LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

wifebetrayed (service)     27 December 2010

false Accuusation

If girl has taken her gold she brought at time of marriage on some pretext back to her home and now claim it is husband custody, what remedy husband and his family has. Girl family is using this to create presure on us to agree for mutal consent.  I understand police case can be filed on this, but what remedy guy family have. Should I make counter false allegation

I dont understand why court does not allow lie dectector test to prove acutal. This would save time and would bring law in society in acutal sense. As of now, one who lie is better off in life.

Learning

5 Replies

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     27 December 2010

PLEASE collect documentary evidence of her having taken away these articles in any form recordeings , letters etc.

only proof that is available is bank locker where open couple of days before she travel to her town. If even then she might contest the quanity of stuff taken, now we are not in taking term as per advice of her lawyer, i have cirumstance evidence to prove she took stuff. but not sure how to proceeed.

If i take the lie dectector test, does that help in police case and court of law.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     27 December 2010

lie detector test is not a reliable test , nor it is taken as evidence. u try to collect all evidence avialiable.u will not be convicted dont worry.

thanks,

if lossing someone you loved and whom you thought loved u was not enough. Now facing possible arrest for me and my family. Life can change fast for sure. but I would fight no matter how much I lose in process. I cant establish truth then purpose of life further would not be there

Any suggestion, how to handle this case,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register