Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dhaval (Proprietor)     02 December 2010

EPF Code - Closure Procedure

Dear All,

I had started an Proprietoryship business for which I had obtained EPF code. Some how i was not able to do activities in that firm and closed the same. I only had a account in firm's name which I already had closed. I had no other Licence/ Registration in Firm;s name. Kindly guide me HOW TO CANCEL / CLOSE MY EPF CODE ? 

Thanks + Regards                                                                                Dhaval

Learning

3 Replies

radha krishna (vp-hr)     02 December 2010

Inform the details to RPF commissioner. submit returns for the last accounting year in which you closed the establishment.

Keep the records fo inspection by Enforcement Officer who based on your information will inspect and submit report of nodues to RPFC who in turn declares your establishemnt closed for PF.

Kirti Kar Tripathi (lawyer)     06 December 2010

yes. agree with Radha Krisha, he has explained nicely.

1 Like

Dhaval (Proprietor)     06 December 2010

Thanks Shri Radha Krishnaji & Shri Kirti Kar Tripathiji for your Kind Courtsey.

What actually my consultant says that we have only Bank Account closure document as support, one requires more supporting documents such as Cancellation of Sales Tax Registration, Cancellation of Partnership etc. which I do not have.Till date I have submitted Annual Returns / Fees and Monthly Forms regularly. Kindly guide me wether above documents are sufficient enough to close EPF Account.

Thanks + Regards,

Dhaval  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register