Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Hanimi (Sr Manager)     07 December 2010

Will - After Death

Hello Gurus,

Good Evening and I hope all is well with you! This website has been so helpful and I thank you all for giving valuable suggestions to the common public like me, who do not have any idea about all these procedures. Kudos to you all!

I have a quick question and really appreciate your response-

We are 2 brothers and 3 sisters and two of us (my last sister and I) live in US and my parents live with us in Chicago. My eldest brother and 2 of my elder sisters live in Chennai and Hyderabad. My father, who was about 82 years old expired recently in US and he wrote a WILL in favor of my mother, which was not registered. This was duly signed by 2 witnesses, sometime in 2008 when he was in India. He had a very general Will, wishing to give all his movable and immovable property to my mother after his death. We have a house in Hyderabad and a plot (about 500 sq yards) near Guntur, AP on my father's name. Also, my father had a few Mutual funds and NRE/NRO accounts in Hyderabad and also a Demat account in one of the banks in Hyderabad with few shares with 3 companies.

We have (All 5 kids) have no objections to my father giving all his property - Land, house, bank accounts and stocks to our mother as per his WILL. Also, we gave an Affidavit (individually) stating that we have no objections whatsoever with respect to the moveable and immovable property of my father going to my mother after his death. My mother is presently visiting India to spend some time with our family members after my father's death and we wanted that these Bank Accounts/Demat accounts and house and plot be transferred to my mother's name as per my father's WILL (Un registered), but when my mother went to bank and other places, they have been telling different story by every person they meet. We are totally so confused and do not know how to proceed. Just wondering what the actual process is in this case as it is a straight forward case with no issues at all. I really request your help in this regard and especially, if you can give me the step by step process with respect to transfer of our house, land, Demat and stocks in my mother's name.

Thank you all for the wonderful service!

Learning

10 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 December 2010

When there is will and your mother is entittle to claim it.  If she   wants to bank account/demat account in her name she has to obtain probate and succession certificate from the comeptent civil court.  It is unregd., will so       bank may hesitate to give the                                       benefits o your mother.

If you                                         want file a suit for declaration against one of your family members and get comrpomise in the suit , and by way of comrpomise you can given up    your shares to mother.         

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     07 December 2010

Dear Querist,

You need to obtain succession certificate from the competent district court of the area where residence.situates. Secondly, it is not compulsory to get the Will registered and unregistered will is also considered to be genuine provided the signature of the executor and witnesses is genuine. You need to probate the same (if immoveable property situates in AP - I guess no probate is necessary).

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     07 December 2010

your mother should file  a declaration suit  on the basis of said will naming all the legal heirs as defendants, The defendants can give no objection in her favour. the said judgment giving declaration in favour of your mother will serve the purpose. 

Hanimi (Sr Manager)     07 December 2010

Hello Experts!

Thank you all for giving me info on it. I am a very lay man and have no clue to some of these terms. I am so sorry for asking stupid questions:-

1. What is a probate and how to obtain probate? How long does it take?

2.  What is a succession certificate and we have a house in Hyderabad and a small piece of land near Guntur in AP, do we need to obtain from the competent civil court in these 2 areas?

3. What is a declaration suit ?

4. Since, 2 of us live in US, do we need to be there to sign any documents or can we send notarized affidavits? Also, my mother lives with us in US and how long is she required to stay to take care of all these tasks? She has her return tickets back to US in the last week of Jan, 2011.

5. How much would all these cost? (Approx?)

Finally, will you please suggest some known people in this field?

Once again, thank you all for your valuable suggestions-

Regards

Hanimi (Sr Manager)     08 December 2010

Any updates - I genuinely appreciate it!

Thanks

Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora. (Advocate-on-Record Supreme Court of India)     08 December 2010

Dear Querist,

Please be advised as follows:

Q1. Probate is an authority/ceritificate to administer over a immoveable property arising out  of a testamentary documentary documents i.e. Will etc. It needs to be obtained from a coompetent district probate court. Time varies from 1 yr to 2 yr. may be more. Pl check, in AP, I guess, probate is not necessary.

Q2. Succession certificate relates to moveable property.

Q3. Suit for Declaration comes into being when there is dispute as to whose legal rights the property in question vested.

