Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HEMANT SHUKLA (LEGAL)     07 January 2011

HOW TO GET RETURN ORIGINAL SANA FROM STATE BAR COUNCIL

Hi Couligues,

Please advise on the following

Facts:

An Advocate has already surrendered ORIGINAL SANAD & I CARD to State Bar Council with written application that his / her name be striked out of the practicing roll of state bar council and he has also paid Rs. 100/- for this act.

Now the advocate is realising that he should not have to do so but only had to intimate in writing to the state bar council about his differ from the practice.

Now the Advocate wants return his ORIGINAL SANAD & I CARD from the satate bar council.

Please advise how to get return the same from state bar council?

PLEASE REVERT ASAP.

Thanks n Regards
Hemant
hem_sush22jan@hotmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 January 2011

He has to go for registrtion again.

1 Like

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     07 January 2011

he has to apply for renewal of his enrollment. his enrollment will be renewed after payment of fee and after complying certain formalities.

HEMANT SHUKLA (LEGAL)     08 January 2011

Mr. Tripathi and Mr. Rajoo,

Thanks for your prompt reply.

But i think as such that as per the Advocates Act or the concerned rules / code etc, it is just to 'intimate' to the Bar Council of State concerned regarding the employement of the Advocate, if any, and not to deposit the original sanad and i card with the custody of State Bar Council for above reason.

Please correct me if i am wrong in developing the interetation as such that 'INTIMATION' is just by way of writing and having self custody of own Sanad and I card in Original with self. Further i understand that there is no provision in law to deposit the Original Sanda and I card with bar council.

Further please correct me and clear the idea if i suggest him (the coligue advocate under subject) to apply in writing for return of the deposited  original sanad and i card from the state bar council with intimation of his employement .

Please provide your opinion in detail.

Thanks n regard

Hemant

hem_sush22jan@hotmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register