship with a married woman.

If am make marry with any one in Temple & check out from india, can it is the right way for save to her from this matter. I cant getting right way...Mind totally brake up for working..

-wrong. do not solemnize the relationship in any way.

you may worship the god. no harm.

but avoid any type of ceremony like garlanding her, mangal sutra, etc. these are precautionary measure.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     18 January 2011

why u dont know judgement of p& h court, height of laziness . this way she will never divorce you.

Aakash Verma (Designer)     18 January 2011

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your opinion, Then what I do? can I wait for right time  those dont know when come.. Or any way from that. Yet I cant find any girl friend due to this problem because I cant need to create any problem for others.

One more thing when she was left my house she had 2 & half month pregnancy those her mother accpt on telephonic discussion & tell about the ULTRA SOUND where she saw a live baby. But now 3 yrs are completed she not born any baby. Its 100% sure she make abortion guidance of her mother.

I cant do anything for save my baby. she made this two times before I cant have any proof now I have recording, Ultra Sound Report copy. but nothing to do.

Can any one suggest me what I do against them for teach a lession to whom those killed new born or before born babies.

SUGGEST ME PLZ....

you have three diffrent questions -

1) live in

2) how to find a girlfriend?

3) how to teach the wife?

ha... ha...    please take some rest and prepare your plan first.

for a suitable girlfriend find a matrimonial site.

regarding teaching to wife, she already geting treatment by you. nobody abort untill face some social threats.

however now concentrate yourself on divorce and find some friends.

a (cc)     18 January 2011

Originally posted by :Aakash Verma
"
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your opinion, Then what I do? can I wait for right time  those dont know when come.. Or any way from that. Yet I cant find any girl friend due to this problem because I cant need to create any problem for others.

One more thing when she was left my house she had 2 & half month pregnancy those her mother accpt on telephonic discussion & tell about the ULTRA SOUND where she saw a live baby. But now 3 yrs are completed she not born any baby. Its 100% sure she make abortion guidance of her mother.

I cant do anything for save my baby. she made this two times before I cant have any proof now I have recording, Ultra Sound Report copy. but nothing to do.

Can any one suggest me what I do against them for teach a lession to whom those killed new born or before born babies.

SUGGEST ME PLZ....
"

Hello!

If court grants u judicial separation, even then she will remain ur "wife". So u can not "remarry".

Rather than going about finding Ultrasound et al or teaching her a lesson, concentrate on finding an appropriate match (most difficult task in present scene). Coz as u said no girl will like 2 enter in such a mess.

If u find such a girl, rest is not difficult to dodge ur X.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register