Q4. You may execute appropriate documents in the US and send to your a person authorising him to do on your behalf. You may initiate process during her stay in India within Jan, 2011.

Q5. Cost depends on many factors.

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     08 December 2010

hi hamini ji ,

Succession & Wills
The rights and obligations of the deceased person get transferred to the living person under the process of succession. They pass to some person whom the dead person or the law on his behalf has appointed to represent him in the world of living.
Succession depends on:—
The law applicable to the deceased at the time of his/her death
The machinery of succession, whether
Testamentary under will of the deceased, or
Intestate in the absence of valid will or
Operation of law, by nomination, transmission
The nature of property or rights and obligations held by the deceased at the time of death.
Movable property
Succession of the movable property in India of a deceased person is regulated by the law of country in which such person had his domicile at the time of his death. If a person dies leaving movable property in India in absence of proof of any domicile elsewhere, law in India regulates succession to his property.
Immovable property
The laws of India regulate succession of the immovable property situated in India, wherever such deceased person may have/had his domicile at the time of death.
Laws governing the succession of the deceased person at the time of death are dependent upon the nature of persons, which are as under:
Hindu Succession Act, 1956 and some provisions of Indian Succession Act mainly govern Hindus, Buddhist, Sikh and Jains.
Mohammedans are mainly governed by their Personal Law.
Indian Succession Act, 1925 is applicable to others; i.e., Christians, Jews, Parsis (as applicable to Parsis) and the person whose marriage is solemnised under Special Marriage Act, 1954 (including their issues). However if both the spouses are Hindus, Buddhist, Sikh and Jains even though their marriage is solemnised under Special Marriage Act, 1954 shall be governed by Hindu Succession Act. It may be noted that these provisions shall apply only to the person whose marriage is solemnised under Chapter II of the Special Marriage Act and not to the spouses who are already married and thereafter get their marriage registered under Chapter III of the Special Marriage Act.
Hindu Succession Act makes a distinction between Male & Female for deciding the manner of distribution of their estates. Heirs are defined as Class I, Class II, Agnates and Cognates for the Hindu male. Devolution of the property of Hindu male dying intestate is governed by section 8 and that of distribution of property of Hindu female dying intestate is governed by the Sections 15 & 16 of the Hindu Succession Act, 1956.
Property of the Hindu male devolves upon his widow/s, children (including heirs of a predeceased child through such child) and mother in equal share (Class I). In case none of them are present, the property will pass to Class II heirs. Class II heirs are divided into nine categories consisting of father if he is alive and failing which to his son’s/daughter’s children, brother, sister and other relative specified in schedule. In case none of Class II heirs are present then the property shall devolve to agnates (person is said to be agnate of another if the two are related by blood or adoption wholly through males) and then to cognates (person is said to be cognate of the another if the two are related by blood or adoption but not wholly through males). Brothers & sisters under Class II shall not include brother/sister by uterine blood. However in absence of Class I heirs’ uterine brother is entitled to succeed to the estate of deceased bachelor.
Illegitimate children cannot be included within the meaning of the words sons & daughters as used in the list of Class I heirs. When a man marries second time during lifetime of his first wife, children from both wives would be entitled to share the retiral benefits after his death. The second marriage being void, his second wife would not be entitled to the retiral and pensionary benefits. The first wife would be entitled to gratuity, provident fund, family pension and other benefits. With the deletion of section 24 remarried women (widow of predeceased son, widow of predeceased son of a predeceased son) can succeed to the estate of Hindu dying intestate. A Hindu who has converted himself to Muslim is not entitled to inherit the property of a Hindu under Hindu Succession Act. A step-mother is not entitled to get property of her son or her daughter, however she can be an heir as father’s widow under Entry VI of class II.
When a Hindu dies, after the commencement of the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act, 2005 his interest in the joint family properties governed by the Mitakshara law, shall devolve by testamentary or intestate succession and not by survivorship. The interest of a Hindu Mitakshara coparcener shall deemed to be share in the property that would have been allotted to him if a partition of the property had taken place immediately before his death, whether or not he was entitled to claim partition.
Further his coparcenary / Joint property shall be deemed to have been as if partition had taken place.
The daughter is allotted the same share (assets/liability) as is allotted to a son.
The child of the predeceased son/daughter or grand child of the pre deceased son/daughter shall be entitled for the share of predeceased son/daughter.
Whereas property of Hindu female shall devolve upon her husband and children (including heirs of a predeceased child through such child) in equal share. In case none of them are present, property will pass to the heirs of her husband and failing which to her mother and father and later on to the heirs of the father and finally to the heirs of mother. However any property inherited by female Hindu from her father/mother shall, in absence of her children (including grand children) devolve upon heirs of father and any property inherited from her husband or father in law shall, in absence of her children (including grand children) devolve upon heirs of the husband.
