Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sayan chatterjee (Software Developer)     20 December 2010

Breaking Bond

Hi ,

i got a real problem in my life. I have joined a company 6 month back in Hyderabad.This is a small company and take one sign from me on bond paper. H told me that if i break the bond i have to pay 1 month salary but on bond i it was written 3 month which i have not seen that time as i have believed him/company and no copy provided to me. there was only one employee before my joining after i join the other employee left.now i am the only employee.this is company in the owner's home no professional environment,no food facility even no toilet provided to me and there was no other option for this things.the salary is to low to survive in hyderabad.

now i have got some health problem and i want to go back home but he is not accepting my resignation later and saying that if i give the money i mean three month salary than he can accept my resignation later but i don't have that much money as my salary has gone to survive here.the company has not given me any training or and not spent any money other than the salary which is also give in my hand no pay slip or bank transfer.

he is threatening me if i don't pay and leave he will take me to the court and inform about me on the software association so that i don't get any job in future.the bond was signed by me only and no witness or any signature was not there and only mention that if i leave i have to pay three month salary  just only this no other terms and conditions was mentioned there.

Sir,please help me by giving any suggestion to me. i am totally frustrated any help/advice will be good for me.

Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     20 December 2010

I ALREADY REPLIED IN YOUR PERSONAL MAIL I.D , BE HAPPY , FOLLOW THE STEPS I TOLD.

1 Like

sayan chatterjee (Software Developer)     20 December 2010

thank you sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register