LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANJAY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA (n/A)     27 December 2010

TWO MARRIAGES IN HINDU ACT

I am married and having one one male kid of 04 years.  I have fallen in love with my sister-in-law each other.  Neither she not me can live without eachother.  Now, my father in law is fixing the marriage of my sister-in-law.  No body including my wife is aware of this relationship.  Is there any legal solution under which I can keep my sister-in-law always with me as a wife.  

Even she doesnot want to get married with other.  She is ready to initiate any step for me.  We cannot live without eachother. 

She is ready to even give divorce after marriage also.

Kindly give some legal solution.

Thanking You

SKS

Learning

6 Replies

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     27 December 2010

you cannot marry her legally under any act without divorcing ur present wife . at most u can have live in, but that can be a ground for divorce which ur present wife can file against u. better to forget it as a bad dream.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     27 December 2010

it will be better for three of you, if your sister in law get married with somebody else.

you have tested a forbidden apple, now it will be difficult to give up this habit.

as an experienced person, am telling - it will be better for three of you. complicacy comes after passing some years. do not expect that the mentality will remain same of your wife and sister in law in feature. now as you three got a chance to escaped from it,therefore please avail it.

Inderjeet singh (N\A)     24 May 2013

Hi,

The person to whom my sister is married was already married with someone else but we didn't know

now after 5-6 years we came to know this. on discussing with each other my sister's husband told her that he married to her just for money

he has spoiled my sister's life

please suggest how can i teach him lesson and get my sister justic

Please suggest

thanks

Inderjeet Singh

Inderjeet singh (N\A)     24 May 2013

Hi,

The person to whom my sister is married was already married with someone else but we didn't know

now after 5-6 years we came to know this. on discussing with each other my sister's husband told her that he married to her just for money

he has spoiled my sister's life

please suggest how can i teach him lesson and get my sister justic

Please suggest

thanks

Inderjeet Singh

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     24 May 2013

@ Inderjeet

Write your query in a new thread post.

Inderjeet singh (N\A)     25 May 2013

Done..

Thanks 

Leave a reply