LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satnam singh (job less)     30 November 2010

which cases can men use against wife and In-laws

dear all .  I am facing false 498a,406,120b . they are demanding huge money which i am not able to pay . i am on bail from SC. Chalan has to be present yet.  

Question1:  should i go for quarshing FIR InSC before chargsheet.

Qus 2:  tell me which cases i can use to teach the lesson to my Greedy In-Laws.

Learning

10 Replies

Vishwa (translator)     30 November 2010

I cannot answer your question but I sympathise with you and offer you my moral support.

Self service (None)     30 November 2010

File police complaint with Senior police officers for registering case agianst Wife and In laws based on statement given for 498A under DP3 (Dowery protection act). Based on statements Police filed case same should be basis for DP3. wait for 1 week and later file magistratial complaint in your area.

You can check internet where court ordered for filing case aginst wife and inflaws under DP3 for giving dowry. This will teach them lesson. Either they have to accept or deny in both cases you will benefitted.

ashish lal (Advocacy)     30 November 2010

Instead of fighting one more case search for mediators in both families who could help both the parties to reach to an amicable solution. 

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     30 November 2010

fighting false  is a war , if u bend down u will loose. no talks only war . hire best criminal and matri lawyer team. if u have abundant money use it , u will win the war.

read the thread

https://advocatesivasubramanian.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/LAWS-NOT-SO-BIASED-REMEDY-TO-FALSE-498A-24252.asp

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     30 November 2010

Why don't you file a case of extortion.

1 Like

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     30 November 2010

INStead of paying her huge sum pay to a gud lawyer and teach her a lesson.

1 Like

Gaurav (TL)     30 November 2010

Avnish you are doing a great job by putting positive thoughts and encouragement.

(Guest)

@JT Rajasuriya 

Can you please let me know the procedure of filing the case of extortion against my wife and in-laws.

1) File an RTI in to the PRO in SP / DCP office and base on that 

2)Just file a private complaint in the concerned court where false 498a case is running 

is this the procedure can you please send the sample draft copy in this same thread to favour all of us.

Rahul (Engineer)     01 December 2010

What in the case where it is not mentioned in FIR for 498A that sum of money is asked by husband side but it is not stated that it is already been given.  How to proceeed in such situation

Thanks

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     01 December 2010

U should file a case against them under section 3 of dowry prohibition Act. For further details u can call me at 9871158578

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register