Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit (sse)     20 December 2010

Please help

Hi all,

I have married to a girl in Arya samaj mandir, Delhi before 1 yr 10 months.It was known to my familly but her family were unaware about this. We, both the couple lived with each other for one year. After one year when her parents knew about it, they separated both of us bruttally. First they took their girl home and started imotional black mailing. After few days the girl came to me with her familly members. She asked me to be separated. Her familly members attacked me in my room. My wife did not stop them.  So I called police to take care of this matter.I complained in police about her familly's attack on me. Then we both(My wife and me) filled an affidavit that though we were living with each other before, now we will not continue living with each other and  one will not make problem to the other. My marriage certificate is with police. Already 10 months has been passed and we have no conversation.We still do not have not divorced each other. Now the girl live with her familly. Her parents are searching a boy for him. I heard from some one that her marraiage has been fixed and it is on 16th feb 2011. I still love her and want her to bring back in my life. But she will not support me and she is in favor of her parents. Please guide me what to do? I am waiting for your replies. My friends are telling to ask her parents about divorce so that they will think about it.It was a intercaste marriage and we both belong to different states.

Thanks In advance
Ranjit

Learning

38 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 December 2010

When your girl is not ready to live wth you, what wil you do, just let her go.  She doesn't what's your love.  Just forget her and marry a girl, before try to convince your girl to file a consent divorce petition to avoide the future consequences i., if a girl married another boy and he came to about your marriage, if he left her because of this you should not be in trouble. So convince her and take consent divorce.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer. Is there any other ways to make it possible?

Talking about divorce, who will be the best person to make a conversation reagrding this? I am thinking my father is the best person to talk with her father. Her marriage date is 16th feb 2011. Can you suggest when to talk about this divorce issue with her father. Yes another thing if her father denies for divorce what I have to do?Please suggest.

Thanks In advance

Ranjit

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     20 December 2010

Your father is OK, but along with your father your society elders are far better.

1 Like

Her marriage date is 16th feb 2011. Can you suggest when to talk about this divorce issue with her father.  I am thinking to talk to them just one month before her marriage. so they will have no time to think.Yes another thing if her father denies for divorce what I have to do?Please suggest.

Thanks In advance

Ranjit

B.S. CHHABRA, (Advocate)     20 December 2010

She is your legal wife as Arya Marriage is a valid marriage.If she marries in the life time of her husband, that is, you then, she is guilty of bigamous marriage. She can be legally stopped from remarrying and court can pass orders on her to live with you, that is , her legal husband-Chief Associate Advocate, Delhi Law Firm- legallhelpp@yahoo.in 09636559976

Ranjit (sse)     21 December 2010

Hi Mr Chabra,

Thanks for your time. My original arya samaj marriage certifcate is with police. Can I apply for a new one. Does the duplicate have same value as the original because It will not have my wife and witnesses signature. Another thing after aryasamaj marriage we have not registered our marriage. So do I contains enough valid reasons to file a case on her father.

Thanks

(Guest)

Hi ranjit, you are her  (legally married) husband.   You should talk to police for the original marriage certificate, and you can file a reconstitution of conjugal rights case , that means reconciliation of marriage. This is so pathetic and sad,  just because of caste how can someone break a marriage, it is really bad.  If you still love her you should try once.  Because if she marries, it will be a problem for her because it will bigamy, and she will be guilty. So Please arrange your original marriage certificate and file a case for RCR, with some marriage photographs as documental proof.   Hope you get success. All the best.

1 Like

Ranjit (sse)     23 December 2010

Hi Taani,

If the police denies to provide the original one. Can I reproduce a duplicate one? Does the duplicate have same value as the original because It will not have my wife and witnesses signature? Another thing after aryasamaj marriage we have not registered our marriage. So do I contains enough valid reasons to file a case on her father. Yes now my wife is not in my side, In front of police she told that I forced her to marry and all the six witnesses were from my side and she does not know anyone. Actually she is from UP while I am from distant state . and we were living in gurgaon haryana. I am really scared.  Please let me know and help.

Thanks

(Guest)

Well i don't know the value of the duplicate certificate, but yes atleast you can have it as a proof. Rest try to talk to the police, and also talk to the people of arya samaj mandir. The girl must be an adult so how can she claim that you forced her to marry. You must be having photographs of your happy times, or when you got married at arya samaj mandir. The mandir authorities keep a record with photographs, so please contact them and talk to them. And if you have photographs of your marriage and the record of arya samaj mandir, then it can help you to file a case . Their were sis eye witness , so talk to them aswell.  Don't be afraid , calmly gather all the proofs.  Talk to police authorities, keep the duplicate certificate or a photocopy of certicate, marriage photographs etc , and all the proofs that the girl used to stay with you. How long you both have stayed together etc.  First you talk to you police and request them for the original certificate, and explain them that you need it for legal reasons. I hope they will help you.  Just gather all the proofs, if you have any messages, letters or emails which your girl had written you, then that would be helpful. 

Ranjit (sse)     24 December 2010

Hi Tanni,
Thanks for your reply. I know the guy with whom my in laws are trying to knot my wife. I also have the guy's email id and Phone number. I am thinking to call that guy and tell him everything. Is it right to talk to the guy and tell all about? Please reply ASAP.

Thanks

(Guest)

That is your personal wish ranjit, if you want to do so or not, but for that you also you need proofs etc.  If you really love your wife and want her back then take a good and practical step. thanx

manjit kalra (system eng)     24 December 2010

ha ha ha . my serious advice to get easy divorce and also avenge the nonsense she and her parents did to you, and also avoid fake cases which she may file against you.

1. keep your mouth shut . forget the love it doesnt exist. prepare for the WAR.

2. apply for a duplicate marriage certificate.

3. do u have any marriage pics/ videos?

4. once she remarries the game begins.

5. file a civil petition seeking divorce on basis of adultery , you cannot have a more solid evidenceagainst her   for bigamy.

6. after a few days file a criminal case against her new husband for adultery and aga

7. now instead of her you are in a win-win situation.

8. buy a CD of baazigar and sing alongwith song baazigar mai baazigar

jo haro bazi ko jeet mai badal de he is called baazigar

1 Like

also file a criminal case against her for bigamy.

one more way , file RCR and let her deny fact of marriage and enjoy.................................

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register