LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ash (teacher)     09 January 2011

Probation period

hello all ,i want to ask a question.i am working as a lecturer in a permanantly nongrant institution.in advertisement institution said that payment will be as per ugc norms and they have not mentioned that that nature of appointment will be of CONTRACT BASIS. i was selected trough a selection commitee.the college gave me order of appointment with a fixed salary of 8,000 rs. also i got approval from university of probation of 2 years .they promised me that they will increase my salary upto 23000rs .as my other collegues are getting this much amount.now i have completed my 2 years probation perid in the month ofseptember 2010 and its januray 2011 and yet they have not issued me a confirmation letter  .i am getting salary of 8000 monthly.so can i claim a confirmed service or not?

plz reply and guide me

Learning

1 Replies

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     16 January 2011

whether you have made any representation. in case, you made any representation and the same has not been decided yet. you can approach the high court for direction to decide your representation within reasonable time but the in first instance court will not order for confirmation as it is exclusive right of management but in case your representation is rejected, certainly you can challenge the legality of said order by another petition.

2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register