Husband will not be entitled to succeed to the property left by his wife, if she has acquired the said property from her father. Accordingly issueless female Hindu’s property (property acquired from her father/mother) shall devolve on the heirs of her father. However property earned by a woman exclusively is Stridhan and will devolve upon her heirs. In other words where property was inherited by a lady from her parent(s), it shall not pass to her husband or to her husband’s heir where she dies without children or children of predeceased children. Any property possessed by a female Hindu shall be held by her as full owner thereof and not as a limited owner (Sec. 14). Illegitimate daughter cannot claim heirship as per section 15 of the Act. Further ‘step son’ and ‘step daughter’ are not included in the term ‘son’ or ‘daughter’ in section 15(1) and accordingly are not entitled to share in property.
By the 2005 Amendment Act, four categories of heirs which were hitherto placed in Class II were elevated to Class I heirs namely (i) Daughter’s son’s son, (ii) Daughter’s daughter’s daughter; (iii) Daughter’s son’s daughter; and (iv) Son’s daughter’s daughter. While adding these categories to Class I, the corresponding entries in Class II were not deleted. Thus there is overlapping between Class I and Class II schedule.
The Law Commission of India in its 204th Report on the Hindu Succession Act, 1956 has suggested to the Government that that father should be placed along with mother in Class I and both together should take one share. The Commission has also suggested revision of Class I heirs as in the opinion of the Commission, Class I heirs list in the Schedule is complex and cumbersome and is not amenable to easy understanding.
Person dying intestate
If person dies without making a will, he is said to have died intestate and in such case his property will be inherited by his heirs in accordance with law of succession as discussed above and in case a person dies leaving behind WILL his property shall be distributed as per the terms of Will which is know as Testamentary Succession. In other words Testamentary Succession means succession to a property of the deceased in accordance with the provisions in the last Will and Codicil of the deceased.
A Mohammedan can, by Will, dispose of not more than 1/3rd of his estate after payments of debts and balance 2/3rd of property devolves according to the applicable Shariat Law. However testator may bequest more than 1/3rd of his property provided heirs consent to such bequest only AFTER Testators death. If the testator has no heirs, he may bequest the whole of his property to stranger. In matters of Succession and inheritance, Hindu Law governs a Khoja.‘Will’ means a legal declaration of the intention of a testator with respect to his property, which he desires to be carried into effect after his death — Section 2(h) of Indian Succession Act, 1925. ‘Will’ as including Codicil and every writing making a voluntary posthumous disposition of property — Section 3(64) of General Clauses Act, 1987.‘Codicil’ means an instrument made in relation to Will and explaining, altering or adding to its dispositions and is deemed to form part of the Will — Section 2(d) of Indian Succession Act, 1925.
Essential Characteristics of Will are:
The document must be in accordance with the requirements laid down under section 63 of Indian Succession Act, 1925; i.e., executed by a person competent to make Will and attested as required under the Act.
The declaration should relate to the properties of the testator, which he wishes to bequeath.
The declaration must be to the effect that it operates after the death of Testator and is revocable during his life time.
After the Indian Succession Act, 1925, Wills (except made by Mohammedans) should be made in writing.
Types of Wills
Under the Indian Succession Act, Will can be Privileged Will or Unprivileged Will.
Privileged Will
Any soldier being employed in an expedition or engaged in actual warfare, or an airman so employed or engaged, or any mariner being at sea, may, if he has completed the age of eighteen years, dispose of his property by a Will made in the manner provided in Section 66. Such Wills are called privileged wills. Privileged Wills may be made orally and may not always be in writing. If written in handwriting of testator, it may not be signed or attested. It is governed by sections 65 & 66.
Unprivileged Will
Wills made by the persons other than stated above are Unprivileged Will. Such wills are required to be in writing, signed by testator and attested by the two witnesses (except those made by Mohammedans). It is governed by section 63.
Will can be made by
Every person of sound mind, not being minor may dispose of his property by Will. As a general rule, until, the contrary is established, a testator is presumed to be sane and to have a mental capacity to make valid Will. However no person can make Will while he is in a state of mind arising from intoxication or from illness or from any other cause such that he does not know what he is doing — (Sec. 59 Indian Succession Act). Even persons who are deaf or dumb or blind can make Will provided they are aware what they do. Further person who is ordinarily insane, may make his Will during the interval in which he is of sound mind.
Essential clauses of Will
Name: The name and descripttion like age, religion, community etc. of the testator.
Revocation of earlier Wills: A declaration that the present Will is his last Will and testament and that he revokes all other earlier wills, codicils.
Appointment of Executors: An executor is a person named by the testator in the Will to whom the testator has confided the execution of Will. If legacy or bequest is given to executor it should be mentioned in the Will that he would be entitled to legacy even if he does not accept to act as the executor of the Will unless there is any contrary intention.
Direction to pay dues if any
Legacies and Bequest: This is important clause in the Will, because under these clauses the testator makes the disposition of his property. He can make requests to future person also.
Residue clause: It is always advisable to have Residue Clause disposing of the residue (i.e., remaining property belonging to the testator at the time of the death which is not specifically disposed) of the testator’s property. If there is no residue clause such remaining property will go to the legal heir of the testator. Even the legacy which lapse go back to intestacy if there is no residue clause.
