LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kantilal (not yet)     10 January 2011

Indeminity Bond CHS

Dear Experts, . I wanted the indemnity bond formate for the issue of "Duplicate Share Certificate by the Cooperative Society" in Maharashtra. . Thanks for your help in advance.

Learning

1 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     10 January 2011

Hi, I give a draft of indemnity bond as per Gujarat Society Act, Please check it.

INDEMNITY BOND FOR ISSUE OF

DUPLICATE SHARE CERRTIFICATE

I, Mr. ________________________________ hold ___ share of Rs. ____/- each under in the share capital of _______________ Co-operative Housing Society Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Society”) and relative share certificate was issued to me.

However, my share certificate Nos. _____ and its bearing distinctive No. _____ to _____ have been misplaced and I do hereby request the society to issue to me Duplicate of the said share certificate.

In consideration of the society so issuing the duplicate of our share certificate as aforesaid, I hereby for myself, my heirs, executors and administrators agree to indemnity and / or to keep the society fully indemnified and save harmless against all claims, damages, costs, charges and expenses which may be made against or suffered or incurred by the society by reasons or in consequences of such issue of duplicate share certificate as aforesaid or otherwise howsoever in relation. I further agree and undertake that if the said original share certificate shall hereafter be found. I shall forthwith deliver up the same or cause the same to be delivered to the society at my cost.

Further, I declare that, I have not mortgage the flat any where to any financial institution.

Dated this      /       /20      . at _________________.

_________________________            

(Signature of Shareholder(s))

Signature of the Witness :-

1.       _________________________.

Name and Address of the Witness :

2.       ___________________________                                                           

Name and Address of the Witness :

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register