Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prasath prasath (student)     29 November 2010

Half Brothers

Hello sir.I am a auditor.

my case is a bit big.This is about my Friend.My friend (58) has 2 wives.Before 30 years He had trouble with the 1st one and divorced her giving her a small amount of maintenance.Later he moved to another town and married a lady.The 1st has 2 sons and a daughter while the second (major) has 2 sons (both minor).The 2nd came to know about this and later flew away leaving the children alone and she tries to torture for getting the property my friend.Now the children both of 1st and 2nd wives are under his care.ALL of them are graduated.The 3 children of the 1st are married and the children of the second are doing their studies.The children seem be close with each other. Now what if the children of the 1st cheat the children of the 2nd and their father for leaving them at young age and their mother. what chance of survival (property) do the children of 2nd have against their x-mother and half-brothers? what can be done to keep the children on the safe track.

NOTE: a settlement of the property of the mother was written by the 2 nd wife to her children on the compulsion of her husband but she later objected it and the property and the business of  my friend is in his name.what can be done to keep these children of the 2nd on the safe track? agianst their x-mother and their half brothers.

Learning

4 Replies

JT Rajasuriya, Chennai (Advocate 98410 53790)     29 November 2010

Your friend can create an interest in his self acquired property towards their favour.

1 Like

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 November 2010

During the life time of the Ist wife second marriage is in valid. 

Children born out of the illegal marriage have got share in the self acquired propety of their father but not in the ancestral property.

1 Like

prasath prasath (student)     30 November 2010

Sir regarding the business.what can be done sir? those children are minor.What if they force the children later out.What can provide secure to those children.Even if a settlement is written, how could it be done without any loop holes.and. what can secure their lives till they turn into major ?  Sir please dont mistake me for my question cause I want to be grateful to my friend and his family.

prasath prasath (student)     30 November 2010

and regarding the properties of the mother what can stop her from winning from the case.cause I know that if once a settlement is written nothing can change it ?the lady even tries to sell one of the property to a 3rd person. inorder to extend the case and the problem what can be done to prevent the selling.She does it even after the court orders.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register