Testimonium Clause: The testimonium clause is as "in witness where of I said _______ have hereunto set and subscribed my hand at ______ this __ day of ____."
Execution Clause: This is the last clause of the Will which begins with "Signed and acknowledged by the within named Testator as his last will and Testament". The Testator should sign the execution clause in the presence of two witnesses who should also subscribe their signatures as witness in the presence of the Testator. The witness and/or his spouse cannot be made beneficiary under the Will as any bequest in their favour would be void. However validity of the Will and all other bequests made under it continue to remain valid. In such a case the indisposed portion of the bequeathed property shall devolve as per the law of inheritance. These provisions are not applicable to Hindu, Sikh, Jain or Buddhist. It is preferable to have a doctor to certify that testator is of sound mind and under no influence of alcohol when he made the Will.
Other Important points
Preparation of a Will does not require any specific legal language.
Will need not be stamped.
Registration of Will is not mandatory. However a registered Will has certain advantages.
A Will can be revoked at any time by the testator during his life time.
A Will stands revoked by marriage of the maker Sec. 69. However this rule does not apply to Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains or Mohammedans Sec. 57.
Either the Hindu Succession Act or the Indian Succession Act does not put any embargo on the power and authority of the executants that a Will cannot be executed in the favour of a person who is professing another religion.
It is important to note that the attesting witnesses need not know the content of the Will.
No alternation made in a Will after the execution shall have any effect, unless such alternation has been executed in the same manner as a Will and attested by two attesting witnesses Sec 71.
In respect to construction of Wills, the law is well settled that intention of the testator has to be ascertained from the words used in the Will, keeping in view the surrounding circumstances, the position of the testator and his family relationship and that the Will must be read as whole.
No man having a nephew or niece or any nearer relative shall have power to bequeath any property to religious or charitable uses, except by a will executed not less than twelve months before his death, and deposited within six months from its execution in some place provided by law for the safe custody of the wills of living persons. However it is not applicable to Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains & Parsis.
Any testator may, either personally or by duly authorized agent deposit with any Registrar his Will in a sealed cover superscribed with the name of the testator and that of his agent (if any) and with a statement of the nature of the document as per Section 42 of Registration Act, 1908.
The testator, or after his death any person claiming as executor or otherwise under a will, may present it to any Registrar or Sub-Registrar for registration under
section 40.
Probate
Probate is a certificate granted under the seal of Competent Court, certifying the Will (a copy whereof is annexure thereto) as the Will of the testator and granting the administration of the estate of the deceased in accordance with that Will to the executor named under the Will. No right as executor or legatee can be established in any Court of justice, unless a court of competent jurisdiction has granted probate of the will under which the right is claimed, or has granted letters or administration with the will or with the copy of an authenticated copy of the will annexed.
As per Section 213 of Indian Succession Act, Probate is not necessary in the case of wills made by Mohammadans, However probate is necessary:
To all wills codicils made by any Hindu, Buddhist, Sikh or Jain, on or after 1-9-1870, within the territories of the Lieutenant-Governor of Bengal or within the local limits of the ordinary original civil jurisdiction of the High Courts of Judicature at Madras and Bombay (Section 57);
To all such wills and codicils made outside those territories and limits so far as they relate to immovable property situate within those territories or limits (Section 57);
In the case of wills made by any Parsi dying, after the commencement of Indian Succession (Amendment) Act, 1962, where such wills are made within the local limits of the ordinary original civil Jurisdiction of the High Courts at Calcutta, Madras and Bombay, and where such wills are made outside those limits, in respect of immovable property situated within those limits.
Wills of Christians dying after 27-5-2002 made within the territories mentioned in (a) above.
Letters of Administration
A letter of administration can be obtained from the Court of competent jurisdiction in cases where the testator has failed to appoint an executor under a Will or where the executor appointed under a Will refuses to act or where he has died before or after proving the Will but before administration of the estate. Letters of Administration are not always necessary in cases of intestacy of Hindus, Mohammedans, Buddhists, Sikhs, Jains, Indian Christians or Parsis. Letter of Administration are always necessary where a person (governed by the Indian Succession Act) dies intestate.
Succession Certificate
In case, where grant of Probate or Letters of Administration is not compulsory, Succession Certificate can be granted by the Court with respect to any ‘debt’ or ‘security’ to which a right is required to be established by Letters of Administration or Probate and for this purpose ‘security’ means Government Securities, shares, stocks and debentures in companies and incorporated institutions, debentures or securities issued by or on behalf of local authorities and any other security which the State Government may notify.Court fees on application of Probate and Letters of Administration
Court fees are payable in the slab manner as under:
Value of property in the applicationRate
Up to Rs. 50,0002%
Between Rs. 50,001 & Rs. 200,0004%
Between Rs. 200,001 & Rs. 300,0006%
Above Rs. 300,0017.5% but restricted to Rs.75,000

