LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Title HARIJAN GANDHI is really justified than MAHATMA GANDHI

The word "Harijan" was a sweet conspiracy by the Gandhi under his so called as Mahatma but we know he was nothing more than a conspirator of Hinduism.  The castism & chaturvarn was a conspiracy under the Godism of "HARI".  Wheresoever "Hari" exists in human society here in India there is the castism & chaturvarn exists with it. Gandhi is also projected as Mahatma by the conspirators of Hinduism & Chaturvarn. We understand that the people of RSS are less dangerous than the MAHATMAISM OF GANDHI.  Gandhi was a little smart as if he openly join the RSS than his conspiracy would be open and his conspiracy would not have succeeded.

If the word "Harijan" is justified so someome tell me that is the so called Mahatma Gandhi is not a "Harijan"?

The title "Harijan Gandhi" is really justified for him than the title of "Mahatma Gandhi".

Learning

30 Replies

Radhey (Owner)     28 November 2010

Ram ji, Hari means thief, Har--means stealing.

Harijan means people/person belonging to a the thief.

Certainly people who were/are  called "achhoot"/Shudra were/are not people belonging to the thief.

The other three Varna's were looting them,so they all were Harijans.

Howzthat..............

Gandhi was never very much sincere for so called Shudras/ Baba Ambedkar's role was far greater and sincere.

Though I am not in favour of this kinda reservation forever.

1 Like

(Guest)

Radhe saheb, Ram Ram !

You have very nice dictionary.  wah wah kya baat kahi. ham khet me gehu bone ja rahe the laut aaye.

Gandhi was baniya, who uses every word for his benefit only.

Any way, Aap logo ke yahan kis chij ki buwai ho rahi hai ?

Radhey (Owner)     28 November 2010

Lokhraj Ji, I sow seeds of thoughts.

My sole business is to provoke thoughts.

(Guest)

Wah bahiya, vo log bhii thaought wale hi the jinko khub jam ke gaali mil rahi hai aur sabse jade hamari biradri ke log gariya rahe hain.

Khana nahi khate kya ? thaought khake so jaya kar !

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     28 November 2010

GANDHI BY NAME IS NOTHING,BUT BY HIS DEEDS ARE GREAT, THAT IS WHY HE IS MAHATMA.

1 Like

(Guest)

How could a conspirator of social imbalance and exploitation of human kind be a MAHA-ATMA????????

Yes ! he invented the word "Harijan" so he was the great "Harijan" and this title should be dedicated to him by "Harijan Gandhi" like many inventions have been names to the inventor.

No? Please tell me why??

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     28 November 2010

we know he was nothing more than a conspirator of Hinduism.

- SORRY, I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU IN THIS PERTICULAR POINT.

MAHATMA GANDHI & BABA SAHEB AMBEDKAR EQUALLY RESPECTABLE TO US.

WE MUST APPRECIATE THEIR GOOD WORKS.

(Guest)

Suniye Arup ji and Reddy saheb,

Gandhiji ko pahile unchi jati wale ye kahkar  koste the ki vah shudro ka himayati tha aur usne shudro ko bhadka diya, harijan kahkar  unhe vah jagah de diya jiske kaabil ve nahi the.

Ab vahi shudra log ulte Gandhiji ko gaali de rahe hai. Saahebji bura na maano, hamaari jat hi aisi hai, jiska khaati hai usi ko gariyati hai aur jo maarta hai uski taarif karti hai.

The castism & chaturvarn was a conspiracy

AGREE.

under the Godism of "HARI".  

DISAGREE,

IT WAS A CONSPIRACY BY THE THEN SOCIETY,

Godism of "HARI, OR THE GOD HARI ABSOLUTELY AN INNOCENT SUBJECT HERE.

ACTUAL CULPRITS ARE THE THEN SOCIETY, NOT TODAYS SOSIETY.

Wheresoever "Hari" exists in human society here in India there is the castism & chaturvarn exists with it.

WRONG IMPRESION.

CHATURBARNA IS THE CONTRIBUTION OF MAHARAJ MANU.

HARI OR BISHNU PROVIDES US ALMOST A CASTLESS SOCIETY.

SHRI CHITANNYA ONE OF THE PATH FINDER.

Gandhi is also projected as Mahatma by the conspirators of Hinduism & Chaturvarn.

NO. UNNECESSARILY YOU HITTING GANDHIJI.

THE NAME 'MAHATMA, GIVEN BY THE POET RAVINDRANATH THAKUR. THIS NAME WAS POPULAR AND WELL ACCEPTED BY THE PEOPLE.

We understand that the people of RSS are less dangerous than the MAHATMAISM OF GANDHI.  

IT IS YOUR INDIVIDUAL VIEW.

NOW A DAYS MAHATMA GANDHI  IS IRREVALENT IN TODAY'S POLITICS.

Gandhi was a little smart as if he openly join the RSS than his conspiracy would be open and his conspiracy would not have succeeded

I DO NOT THINK SUCH THING IS CORRECT.

UNNECESSARY BLAIMING WILL DISTURB THE HERMONY OF THE SOCIETY.

hamaari jat hi aisi hai, jiska khaati hai usi ko gariyati hai aur jo maarta hai uski taarif karti hai

- DISAGREE.

ALL HUMAN ARE EQUAL.

REAL GOD LIVES IN THE HEART OF THE PEOPLE AND NOT IN HEAVEN.

If the word "Harijan" is justified so someome tell me that is the so called Mahatma Gandhi is not a "Harijan"?

- IF ONE DISLIKE THE WORD HARIJAN, HE IS FREE NOT TO USE IT.

(Guest)

Mahatma gandhi Solah aane harijan hai. Usne kab kaha ki vo harijan nahi hai. Har aadmi harijan hai, mai bhi aur aap bhi.

(Guest)

Harijan aur mahatma me conflict kaha hai ?

Kyo tum log bekaar bakwas karte ho ? Gud kaa chhilkaa nahi utaara jaata.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register