A maximum Court fees payable in the State of Maharashtra is Rs. 75,000 for obtaining a probate. No court fees was payable in case the Will is administered by the Woman Executor; i.e., executrix up to 23-3-2000. Court fees are payable only in respect of such assets of the estate as were at the time of death of the testator locally within the jurisdiction of the authority which grant probate.
Will vis-à-vis Nomination
The nomination continues only till the Will is executed. Once the Will is executed, the Will takes precedence over the nomination. Nomination does not confer any permanent right upon the nominee, nor does it create any legal right in his favour. In other words nominee is for all purposes a trustee for the property.

thanking u .

1 Like

Hanimi (Sr Manager)     08 December 2010

Raj Kumar Ji & Nu.Delhi.Law.Fora;

Thank you very much for wonderful explanation of all these terms and processes. It is very prolific, but will have to go through carefully to understand it. I am not sure, if can get everything to my mind though!

I was going through your note and since, my father expired in US, does it make any difference to the Will (not registered though) he made while he was in India about 1-1/2 years prior to his death?

It appears that the process is very long and convoluted and wondering how long does it take? How much does it cost us in terms of court fee (value of house about 25 lacs in Hyderabad and a small piece of land about 2 lacs in Guntur and a few mutual funds and Demat accounts amounting to about 10 lacs)?

How much would an advocate charge for all these services? Can you please suggest a good and reliable advocate in Hyderabad?

Once again, I really thank you for all your time, patiently explaining everything so meticulously!

Regards

(Guest)

Dear Sir,

My father made a will. He divided our city property to 4 brothers and villege property to 5 brothers. can the 5th brother challenge that will. We have 3 sisters also they have given the affidavit that they have no objection in any of this matter.

Actually sir we are taking loan against  property in the city, and bank lawyer want the affidavit from all the brothers and sisters. But we told them that we all do not have good relation with the 5th brother and even his name is not in the city property. So is it necessary we want 5th brother affidavit also.

So please guide us it is very urgent

guards12123 (Student)     11 December 2010

Hello Sir, I Am Sagar. I HAve One Question About Will.

my grand-father's property is in Ahmedabad, Gujarat State OF India.

MY Grand-Father Made A Will in the Year jan 2005, And HE died in feb 2005. The will Is not registerd, As well as it is not having any witness.When He Died, I was Not of 18 years(my D.O.B.=12/10/1989).
But now at present i am 21 years old.

In Will, He has told to distribute his property(Bungalow) equally among three partners: One ME Itself, And the Other Two are my Aunts(Fias:Father's Sisters.)

Also, it is clearly mentioned in the will that until his wife(My grand-mother) is living, his property cannot be sold.

It is clearly mentioned about her(My Grandmother ) that she will live in that property until her death. Then And Then Only, I And MY Two Fias Can Sell the property.Also, It is Clearly mentioned that the property can be sold only and only if all the three partners are combiningly agreed with the selling of property.

Meanwhile, Due to the Severe satge of cancer, MY father Died On 25/07/2009.

At present I, my mother(widow: 49 years old), my younger sister(14 years) are residing at the above mentioned propety with my grandmother.

my grand-father had three wives.The one residing with us is the third and last wife of my grandfather and is the step mother of my father, and also of the two Fias. the Second Wife was the mother of my two fias, but she died on 22/02/1973. Also She Was the step mother of my father. The First and the Legal wife of my Grandfather is still living with his one son and one daughter, apart from us.She is the real mother of my father. And both her children are my fathers real brother and sister. They are not living with my father since 1964.

MY grandfather has clearly mentioned in his will, that his son and daughter of his first and legal wife cannot claim his property. and he does not consider them as his children. Also, my grandfather has clearly mentioned that the descendants of the son and daughter of his first and legal wife, cannot claim his property.

MY grandfather has not given divorce to his  first wife. and thats why she had filed a case on my grandfather in 1964 for "the cost of livelihood"(khadha-khoraki).the judgement of this case arrived in the year april/may 1996.

the judgement contained the contract that my grandfather has to pay 500 rs. per month up to his death. and he did so. also he paid approx. rs. 65,000 from the year 1964-1996 to his legal wife, according to the order from court.

in that judgement my grandfather had said that he is having only onle wife(legal one), and three children(of the legal wife)..and the lady living with him is a servant.

Under these Circumstances:: MY questions are:-

1. Is the Will Made By my Grand-father which is not registered and which is not having any witness Valid?

2.     We do not have any house(immovable property), where we can live, other than this. and my two aunts have her own houses. and both of them are living in their own houses. But they are torturing us to sell this Property, inspite that my grand-mother is living at present. i am a student at present and my mother is only an earning member of my family.my grand-mother who is living with us at present ios very soft-spoken and cant oppose to my fias. is it possible for my Fias To sell this property without my agreement, even if my grandmother gets convinced?

3.     Is my Mother(Widow at present), A heir of this property According to the Succession Laws?

4.     Can MY uncle and Aunt(Son and Daughter of the Legal wife of my Grandfather) claimThis Property?

5.     According to the Will of my Grandfather, if I dont agree with my Fias to sell this Property Till my Grandmother is alive, can they lock one-one Room Each in this Bungalow(property), in which we are living at present?? It's Because They are torturing us to sell the property urgently, else they frighten us that they can give one-one room each on rent, or even they can lock the rooms., inspite of my grandmother and my family living in that bungalow. Also, i HAve never denied them(my Fias) for their living in this bungalow.But they want to sell this property urgently, and hence are harassing us mentally. What would be the Solution in this Case.

6.     Inspite of my grandmother(Pensioner of my Grandfather) living with us, My Younger fia had kept the atm card, cheque book and pass-book of my grandmother of her pension account. and also she is not giving her pension fully and time-to-time. my grandmother is a soft-spoken lady and is not able to confront her. What to do in such a case legally?

7.     Can MY original Grandmother(First And legal wife of my grandfather)  still Claim The Pension as a pensioner of my grandfather,As a legal widow?

I request you all to reply me with the possible solutions. My Email I.D. is :-  tangyss1217@gmail.com

Thanking you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register